Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:37 pm

((O-O I was talking to Chaos-san..))
"Its not Gaara-sama..."Shiyoki answered for her as Minaki closed her eyes."Its something else so calm down.."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:41 pm

Riku sat up as Oskan appeared in his room. "Hello, Oskan Witch's Son."

Oskan grinned. "That's Oskan the Warlock to you, mister."

Riku laughed. "A warlock, eh? Not a lot of male witches, are there?"

Thirrin appeared next to a smiling Oskan suddenly. "God, I told you not to teleport me until I was ready!"

Riku forced himself to stand up, and he went and hugged his two friends. "Thirrin, how are you doing? Is the Icemark holding?"

Thirrin grinned. "I'm good. And the fyrd are holding the Icemark suprisingly well. We brought Tharaman-Thar and King Grishmak with us, too."

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:45 pm

A large blr (blood lust raptor) Stepped into the room and grabbed them, "no visitors you intruders" it said tossing them out of the door.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:56 pm

Riku growled. "I will inform you that Oskan Witch's Son and Thirrin Freer Strong-In-The-Arm Lindenshield, Wildcat of the North and queen of the Icemark, are my friends, and I will not have them treated like that!"

Thirrin smiled. "Not to mention we could set an army of large, intelligent Snow Leopards and werewolves on this place in a second."

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:57 pm

Minaki appeared next to Riku and growled at the guy."They are friends not intruders Baka!"Minaki smiled then hugged Riku."I was so worried Riku-kun!"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:58 pm

The BLR growled, "my clan will fight back if you attack and your claws can not pierce my armor" he said. "you have no permission to be here this is lord umsakes ship" he said puling out his taybaku spear.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:02 pm

Before Riku could do anything, Thirrin retorted, "And we have an army of invincible wooden tree soldiers, the undead, and even trained war horses, not to mention a warlock!"

Riku sighed. "Unfortunately, Queen Thirrin Freer Strong-In-The-Arm Lindenshield, Wildcat of the North is also known for her short temper..."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:05 pm

The BLR got angry, "lord umsake will here about this now begong, "the BLR held out his hand and they disappeared. The gunship had moved and the area was empty.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:17 pm

((Oi, that's the biggest no-no in role-playing. You can't make MY characters do anything.))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:20 pm

Minaki glared at BLR then kissed Riku's cheek."I missed you Riku-kun,nya!..."She whispered in Riku's ear and giggled.

((Just to remind you if you didn't read the rules Chaos-san is MOD in this rp too.))

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:21 pm

(well there on my ship so i can make it disppear on them. there still in the area just off the ship. Its my ship ok)
The BLR looked at her, "they are not allowed on this ship unless invited, i dont care if they are his friends it is my orders." he turned and left. The gunship headed toward the warships and large flagship called the subzero. An army of over a million was already deployed.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:26 pm

Riku smiled and whispered back, "I missed you too..."

Oskan reappeared with Tharaman and Grishmak. Thirrin stepped from behind them, smirking. "Showed them..."

((But I could easily ban you from this RP.))

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:32 pm

The ships raised in the air. the army load and ready to attack. Shields up all over. "my lord we're getting alot of readings" kaderot turned and looked, "prepare for combat" he said getting in the lords chair. "black valentine prepare to fire" he said and the satellite aimed.
(how else can i get them off its called the ships tele-porter it can move anything in the ship outside and thats all it did ok )
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:36 pm

Minaki snapped her fingers and two large heartless appeared and was ready to tackle anyone on her command."Just to remind you,I'm one of the Princess of Darkness,I control darkness and I control any darkness in each heart..I can kill you if I feel like it."Minaki smirked and then grinned evilly and her eyes turned a pitch black. She snapped her fingers and the heartless disappeared. Shiyoki grabbed her and poked her in the head. Minaki fainted and fell to the ground."Nya.."Shiyoki sighed and picked her up.

((Meh! You won't chaos! XP Plus let him stay!))

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:38 pm

((*Finger hovers over ban key* Oh really? And how does that compare to the power of a warlock?))

Riku, having regained his full strength quickly, stormed out to Kaderot. "One of your... Things..." He spat on the floor. "Treated my friends badly. I will inform you that this cannot be tolerated. Unless you forgive Thirrin Freer Strong-in-the-arm Lindenshield, Wildcat of the North and Queen of the Icemark, and Oskan the Warlock, you will have the most frightening army in nine worlds chasing you!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games