Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:16 pm
((awww and i missed touchering you XD))

shinku sat down on a bench and swung her feet back and forth.
people cruuned around her, muttereing and squeeling slightly as she hummed a song under her breath "please stop looking at me it's scary"
instently the crowed vanished, leaving shinku alone as she contemplaited her next move. slowly rose vines crept up from the ground and wrapped around shiku's legs lightly, pulling her up into a thrown like chair made of roses and thick green rose vines.

((http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#MARIA KURENAI'S THEME
that is her personality, creeply sweet ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:39 pm
((Yay. New person joining in. i.e. me.))

Name: Ian Frost

Grade: Junior

Abilities: Matter Manipulation. Ian is able to phase through solid objects for a short period of time and render himself almost like a spirit. He can manipulate small objects similar to telekinesis by controlling them at a molecular level. He can create new tools, building them up from fragments of matter.

Bio: Quiet and calm. Ian tends to say little but usually ends up well known around the area. Ian tends to assess situations well without over reacting and prefers not to get into trouble. If trouble does arrive, him and his brother, Izo, who transferred to the school along with him, work extremely well in a team to deal with it. Because his families’ powers are not considered “normal” by the majority of the magical community, Ian tended to be ridiculed and considered an easy target prompting him to train with his brother Izo. In combat Ian uses 2 foot staff which he materialises out of the dirt of his surroundings or a variety of projectiles.

Appearance: Caucasian. 5 foot 10” with black spiky hair, Ian is of a slim build with a friendly face. A pewter chain usually hangs around Ian’s neck. it is unusual to see Ian without his mp3 player in his ear.

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:00 pm
Ian knew it was late at night but it was the best time to travel.
Deciding it was too late at night to speak with any staff, Ian moved to a comfy corner and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 am
((woooohooo ^^))

shinku yawned and hopped down from her thrown like nest, her violet eyes sparkaling in the dark as she walked back up into the school, her black painton shoes clicking along the cold stone ground as she went

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:59 pm
When Ian woke, it was still dark enough to be before midnight. This explained the fact that he was still tired.
Deciding against going back to sleep, Ian began to climb to the roof to see what the grounds looked like, music playing quietly in his ear.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:09 pm
shinku glances across the corridoor and smirked at the sight of another silliout, turning she followed it up to the roof, her eyes glistening with malice as she followed silently behind. even in the dim light she could pick out a few features of the boy infront of her  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:21 pm
After reaching yet another dead end, Ian was starting to get annoyed. His MP3 player had run out of batteries, and he thought he could hear some one following him and the smell of a sickly-sweet flower was starting to give him a headache. Sticking his head through the nearest wall, Ian found the roof he was looking for and stepped out of the rock and onto the tiled rooftop.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:34 pm
shinku giggles and shook her head "that was very rude of you wasn't it"
he sweet childish voice carried through the rock like it was nothing more then cottenwool "don't you think the head master will be annoyed to find a strange lurking the school corridors......" down in the garden flowers started blooming, even though it was night, their sent waffting all around the building.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:26 pm
((well here we go, first rp, bro told me 'bout it))

Name: Izo Frost

Grade: senior

Abilities: Matter manipulation, primarily the ability to charge the kinetic energy in molecules. As a side effect this allows Izo to move a quite a speed and gives him increased strength,(although an extremely sustained use of his powers in this way can be damaging to his health.) He also shares some abilities with his brother but at a lower level

Bio: full of energy, excitable and protective, Izo is quite talkative and hyperactive (this may be due to the constantly charged molecules inside his body) and tends to look out for his brother who he feels very close to as he Transferred into the school with him. Due to his protective nature he took up light weapon training utilising his kinetic powers at his old school, primarily with an expandable baton which he keeps skilfully concealed at all times

Appearance: Caucasian, 6 foot with a fairly toned body, but not over the top, has short/medium length black hair. He has a variety of piercings over his body with a small stretcher in each ear lobe and a large black tribal tattoo covering his left arm and shoulder. likes to keep his hands and wrists bandage wrapped.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:37 pm
buzzing through the grounds of the school, Izo, worried about where his brother had gone to. *bloody Ian, he thought, i told him to wait till morning before coming here. wow.. this place is kinda weird, suppose, it might keep us out of trouble, now if i know Ian...* he looked up at the roofs knowing that his brother would try to find high ground to get a map of the school. *aha! there he is he said to himself*  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:26 am
"Argh. Still not right." The battery that Ian had been trying to phase out of the roof hadn't quite worked so he pushed it back. Looking down at the grounds Ian saw his brother, Izo looking back at him.
"What're you doing up there? We're not ment to be here till morning.
Jumping over the hand-rail Ian dug his fingers into the wall and slid down to the groundnext his brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:47 am

Izo looked at his bro sliding down the wall with his hand phazed into it, "so, decided to go for a wander again?"he chuckled, "I've told you, if your going out adventuring to tell me, i wouldnt want to miss out now would i razz " Izo smiled and looked at Ians mp3, "out of battery again? give it here". as Ian handed over the mp3, Izo's hands vibrated with energy and the headphones started blaring out music at full volume "there you go, good as new". Izo turns and starts to bounce towards the gates "come on, lets head and come back in the morning...... whats that weird perfumy smell?" Izo & Ian both look over there shoulders towards the distant windows, spotting a young girl looking down on them. Izo stared ,shuddered slightly, then turned to folow his bro

((we'll let you catch up with the story on the roof and come back in the morning
P.S. articx and I havent been doing this for very long PM us if you feel like we're doing something wrong ^^ thanks))

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:12 am
shinku's face lit up into a depraved and twisted smirk as she watched the two boys head towards the school gait.
"only a matter of time..." she closed her eyes and petted the stuffed rabbit in her hands gentily, the aent from the roses now waffting heavly through the grounds. shaking her head slightly she spun around and skipped off down the corridor.

((naw its fine ^^ your very goos both of you, and its cool, i can catch up fairly easly so no roblems ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:10 am

((have the other folk given up? cause i kninda want to just go for it xp
its been like 2 months since there last posts))

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:48 pm
((Yeah... Looks like it... I've been waiting for a reply since then gonk sweatdrop Now what should I do now? Forget the whole thing with Sonya for now?))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff