Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:18 pm
"I think that would be a wise decision," she replied. "I....I could help....if you wanted. I'll be searching for my kin anyway." She surprised herself at the offer-had she really become so attached to him? Perhaps it was his similar loneliness that drew her to him.

"Conleth and I?" Orla said when asked. "We.....we were together for nearly four years."

She should have stopped there. That was all that was needed to answer Craban's questions but for some reason she continued...

"He had just become the new leader of the clan when we decided to become life-mates.....so we agreed to wait for the events around that to settle down before we tried to start a family," she replied-fighting to maintain control over her emotions. ".....and things had settled down.....just before....."

Her last sentence trailed off into a whisper that never finished. Orla seemed to shut down as the memories shot through her mind. "Sorry....you just asked a simple question, and I went and rambled again," she said. A tear crept down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away. There was no time to get emotional. They would be in enemy territory before too long. She had to keep focused......she felt nauseated again....a a small moan escaped her.

((Have we put 2 & 2 together yet?...... mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:04 am
(*is probably getting the wrong end of the stick,but says anyway lol* is she preggers?! *eee pony babies*)

"i'm sorry." Craban said. "I didn't want to bring too much back..just curious." He put a hand on her arm and then flinched as teh atmosphere shivered again. Veleth had returned after being rid of the last large batch of moonmaw.

"Safe." Veleth said, too tired to bother with elongating teh sentace, simply delivering the word he knew everyone wanted to hear. he shivered and forced himself to remain on his feet, swishing out with his long tail behind him to keep balance. his long ears were dipped to his skull, however, showing his discomfort.
"Next?"

--

Felix jumped as the otehr moonmaw appeared seemingly out of nowhere, and they grouped togetehr further. he instructed them to ready their weapons, studying the huge building before them. he wondered how many of them would die today...and he tried to keep it within the 'heroes' perspective. Better to die fighting.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:42 am
Vence watched Veleths return with concern. He was tiring himself out. He refused to let it get the best of him, but at some pont it would. Sighing he stepped forard among the rest of the moonmaw that came together.

"I'll go with them," he said briefly. A took a second to think, and suddenly stepped forward. Touching Veleths shoulder, he let some of his energy transfer to him.

"You need it more than I do right now," Vence said, only loud enough for the two of them to hear. He stepped back, releasing his hand and letting the himself get used to the sudden drop of energy, small as it was. He better be grateful for that. It should last for one or two transports. Hopefully that'll be all we need.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:57 am
(( 3nodding Maybe Craban will get to become "Uncle" Craban..... wink ))

Orla responded with a weak smile before goosebumps ran across her skin from Veleth's returned. She didn't even really have to look at him to tell he was weary....it practically emitted from him. She and Craban may not like him.....but Vence and others had put trust in him. It wouldn't be kind to not try in aid him....a little......being 'allies' and all.

She closed her eyes a moment to think of something that could boost his strength or at least combat the weariness. However Vence stepped in before she could and she left it at that. It would give her more time to think of something for him at any rate.

((I'm about half way through rereading all the pages and coming up with a summary....might take a tiny bit longer with the interruption of packing and moving back to uni >.<))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 am
Veleth gave a quick nod, allowing his pride to subside enough to accept the help he honestly needed.

"one more group."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:30 am
Orla glanced down to Craban. "I guess we're next then, aren't we," she whispered. Riding on the dragon suddenly didn't seem so appalling but there was little that could be done about that.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:38 pm
[umm...we aren't using Serol, moon. He just flew off a few posts back. whee ]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 pm
b10n1cl3k1n6
[umm...we aren't using Serol, moon. He just flew off a few posts back. whee ]

((I know....she's thinking that she would rather be on the dragon than teleport but since you want to be secretive to get behind enemy lines you can't do that and thus she can't be on the dragon that seems more appealing to her now....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:49 pm
[ooh, I get it. 3nodding Actually with Serol, since he's light-based, he could create a cloaking sheild around himself. distort light waves, that whole thing. But yeah, teleporting is much faster. whee ]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:45 am
"better than using a boat." Craban reminded her with a smile. Water was his fear - compared to that teleportation wa snothing. He was actually intrigued as to what it would feel like. he tried to focus on that and ignore the crushing dread of what was at their destination.

veleth strode over and treid to focus once they were grouped together.
"Alright, any last requests?" A flash of humor showed in his eyes.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:12 pm
"That's your opinion," Orla replied giving a smirk. At Veleth's oh-so-humorous question she only cocked an eyebrow. "Let's just get this over with."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:33 am
[wow i missed alot.]
Renten opened the door with a stumble. He walked in dazed. "Posion knives? Your gona have to then that." he said as he droped to his knee. Regaining his footing. "Where are you lolth!?" He shouted. A suddend pain shot down his back sending him forword. He landed hard.

