Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:55 pm
Jasmine looked up at him panic and pure terror were the dominant expressions on her face. "They were following me and I got scared." She said between panting breaths.

"It's fine my darling." He purred tucking her in then moving around the bed to snuggle behind her. "You're just protecting a pack mate."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:59 pm
Aven blinked. "Who? And . . . why weren't you there?" he asked, a bit of a whimper in his voice at the second question.

Kailee sighed. "It's just . . . to think what would have happened if things had been different." she murmured.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:01 pm
"I was about to come back when they followed me so I got scared and hid here." She explained still a little scared.

Leon looked concerned. "What do you mean? Different how? You're not regretting marrying me are you?" Leon pulled back a little upset now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 pm
Aven tilted his head and then knelt down, reaching under the sink to help her out. "Who followed you?" he asked with a frown.

Kailee sat up slightly and looked at Leon with a frown. "What? No, of course not. I meant if you weren't there for Jasmine when she started to reject the change and . . . someone else was . . . someone who would have forced her to stay a vampire when she didn't want to." she said. "I just . . . I don't want things to be different . . . well . . . not entirely. I just . . . I wish Jasmine could be more accepted as a werewolf now." she said, feeling a little upset that Leon's mind had jumped so quickly to the conclusion that she was regretting marrying him. She wasn't! But now she wondered if he was regretting marrying her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:45 pm
Jasmine sniffled and held Aven close when he helped her out from under the sink, she hadn't told him that she had gotten herself stuck. "Some of the guards. Most were looking at me but some followed me." Her arms tightened around him as she whimpered a little.

Leon gave a huge sigh of relief and pulled Kailee into his arms. "Oh I understand now. You had me a little worried for a moment there. But you're right. I think being a werewolf will be better for Jasmine than being a vampiress." He kissed her cheek softly. "And don't worry," He whispered in her ear. "Marrying you was the best thing that has ever happened to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:56 pm
Aven hugged Jasmine back. "Oh. Well . . . stay close to me or Kailee and I'm sure they won't bother you." he said, rubbing her back soothingly.

Kailee sighed as well, hugging him tightly. "It better be." she said, teasing him a little.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:00 pm
Jasmine's fingers gripped his shirt as she nodded against his chest. "I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up." She said her voice sounded wet like she was about to cry.

Leon grinned his hands moved down her body as he kissed her neck over the place where he usually took her neck with his fangs. "I was, is and always shall be. Until we have children, then it'll tie with those days." He whispered in her ear and kissed her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:12 pm
Aven just continued to rub Jasmine's back soothingly. "It's okay. I understand." he said softly.

Kailee giggled and then leaned up and kissed him. "Hmm . . . kids. That should be fun." she murmured, truly looking forward to having children with Leon.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:17 pm
Jasmine smiled her tight squeeze turned into a hug. "Thank you." She replied breathing in his scent. "Did you want to go back to your room?" She asked moving her head a little to look into his eyes and smile.

Leon laughed a little and kissed her back his fingers tangling in her hair. He was excited to have children with Kailee. But he wanted them to get to know each other and have a good relationship as husband and wife first. "I love you." He whispered then kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:11 pm
Aven shook his head. "Eh, not really. I'm feeling better from the wolfs-bane so . . . I'm done being bedridden." he said, returning her smile. He then quickly broke his gaze with hers, looking away quickly. "And . . . um . . . I don't care what your sister says . . . I'm happy I changed you." he said, feeling a little awkward.

Kailee kissed Leon back before she pulled away smiled happily. "I love you too . . . and I wouldn't change a thing." she murmured softly, reaching up, gently tracing his face again.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:25 pm
Jasmine blushed softly and kissed his cheek. "I'm happy you changed me." She replied having to get on her toes to get his cheek and not his lips. "And, I'm glad you let me use you as a pillow last night...it was soothing." She blushed now feeling a little embarrassed.

Leon purred a little his face leaning into her fingers as she traced it. "Neither would I." He replied with a smile. He could feel his body stir and he pulled her close. "Now my wife, since I'm feeling a lot better time to claim you again." He teased kissing her fingertips.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:31 pm
Aven blinked. "Wait . . . I did what?" he asked, not having a memory of letting her use him as a pillow. He must have been out of it.

Kailee giggled. "Eager to make the babies are we?" she murmured, not fighting him in the least. In fact, she moved her hand down to pick at the buttons on his shirt, undoing them.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:48 pm
Jasmine blushed a little. "After I helped heal you I was really tired and crashed on your bed and as a thank you you let me sleep on you then...you licked me..." She blushed brightly.

Leon grinned easily stripping her to her under garments. "Yes I am eager to make the babies, however I am happy just knowing you for a while so we can get to know each other and build our married relationship a little before we have children, is that alright?" He asked taking off his shirt once she'd undone his buttons.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:52 pm
Aven blushed heavily. "I . . . what?" he asked, knowing exactly what the licking meant.

Kailee smiled and then nodded. "Of course." she said softly then pulled him down, kissing him soundly on the lips.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:58 pm
Jasmine smiled a tiny bit. "Yeah, you licked my face and my hair then when I snuggled you moved to my arm. I...I liked it..." She added in a small voice her blush deepening in colour.

Leon chuckled and pulled her closer kissing her back. "Don't worry, our babies will have your beauty." He whispered in her ear.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games