Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Hospital RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Snow: *goes to a lovely-dovey mood* ahhh blood!~~ *shakes her head* *to self: no time to go into fan mood* why Daniella-chan??
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Daniella:...i am not complete...*starts to laugh creepily,her face still unexpressional*
Rose:*goes outside and finds Hiro and Emma* H-Hiro,Emma!!!

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Snow : *ears twitch* what the heck does that mean..?*to self: nya! at this rate the blood will get to me..*
Emma : any 2's ?
Hiro : goldfish
Emma : damn...
Both : *here their names being called out and looked down to see Rose* *jump off of tree landing infront of her*
Hiro : *sees Rose bleeding on the cheek* *expression turns serious* Rose what happened ?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Rose:It's...it's my friend...Daniella...she was the person i always helped with her maid work and stuff...but right now...something's wrong...she's...she's trying to kill me...Snow's holding her off as we speak...Hiro...Emma...stop her...but dont kill her...i have to know why she's trying to kill me
Daniella:*stops laughing*...Rose is the one...who i need...not you...*starts to walk to door*

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Snow : *grabs her arm* well your not going anywhere while im here! *pout**ears twitch*
Hiro : ...........*looks at emma*
Emma : im pretty sure Snow can handle that unless she either gets cut or the blood gets to her.....and im guessing Daniella has a sharp object
Hiro : so..
Emma : ill go you stay *disappears*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Daniella:...*looks at Snow*...*grabs Snow's neck with hand that's grabbed and starts choking her*
Rose:...*touches cut on cheek* ngh...*ears and tail go down*

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Snow : n-nya~!...*trying to get her away*...*sees blood on Daniella's head* n..ngh...blood......s...so.....
Emma : *appears and kicks Daniella away*
Snow : *drops on the ground, making panting noises*
Emma : snow are you okay..?
Snnow : t..the blo...blood......
Emma : crap! gotta get her out! *grabs Snow and runs off*
Hiro : *takes out a bandage from his pocket and puts it on Rose cut* dont worry....
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Daniella:...*gets up*...*smiles a little* just a cut...would make her mine...
Rose:It's not that im worried...*rubs bandage* it's just...why did she want to kill me.....ah-ahngh *rubs head*

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Emma : *ears twitch* watch.......*looks at Snow*
Snow : ..........*looking down, trembling*
Emma : we gotta get to hiro fast *mumbled*
Hiro: hey Rose..whats wrong..?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:57 pm

Rose:I-It's nothing...*puts hand down*...go...help Emma and Snow...I have a feeling that something bad is happening...and dont worry about me...I'll be fine.....*hugs Hiro,knowing that something bad is happening to herself* please go...*kisses Hiro quickly and pulls away from him*...

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:50 am

Hiro: .....*ears twitch*....okay....*disappears*
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Rose:...*looks down and starts to walk back to secret hideout,going back to Daniella*

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:00 am

Snow : *still looking down,trembing* nii...Em..ma go aft..er Rose-chan...
Emma : eh ? but we gotta get you out of here
Snow : n..no..go
Emma : ugh..fine
Hiro : *appears* hey...
Emma : where's rose ?
Hiro : i left her behind
Emma : ..........you....ugh nevermind
Snow : go..t....to daniella..
Hiro : is she okay ?
Emma : hopefully she can calm herself down but anyways lets go! *runs off with hiro*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:16 am

Rose sad inside hideout)...*looks around,seeing darkness around her* Daniella...
Daniella:So glad to see you've come back miss *comes out of darkness,blade still in her hand*...are you ready to die miss...
Rose:...no *takes out two daggers and gets ready to attack* i have some time before my body loses energy...and that's all the time i need...and i need to defeat you if i want to live...
Daniella:...*points blade at Rose*...
Rose:*attacks Daniella*
Daniella:*defends herself,blocking every one of Rose's strikes*

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Emma : *hiding and watching* just perfect just when you need the healer and fighter their off trying to get themselves killed
Hiro : *Same as Emma* thats sakura and Ryan for you...anyways what are we going to do ?
Emma : i dont know we gotta stop those 2 fighting if anymore blood is shed who how that will affect them and mostly snow
Hiro :........
Emma : we need to find a way to hold down that Daniella girl without having as much problems or someway she cant really break out of our grasp.......*ears stand straight* hiro your power!
Hiro : wat about it ?
Emma : you have the ability to make babies and kids older but can you do the opposite?
Hiro: well yeah but even if i did it i would get Rose too
Emma: we can worry about that later just do it!
Hiro : *mumble* fine...*closes his eyes and starts muttering something*
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games