"Ah dont tell me you thought our fight was over?" Pride said as she walked to the center of the room. "Come on you cant tell me you fell for that little act i pulled out there." She siad with a smile.

"But how the blade was purified?" He asked as he painfuly stood up.

"No it was purified until Lust and Sloth died by it." Pride answred sharply.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:21 pm
Vlth nodded and entered their shadows. Craban visibly shivred - the sensation was unpleasent and invasive, like his blood was being inched with ice. There was a pulling sensation and a stab of quick pain and then he opened his eyes to find them at the bottom of Loth's castle, the gang of moonmaw waiting patiently. He staggered out fo teh shadows, suddenly dizzy and nauseous.
"ugh...yeah thanks for that Veleth." he said. Felix smiled and held out a hand to steady him as he wobbled towards him.
"The sickness will pass quickly." Felix said with a wink.

Veleth let out a sigh of relief and tried to collect togetehr his borrowed energy. Once he had his mind in teh right place he found the concentration to shift back to his human form.
"That's it then." he said quietly. "I am glad..i don't want to bring Nashiko to this place. My brother will remain behind and take care of the survivors."
He tilted his head up to take a good luck at the castle. A mix of apprehension and excitement at a coming battle filled him. To fight gods...it was impressive.
"Though perhaps he would come in useful...a man without a single sin in a place like this.." he sighed and checked his sword, pulling it out to examine the sharpness of his blade.

"You said survivors." Craban commented, bleakly. he wonderedwho would get picked off in the coming battle. Veleth nodded silently, his thoughts obviously dwelling to the same area.

"Do you belive in a Hell?" Veleth asked after a long pause, directing his question to everyone in the group. The question was open and reveled what vulnerability was currently behind his pride. He shifted as if in discomfort: his memories tracked back over the countless murders and atrocities he had committed.

"To her enemies Lolth is Hell. Isn't that enough?" Craban murmured frowning. "her enemies suffer regardless of how much or little blood there is on your hands. You can only rely on the protection of the other gods wo might like you."

Veleth looked unconvinced. "My parents...they belived in Heaven and Hell. But...they said Jesus can save anyone he wishes if they repent."

Craban gave him a somewhat puzzled look. "Since when did you turn christian? you planning on repenting?"

"I didn't. And no. It serves no real purpose does it?" Veleth frowned and resheathed his sword. "If there is a God and He is omniscient, he knows what I regret. I made my peace with Nashiko, that's enough. I'll die the demon I was concieved as."

Felix winced a little in sympathy. "I belive we return to the creatures who birthed us and watched over us wanderers. If the Moonmaw do indeed have souls we shall soon find out. What makes you so sentimental all of a sudden anyway? We shall get through this, right Vence?" he cast an encouraging smile over at his friend.

Veleth shrugged. "I will die today, I think. lolth cannot be killed by one man, but I shall not allow myself to battle as anything other than the samurai I was trained as. My abilities may buy us time. So I offer you luck. If heaven exists I bid you who join me in crossing over all the happiness you can have and I bid you goodbye. If Hell exists and some of you are destined for it...well I suppose I'll see you there." He gave a grim smirk and shook his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:55 pm
Orla leaned forward a bit. The teleportation didn't agree with her already nauseated. She took a moment to take a few deep breaths while the men had a small discussion on religion. Such topic would be held interesting to her but not at the moment.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:12 pm
Craban felt awkward over discussing Hell at a time lie this. If it existed he knew he;d probably be joining Veleth there. The concept was soemwhatupsetting. He uffed and lookd over at Orla, placing a hand on her horse-back as he seemed to siver and wobble a little.
"You alright?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces