Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:51 pm
Lilith laughed again.
"I don't think the people being thrown up on would be happy either."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:58 pm
"...memories fuzzy....voices....lots of fire....." Opal replied frieghtenly. "Puppet....is scared.....of self..." Her small body shook.
----------------------------------------
Dougal let out a sigh of relief-his nerves were going to be lost any moment. "Better get this over with," he thought.

He got up and approached Sin and his sister. "Excuse.....Aisling," he said glancing over at Sin.

Aisling froze at the voice.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:03 pm
Gabriel stroked a hand on her to try and calm her shaking.
"Shhh...i am certain that whatever you did, or whatever you were then isn't who you are now. That is the important thing."
He looked below and coudl see a spot fo charred ground in the distance. he dipped a little so he lowered his altitude gradually.

Natsha age a nervous laugha dn clung onto her angel tighter.

--

Sin blinekd at the newcomer and raised an eyebrow.
"you know her?" she asked - almost accusingly, picking up another piece of cake.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:08 pm
Dougal nodded. "Aisling.....I....this may be hard to believe....but...." Dougal's nerves were getting to him, ".....I want to help you...."

"....brother?.." she whispered as she turned towards him.
------------------------------

Gabriel's comfort eased her slightly but fear remained in her mind.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:08 pm
"Looks like we're going down." Lilith commented when she saw Gabriel dip.
"Ready, Natasha?"

[I gotta go now. I'll talk to you guys later.]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:11 pm
"nugh." Natasha graoned and dug her nails into the angel's shoudlers.

---

Sin eyed Dougal warily and tried to see what Aisling's reaction meant.

--

Gabriel spotted Adain.
"Adam?" he caled, and flipped in teh air, landing gracefully.

"Gabriel!" Adam exclaimed. "What are you doing here-?" he then relaise dthat opal had been looking for him. he loekd at the little thing gabriel clutce diwth one hand.
"Is that...so she found her white feathers, huh?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:20 pm
Opal looked at Adam, ".....puppet needed to report back but couldn't leave Mr. Feather's unwatched...*snuggles closer*...so puppet brought Mr. Feathers to master.....but......puppet still hasn't found the pieces......" She seemed paniced as if the news would anger him.
---------------------------------------------------

"......why is brother.....here?" Aisling asked.

Dougal, "....well....I've come here to save you....actually....I've been going through some changes since our last encounter." He took Aisling's hand in his. "I swear-I'm not here to cause you more grief. His eyes pleaded truthfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:25 pm
Adam nodded.
"Right. And don't worry about the pieces. Did you at least remember what the pieces were?"

Gabriel looked at adam for an expplination as to why Opal called him 'master'

--

Sin watched the two with interest. she falpped her wings in slight agitation  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:35 pm
Opal paused-another memory struck her, "...t-the....pieces....gathered together....open something......a door?......then darkness shall envelop all...but shouldn't master already know this?" Opal was becoming puzzled.
----------------------------------
Dougal glanced at Sin. "She's not trying to stop me?" he wondered to himself.

"Remember that man you were with before we parted....on unpleasent terms....." he asked. "I'm....here to take you back to him."

Aisling looked at him in surprise.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Sin finally spoke up with a snort of derision.
"i don't know whether your reliased, Bright Spark," she said, "but Aisling's passed over now. There's no way she can get back to Earth unless she's a demon, which -you also may've noticed- she ain't."

--

Gabriel frowned.
"The seals. These peices are for a map aren't they?"

Adam supported his wieght on hsi arms and looke dup at them form where he sat.
"so that's what the pieces are for."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm
"....then I'll keep her safe until he comes and saves her...." Dougal replied firmly in a low voice. "Do you plan to stop me?"

Aisling asked in a whisper, "....Adam coming?...."
----------------------------------------

Opal's head was beginning to throb. She groaned.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:00 pm
"Adam?" sin repeated. she then laghed and shook her head.
"oh my, you're relaly skrewed. Adam can't do anything, dumbass. he may be the grim reaper, but aisling's soul has already been taken. It's official. the best he can do is try to keep her away form Beelio, which i know is something that sap'd spend the rest of eternity trying to achive. It's like he enjoys being a martyr."
she rolled her eyes.
"I'm not going to stop you form doing anything. But if you draw too much attention then aisling will suffer for it. we're keeping a low profile because demons like a tasty peice of a** like her, and you running around all bells n' trumpets will only end up serious crap."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm
Dougal flintched-he was lost now......

"Damn it....what now Adam?!," he thought.

Aisling looked down sadly.

------------------------------------------

Flashes continued to pulse through Opal's head. She clutched her head.....

She looked to Adam, ".....master.....did puppet.....do something bad?....." She bowed her head sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:31 pm
Adam sigehd.
"Honestly? Once upon a time you did...but that's not who you are now. that's whyI want to give you a new life."

--

Sin studied Dougal and aisling's reactions and sighed, eating anotehr few mouthfuls of her cake.
"It's not that bad. Best case senario: she gets turne dinto a demon - just like you- and she can go on earth, live happily ver after, and hang out with me while she's in hell recharging, so I can protect her. simple pimple. No problemo."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:10 pm
Opal remained silent and appeared to be in deep thought.

Her memories were piecing themselves together now....a conflict within was forming.

Opal looked up at Adam, "Once upon a time was not that long ago, master....but then master really isn't puppet's master......is he?" She was upset at Adam for lying to her but at the same time somewhat glad he did.

She was becoming overwhelmed with emotions that she wasn't used to dealing with-fear, anger, saddness, despair....... She quivered violently in Gabriel's hand. "I don't like these feelings," she muttered hugging Gabriel's thumb.
------------------------------------------
Dougal was trying to remain calm. He was still learning all the rules to Hell's games. He felt hopeless and lost.

Aisling felt Dougal's despair and patted him on the head which only added to his feeling of defeat. She couldn't think of any words of comfort.

Dougal's mind screamed out for Adam's help, but he doubted that the old man could hear it from hear.....  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games