Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:59 am
Drake snorted at Koko's reply and followed her over to the store trying to be obedient. His stomach ached dully, still not fully satisfied, but he was pleased. It seemed to have calmed down to the hunger he could expect after a day or two of not feeding, rather than then the worryingly overthetop Hunger of before. he started to feel a little optimistic - maybe he could change and control himself after all.

He stepped between the counters. "Which herbs do you want tying up?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:24 am
Koko rummaged under the counter and pulled out a box. When she opened it the scent of lavender filled in the air. "For starters you can start tying these into sets of three," she replied as she got a pair of scissors and twine. "When you're done I can let you know else I found for you to do."

--

Sam continued to glanc at Mason and Lillin suspiciously, but then turned towards Fayt. "Could we go inside," she asked. "I'm gonna melt."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:37 am
"Thrilling stuff." He commented, taking them and starting to tie them together, tying the cord into a neat little bow. The feeling hadn't entirely returned ot his fingers yet, so he occaisonaly fumbled them.
After a while he zoned out, enjoying the smell of the lavender and the repetitive action of tying them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:43 am
"I warned you how exciting it would be for you..." Koko commented as she watched Drake and Judith begin to work. Bly stood up on his back legs and leaned on the counter to see what suddenly had Drake occupied. Koko meanwhile was trying to what else they could do, if they wanted, when they completed their given task.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:55 am
Drake re-focused when Koko spoke to him and then glanced sideways down at Bly.
"have a whiff of this." he said, seeing as the dog was interested, and shoved some fo the lavender to his muzzle. He was intrigued as to what the dog's hypersensitive smell would make of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:03 am
Bly grunted in disapproval at the action. His head turned to the side and he sneezed from the overwhelming scent. He got of the countered and sat there rubbing his nose with his paw. Yoki then approached Bly to investgate what had just happened.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 am
Drake laughed and withdrew the lavender, bunching it and tiying it.
"Your dog's a fool." he commented with a laugh, and finisihed off the last lavender bundle, stacing them neatly together.

"When did you get the mutts anyway? Have you always had pets?" He asked conversationally, happier now that the tensions had relaxed between the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:19 am
Judith laughed too. She didn't necessarily enjoy work but she enjoyed having something to do.
"I was wondering about the pets too. If you're 200 you have to have gotten them somewhat recently."

--

"Yeah, it's hot. We'd best get inside." Mason agreed, deciding to pull Lillin away before she caused trouble.
"We'll be seeing you around, I'm sure." He said to Sam and Fayt before walking her away.

[Just letting you guys know I may not be here later, whatever time my second round of roleplaying is for you both, since I'm going to the college on the other side of town to talk to a counselor. I've never heard of them rejecting anyone, low standards, but my mom wants me to try getting in NOW]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:21 am
"They're only about four years old," Koko replied bringing out another box. This time it was of chamomile. "And yes-I've had several different pets over the years. How about the either of you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:25 am
[Good luck, Zizz!]

Drake shrugged. "Back when I was mortal we had quite a few pets. Maybe 4 or 5 horses, 8 dogs for hunting and if I remember right there was a cat in there somewhere...or a smaller dog. I forget which. All i know is that we used it for rat-catching." he leant back on his heels a little, struggling to remember.
"Yeah...that was a cat. It used to curl up on my mother's embroidery. After that, I didn't have any. Didn't make any sense since I was moving around so much, and if I got hungry I'd have probably eaten it anyway."
He laughed.
"But seriously, I didn't see much need if they were just going to die off so quick and if I had to feed them. That was my initial reasoning anyways."
he looked over at Bly and Yoki.
"I did like having pets back as a kid though. I guess I miss it."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:28 am
"I never had pets, even when I was still human." Judith shrugged.
"My father didn't allow pets in the house so I guess since I never had any I never thought to get one as a vampire. Drake does have a point that it would be inconvenient to move everywhere."

[Thanks, DT. 3nodding ]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:43 am
"It's sad that you've had no pets at all, though." Drake said, leaning casually on the counter.
"Haven't you even ridden a horse?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:02 am
((Sorry for my sudden leave-had class....good luck Zizzy))

Koko listened as her two workers conversed. Trying no to think about the time she drank her father's horse dry. She looked over to Judith. "If not I recommend it," she added. "I prefer bare back riding myself."

--

Fayt made a farewell and headed inside. Sam followed. "Bad enough with the deaths....and now we got bubbled headed detectives."

That's not the only thing..... Fayt thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:08 am
[no problem. I'm here half-arsed-ly reading a journal for my seminar on thursday. blarg.]
[*is remembering the Scrubs episode where J.D rides bareback* lol]

"That's a fast-track road to infertility, my friend." Drake commented, and the shrugged. "Not that that's much fo an issue anymore I guess. You girls knock yourselves out. Call me a traditionalist, but I'm keeping with a good saddle and stirrups." he laughed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:21 am
((I start my short fall break after painting class today..... rolleyes ))

Koko tried to not let the remark get to her. She didn't need the reminder
that she could never have children. There was adoption but she decided to not to even bother with that option. First she was consumed with looking after the family she already had. Second she was single and had a condition that put the child at risk. And last she wouldn't want to put a child through her life style or herself.....the idea of outliving your child was heart breaking.

Instead, Koko tried to smile, but diverted her eyes as she gathered up some of the finished bundles. She strolled over and set some out in their proper place. With the extra she placed them back in the box for later.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games