Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:19 pm
"Her blade is special....I am used to it though....I have practiced with her many times and have gotten cut...." Johnny winced.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:59 pm
"I doubt it was that deep. What can I do?" Kat asked, looking around the forest surroundings.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:10 pm
Johnny looked at her, "No it wasn't deep. I just need to heal somewhere and they probably know where I live,"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:20 pm
"So tell me what to do..." Kat said quickly.  

Eternal Night 27

Kelly Fife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:00 am

Kelly stopped crying, looking through the bush's leaves. The one she hid behind after realizing she had no clothing. The intense memories of the cabin were nullified somewhat by the new embarassed feeling. Her face was red. Where was she going to find clothes here? Thankfully it was night time so she wasn't as exposed as she feared. There was no way Evelyn could see her very well. Strangely enough though Kelly saw better in the dark than the last time she was in this body. In any case she had to respond to Evelyn. The young woman had just told her she could help. Evelyn said she knew what powers Kelly had and that she could become a rat again without a problem. Her soothing voice quickly said there was a lot she had to say and even more for them to talk about but right now she informed Kelly she was going to get clothes. Kelly guessed Evelyn understood how she felt. Evelyn asked her to promise to stay here and not go anywhere. Of course she would promise that but ... how long would she have to wait? Weren't they in the middle of nowhere?

"I promise ..." she reluctantly said sitting down cross legged. It's funny how she wasn't feeling cold. It was the middle of autumn. It was night too. She looked down at her legs remembering the splint and pain. They were both gone ...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:32 am

She bit her lip. Putting distance between herself and Kelly was the last thing Evelyn wanted to do right now, especially after the recent incident with the vampires. However there was no way Kelly was going to step out of that bush without clothes. They established that within the five minutes she tried to reason with her. Kelly didn't want to let Evelyn near her like that. Geez what was the big deal? Come on. Kids were her weakness though and she gave in to her old instincts. She had traveled quite a way from their last location, actually she even put in extra distance just to make sure. Technically Kelly should be safe ... for a while that is. She couldn't forget her kind could easily track down her scent. It would take them a while though wouldn't it? She traveled with the wind ... and it was still blowing the same. In any case she couldn't think about this for the rest of the night so she decided to go and get Kelly what she wanted already.

"Ok! I promise I'll be really fast! No more than half an hour!" Before finishing her last sentence she had already turned to run and pushed herself as fast as she would go. It still wasn't fast enough. Every second, every nano second, Kelly would spend alone bothered her immensly. She had to think positive. The vampires wouldn't get to her before she did. Evelyn gave that last thought some serious attention. What if they weren't vampires? What if they were something else? What if ... -Kelly for example could speak into her mind, which was something unknown amongst her kind. Or that's what Evelyn gathered. When Kelly told her about it as a rat she sounded like she could do it in her human body too ... so .......... then it hit her again like a brick. HELLO!!! They smelled like vampires! She wasn't as focused as she used to be lately. All the nostalgia and thoughts on becoming human again ... even though she had been told it was impossible, was making her lose focus on the big important things that were at hand. She had to focus on Kelly. Even more importantly ... Gustave. A flash of anger promptly increased her speed. Focus. She was going to focus. Evelyn was going to enter the dreaded human territory. Torture. She needed to focus and keep herself together. It wasn't going to be for long but it was still going to be hard. Since she had tasted human blood before when erradicating members of The Syndicate it was harder than it had to be.

White Camelia Petal

Kelly Fife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:49 am

Kelly stared wide eyed after Evelyn who had vanished into the night at a speed she had never before seen a person capable of. How could she be so fast? Did she have super powers just like her? Maybe she wasn't the only special girl. Maybe there were a whole bunch of them. Kelly smiled forgetting her problems for now. As more time passed she liked Evelyn more and more. Twenty. That's how old she said she was. Kelly imagined the two of them becoming as close as sisters. Maybe Evelyn could adopt Kelly as her little sister ...

She sighed thinking about the orphanage. Life there was very sad. She picked up a stick and started doodling in the earth. Kelly had always wanted a family. Maybe she could be part of Evelyn's family ... maybe they could make a family together. A family of special girls. They could go around looking for other girls with special powers. They could all be sisters. They could all live together in a nice pretty house. They could have pets and toys she never had. They could have a big house with many rooms. They could play all day. Together. Kelly could live in a place where everyone liked her and where no one would think she's weird. Everyone would like her and want to play with her because they were all special. No one would yell at her there. They would all get along.

Kelly looked at her writing. Inside a big heart it said "KELLY + EVELYN - SISTERS FOREVER." She thought about Evelyn ... she didn't know very much about her. Was she an orphan too? Was she on the run? How did she know Kelly had special powers? Was she looking for Kelly? Was she looking for other girls with speical powers? Maybe Evelyn wanted the same thing. Maybe she just wanted a family. Maybe Evelyn wanted to be her sister. She was so kind to her. The way she talked with her. Her voice was not harsh or reprimanding. Not like the orphanage or the cabin. Evelyn looked like she enjoyed talking with Kelly. The way she looked at her with her golden eyes too. Evelyn didn't frown at her. She also didn't put on a fake nice face like some of the people coming to adopt kids. Kelly had seen fake faces put on for her. The people would make the impression they liked her but they actually didn't. The orphanage ladies said it was because her clothes, hands, and face were always dirty from playing outside; the fact that she would sit alone away from the kids and countless other things. The other kids would run up to the moms and dads but Kelly would not. She was too shy. The kids would talk with them and show off drawings they worked on, trying to get their attention in any way they could. Some kids even asked to be taken home, while some put on acts they usually wouldn't to make the parents think they were the kid they wanted. In any case Kelly would always be forgotten and lonely.

All of that didn't matter now. She wasn't in that stupid orphanage anymore. Kelly was with Evelyn now and that's what mattered. Evelyn was so nice. Evelyn saved her life and now went to find her some clothes. None of the other kids would have done that. Or the ladies from the orphanage, or even the parents. If they would see a rat they would hate it and scream. They would want to kill it or see it die. Evelyn was holding her though. When Kelly woke up as a rat in Evelyn's lap, the young woman smiled at her and spoke softly words of comfort. She held her in her hands so tenderly. Kelly looked up at the stars ....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:14 pm
"I can't even move. Just take me somewhere safe. I trust you."  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:43 pm
Kat thought, trying to think of any places she would know, but her brain wasn't working. She knew they knew both of their homes and she didn't want them finding him. "Uh.... um...." she thought out loud. Then a thought hit her, she picked him up the best she could and started flitting towards her favorite forest sight, right on the lake's edge that only she could find. For now, at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:21 pm
Johnny took a deep ragged breath in. "They should've left town already......" Johnny held his side and stared out into the lake.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:15 am
"Are you gonna be ok?" Kat asked, her voice an octave higher than usual.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:20 am
Johnny laid down unmoving and silent.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:53 pm
Kat sat back, watching him intently.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Johnny stopped breathing still not moving.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:10 pm
Kat moved to his side. She wasn't quite sure what to do, but she kissed him quickly, trying to be inconspicuous. She just looked at him after that, kneeling next to him.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games