Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
PC[temp name] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:55 pm
treebornkettlgrl
zann
AE Kurisu
soo...what meat defines Summer!? I wonder....I think it's the Ribs!! what about everyone else?

Girls in almost no clothing at all everywhere! mrgreen

Otherwise it's grilled meat :]

haha, gunna have to agree sweatdrop BBQ chicken i think is the poster child for summer nights...
*starts thinking about Grease, then shakes head to get that damn song outta my head* nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! crying
HEY!! I love Grease!! especially Grease Lightning!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:56 pm
treebornkettlgrl
zann
aecy
zann
I--- like pretty much anything and everything my mom cooks.. mrgreen
too bad that I live alone sweatdrop
that in most cases = bought food that I throw in the microwave.. sweatdrop
...*lives with her family & commutes*
Pancakes and a chicken-broccoli-cheese dish are the only two things I really make myself. sweatdrop
but... we do that way too much because we're too busy. V_V
tis HARD to find stuff with protein enough to keep me from getting sick that's easy to cook. stressed

*lives on canned ravioli & spaghetti with meatballs this spring during college for lunches*

there is NOTHING wrong with living of canned ravioli or spagehtti with meatballs!!!

(that's what I live off when I actually "cook" something for dinner sweatdrop )

right on mrgreen i don't know how to cook myself... only a few dishes like tacos, spaghetti, and rice. otherwise, i'm totally lost! so my bf cooks wink poor guy...

mwahahaha.. poor poor guy.. I can imagine you chasing after him with that crop when he don't cook! xd  

zann

Conversationalist

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:00 pm
zann
aecy
zann
Pancakes and a chicken-broccoli-cheese dish are the only two things I really make myself. sweatdrop
tis HARD to find stuff with protein enough to keep me from getting sick that's easy to cook. stressed

*lives on canned ravioli & spaghetti with meatballs this spring during college for lunches*

there is NOTHING wrong with living of canned ravioli or spagehtti with meatballs!!!

yes, but it wreaks havoc on my stomach... I suspect that it had something to do with the fact that I felt sick after eating for most of the last few months. >.< (it's worse at times... but it's rather scary. I dropped 4 pant sizes since december... and have gained none of it back. burning_eyes so... it's making me a bit concerned... sweatdrop )  
zann
treebornkettlgrl
@zann
it looks fun! how does it compare with WoW?

I have no idea yet! xd

But I'm excited... I have played WoW since the US open beta.. So I sure hope that it's good.. otherwise I'll have nothing to play until Warhammer Online comes out xp

wait, you have or haven't played age of conan yet?

and, yes, it IS the women i'm looking at when i'm out on summer nights xd  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

AE Kurisu
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm gone now...Ja Ne..If you need me I'll be on Onemanga reading more Inuyasha!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:02 pm
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl
@zann

I have no idea yet! xd

But I'm excited... I have played WoW since the US open beta.. So I sure hope that it's good.. otherwise I'll have nothing to play until Warhammer Online comes out xp

noo.. I got it today.. it takes AGES exclaim to install, and the first thing that happened after I installed, it borked out on me when it tried to apply the first patch...
so now I'm reinstallning stare

haha.. xd
that's the way to go 3nodding  

zann

Conversationalist

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:04 pm
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann
aecy
zann

right on mrgreen i don't know how to cook myself... only a few dishes like tacos, spaghetti, and rice. otherwise, i'm totally lost! so my bf cooks wink poor guy...

mwahahaha.. poor poor guy.. I can imagine you chasing after him with that crop when he don't cook! xd

pfft, no way. he's such a baby. he does not like pain at ALL... and i don't command him to do anything! nerd...

later kurisu! i'll be heading off soon myself 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:05 pm
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann
aecy
zann

pfft, no way. he's such a baby. he does not like pain at ALL... and i don't command him to do anything! nerd...

haha.. what a pansy xd ( j/k )  

zann

Conversationalist

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:08 pm
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl
@zann

I have no idea yet! xd

noo.. I got it today.. it takes AGES exclaim to install, and the first thing that happened after I installed, it borked out on me when it tried to apply the first patch...

haha.. xd

aw... well i'm sure you'll get it working!

yes...yes. but it's not for the reason you're thinking, i'm sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:09 pm
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann

hey hey! watch what you say about my baby, or i'll poke an eye out xd  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:10 pm
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl
@zann

I have no idea yet! xd

haha.. xd

hopefully...
and if I get it working tonight.... then tomorrow I'll probably spend all my time testing.. so then I won't be on much.. ^^;,

but ofc it is wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:12 pm
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann

hey hey! watch what you say about my baby, or i'll poke an eye out xd

*puppy eyes*
I haven't said anything.. 3nodding
I'm just hinting at that he don't understand the... ride... some pain can give mrgreen  

zann

Conversationalist

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:18 pm
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl
@zann

I have no idea yet! xd

haha.. xd

hopefully...
and if I get it working tonight.... then tomorrow I'll probably spend all my time testing.. so then I won't be on much.. ^^;,

but ofc it is wink

well, that's ok with me... but don't you need to ask your wifey's? xp

well, i check out other women to compare myself. it's about the only typical woman thing i do rolleyes

my bf has no problem dealing pain *he's a sadist* and that's awesome for me! but it's only feeding my masochist side, while i have both a sadist and a masochist side to me. so i normally let out my sadist side on my friends, LOL mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:21 pm
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl

haha.. xd

hopefully...

but ofc it is wink

well, i check out other women to compare myself. it's about the only typical woman thing i do rolleyes

my bf has no problem dealing pain *he's a sadist* and that's awesome for me! but it's only feeding my masochist side, while i have both a sadist and a masochist side to me. so i normally let out my sadist side on my friends, LOL mrgreen

well... I'm gonna be online during the day tomorrow.. sweatdrop
they'll understand.. right? sweatdrop

hehe.. exactly what I mean.. he need to understand both sides of the coin to be good at giving out the pain ;P  

zann

Conversationalist

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:23 pm
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl
zann
treebornkettlgrl

haha.. xd

hopefully...

but ofc it is wink

well... I'm gonna be online during the day tomorrow.. sweatdrop
they'll understand.. right? sweatdrop

hehe.. exactly what I mean.. he need to understand both sides of the coin to be good at giving out the pain ;P

i don't knoooooow.... i think they're gunna be upset twisted  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games