Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:14 pm

Kaoru smiles, "I'm not sure as to what you will share so, what ever your willing to say!" he replied sounding like a little kid.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:44 pm

Tumorias looked forward not knowing where to start...
"Uhhh...well...umm....I was born in this world by the female leader of the Eastern Plain Pack Leaders. Of course Hero was already an year older than me.."
she started to think again.
"At this time the plains where filled with diffrent flowers and plants, the sun shining everyday. It was like you were already in paradise.."
she started to think again.
"Well, one day when I was out walking by myself a group of hunter's ended up slaughtering my pack.... I was well unware about this until I returned.
"I won't explain how the place looked but just to keep it short and simple it was in ruins..blood everywhere...I checked around the dead bodies and found out everbody was dead besides Hero...
"I was happy but scared as well...I buried my pack and everysince I was a loner to find my brother....
"Eventually I did find him..and that is where it leaves me today..."
she looks at him,
"Do you have any questions?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:40 am

Kaoru listened intently and nodded as she went, "Nope not really.." he said looking forward.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:23 am

Tumorias just looked forward again,
"What about you?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:36 am

Kaoru looked over at her, seeming more serious then usual, then looking forward, "My story is in a way similar and yet different.." he said and paused, "I was born on a very cold winter day...snow farther than the eye could see...Jin was already three years old and Leana was two..." he thought for a moment, "I grow up always traveling...we were always on the run from my mothers sister Morgana..." He shivered lightly, "She was a very scary women...but my father died of an illness and our mother took over ....she was always strong and seemed unbreakable...trying to look good in front of us so we wouldn't worry..." His eyes flickered in sadness from remembering, "She brought my sister to that pack in the mountains to protect her..thinking it would be better for her there...no more worries" He looked up, "Then she sent Jin in another direction and told him to take on a different name...of course he argued but she sent him on..then I was the only one..." he got quiet for a moment, "Because I look like a girl she told me to think and act like one...so I did ...I did for her..I loved her so much....but then Morgana caught up with us and tried to kill me...I couldn't do anything...I just stood there like an idiot...I didn't know how to fight..." he stopped, "It rained like crazy that night....." he stopped and looked down, " I woke up cause I pasted out..I couldn't move and looked up to see my mother laying over me..Morgana couldn't be found.....my mother..she was bleeding like crazy..everywhere..." he shook his head, "She died trying to protect me...and I ....." He stopped, "Well.....I found Jin and then wondered for the longest time and then came here.."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:46 am

Tumorias listened carefully.
Kaoru was right, their pasts were kinda the same but yet so diffrent..
"I see.."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:57 am

Kaoru smiled in his usual way again, "She told me to alway smile no matter what happened and I promised her I would!" he said with a small laugh.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:16 pm

TTumorias looked at him,
"A weird request but, I see how you feel."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:40 pm

"She hated seeing people upset.....she had seen so much that I can understand her request..." Kaoru says and places his hands behind his head.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:49 pm

Tumorias nodded but looked back up, smelling the wildflowers ahead and the willow tree.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:51 pm

Kaoru looked ahead and went silent..
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:17 pm

Tumorias then stepped into the clearing of which she loved so much,
"I love this place.."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:27 pm

Kaoru looks at her and looks back at the clearing, "Its nice.."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:59 pm

Tumorias looked at him,
"You can go back to the others if you want.."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:45 pm

Kaoru nods and turns back, "Thanks for letting me walk with you.." he says and smiles. Then starts on his way back.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games