Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:53 pm
"One of my mentaly insane friends" Seraph said walking to the bar "hey. fruit..uh what kind"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:54 pm
She laughed " I see."
" O Mango please." she curled up her wings and leaned on the bar next to him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:55 pm
Kuro turned around and saw Navo digging into the sand. He swam out of the water and ran to Navo. "I'll help Navo!" He started digging the hole next to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:56 pm
" Both of you? " She laughed.
"O yea Navo," Im pregnant," she beamed  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:03 pm
Seraph grabbed the mango drink with mango chunks in it, and gave it to her "There you go, Uh..its been a long time since I saw a white fruit bat..no offence but..are you an albino?" he smiled to Nia  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:06 pm
Navo stopped then chuckled winking at Sophie"Well hun relax and get a tan"he chuckled"seem kinda pale when you knew you were having a baby"he chuckled again working on the hole again...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:07 pm
" Hush Navo."
She turned around facing hole and laid on her belly watching them slowly nodding off.

-------------------------------------

" Yes I am." She sipped the drink. " Thank you. Mmmm good."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:11 pm
Kuro stopped digging and walked up to the bar. He sat down on a high stool and stared at the bartender. He looked into his eyes and slapped a twenty dollar bill onto the counter. "I'll take a glass of vodka." The bartender stared at him in disbelif. "You serious kid?" The bartender said in a deep voice. Kuro broke the serious face and smiled. "Oh course I'm not serious. I'll take a coke" The bartender rolled his eyes and got a coke from the fridge. He handed him a coke and his change. "Thank you!" Kuro said happily taking the cap off his coke and sipped the bubbles.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:14 pm
" You know your too young to drink."
She laughed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:18 pm
"I grow my own fruits and stuff back in town..its very good if you know how to treat the plant" Seraph smiled "Oh lord..it followed me" he said looking to Kuro  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:20 pm
Navo chuckled and curled up next to Sophie"Well with Kuro, we kinda have two children"he laughed"this one"he said rubbing her belly"and him"he said point back at Kuro...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:21 pm
He turned around. "Yeah, I know. I was only kidding around. And I'm older than I look! I just act younger then my age, and look younger..." He looked toward the ocean. "Soo pretty..."

((OOC; Yay Ocean~ :3 ))  

kuromeruneko

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 pm
He turned to Seraph,"Hey! I didnt follow you, I just came to the same direction as you." He looked at Sophie and Navo. "I cant wait for your baby to come! I'm gonna have a little brother or sister. So...when are you guys gonna get a Somnogram thingy...you know, the thingy that makes you see the baby over a screen. I wanna know if its a boy or girl."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:29 pm
" I don't think it's that big yet Navo." She ran her hand over her stomach.

" O maybe I can come see your shop sometime?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:33 pm
Navo nibbled along her belly, "Kuro seems excited"he chuckled wagging his tail happily"Anyways when is the little critter going to be big enought to tell what it is"he laughed...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games