Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:24 pm
" Hey Seraph be careful ok?" She had a nervous past look on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:35 pm
(Wii= EPIC WIN! >=D)

"Nice! Well, since I don't usually use this anymore, you can have it." He said as he flames appeared over his paws and he waved them in t straight line and a BAR (Browning Auto Rifle) appeared in his hands. "Try not to go crazy with it, okay?"  

OiginalLimbershadow

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:38 pm
"Naw..I'm set" he held a minigun "I accualy have a thing I do with this minigun"
http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/hcamacho09/News/?action=view¤t=echo_minigun_2911.jpg((He is holding it like this))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:42 pm
" Hey what are you two doing down there?"
" Miko says you guys have shiny big weapons hidden. Hehe I think he listened in on your thought."

" Aww mama you told on me ."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:43 pm
((Wont let me see it. Are you holding it like the guy from Team Fortress 2?)

"Allright." he said as he sent it back. "Let's see it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:50 pm
((Lets just say its epic XD ))
Seraph sighed "My epic moment got ruined...agian" he thought "You'll see when we use it"  

LunaFoxxx

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:51 pm
Bones sensed Okami and knew that that 'human' was close by her. "Okami.....I am going to protect you...." He disappeared running through the forest in his wolf/human form.
"I know how you feel Rocky.....!He's here!"
"Hello Okami. I have been waiting for you for a very long time....Today is the day. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You have friends do you? Interesting....." Within that moment he snatches Miku. Do as I say Okami or this little one will be replacing you in the track of my journey." He lushes his tongue around his mouth.
"Fine .....what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:54 pm
" Miko.!" crying  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:01 pm
((You suck...his name is MIKO!))
"Miko..YOU b*****d!" he ran outside and pointed the gun at him, the gun was red hot, then it set on fire "WHat do you want from us!" Seraph was full of rage like non ever seen before on earth..well, in his earth anyway  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:02 pm
Allright, I guess I can wai-" Rocky shudders. "What the hell was that?! I feel an exteremely evil presence nearby. Upstairs, NOW!" Rocky's eyes turned form a mellow Maroon, to a bright red.
"Well, lookie here! A new face! Hello big strong and ugly!" Rocky taunted,while materializing his double edged sword that was inspired by Pit form Kid Icarus. "May I suggest that you step away form the fellow wolf and stand down. I've delt with evils, and you aren't on my top fifty, let alone my top ten! And may I say, hostages are for wussies that cant find another way to do things right."  

OiginalLimbershadow

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:02 pm
Miko bit down hard on his captor. He scrambled and jumped towards his mother. She caught him and holding him close the blue fire came forth again engulfing her in a force field that no demon no human, no power , no extraordinary skill could penetrate not even a furry or hells demon's themselves. Her eyes glazed over cold and hollow burning_eyes and pure gleaming white.

Her powers where not gone only lent to Seraph in an attempt for them to better be able to protect the cub. And so Thus her plan. Her powers still coarsed threw her veins.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:08 pm
"He will be alright....Now...what do you want me to do?""HAHAHHAHAHA! I want you to fight me before the end.""Sigh....fine." Okami goes into her other form in which she is wolf/human {somewhat}. The two fought nonestop, they were equal till finally the "human" got angry."Im getting bored. Time to shake things up. "He began to transform into such a hideous monster, that Okami was paralyzed. "You ready to meet your fate?" But before Okami could even talk, he upper cut her that she froze and couldn't even move. She was bleeding. She hardly could breathe. Her pocketwatch flew off her and landed by Seraph. The "human" clutches Okami in his huge monsterous hands and widens his mouth. "Finally....the Great Snow Wolf is mine....."  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:10 pm
((WTF..that means his power doesn't work on her O..O))
Seraph cheered his son "Go son!" he yelled, the gun cooled off a little, but, then when the short cheer was over, he put the power back into it, the entire minigun was back on fire "Hey, Rocky, this is the power i was talking about!" he pulled a lever and the gun barrel twisted till it was firing you could see the bullets fireing, each one glowed and made small explosions on impast "THISIS FOR MIKO a*****e!" he cranked up the speed and yelled "Okami!" the little explosions became a bit bigger  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:16 pm
"GYAAH! I CANT STAND THIS ANY LONGER! I WILL NOT LET ANYONE ELSE DIE BECAUSE OF MY NEGIAGENCE!" Rocky was FURIOUS! His eyes werent only bright red anymore, they looked as if they were litterally burning "LaRouge Technique: Burning Crescent Moon!" he yelled out as he loosed a barrage of kicks and slices at the monster. while chanting an incantation and shouldering Okami free of his grasp "O' devine light, light my path, and let all evils feel your wrath, for let them run with fright, and you banish them with holy light! DEVINE PUNISHMENT!" He yelled as a pillar of light streamed downwards. (darned Wii...)  

OiginalLimbershadow

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games