Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:14 pm
............ Hikari really needs to sort out her priorities
Bahumet: agreed.......... lets go home before the Mistress wakes up
me: agreed *leaves to return home*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:20 pm
Alure finally finished, he opened the door and looked back, he started to walk to the village entrance, when he saw someone faint infront of the hospital, "Hikari-chan!!" he rushed forward, entering the hospital with her.

"Please I need a doctor, she is hurted" he said, some doctors and nurses arrived, "Leave this to us, we will treat her" they took her to a room, Alure looked at her, he then leaved the hospital, continuing his way...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:22 pm
.......... i need to take a detour *teleports to the entrance of Konoha*........ Alure what r u doing?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:26 pm
Alure looked at Ryoku, , "Well... Im... going on a mission of reconnaissance" he said, he needed to leave the village in order to keep his training...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:27 pm
ur a terrible liar u know that  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:34 pm
Hikari woke up and yawned. "What the fricking hell...."
"Hikari-chan?" Dr. Sumihiro smiled from a chair on the side. "Hey girl, wake up... You've been out for about five minutes."
"What's going on?" Hikari scratched the back of her head. She looked down at herself, noticing for the first time that she was wearing bandages all down her chest. Frick... what the hell happened to me in five minutes?
"You had chakra wounds winding around your body, your kidney was busted, and your eyes were clouded. Nothing you couldn't have healed, but you were pretty much out of it... so it was difficult."

Migoto sighed when she got to the hospital. Dr. Sumihiro was out with a patient. Finally, the doctor emerged from a room.
"How'z the patient?" Migoto asked.
"She's going to be just fine...." Dr. Sumihiro smiled. "But, there's also someone in there you've been dying to meet for two days now." The doctor smiled even wider.
"Really?! Seriously?!" Migoto was very excited.
"Open the door." Dr. Sumihiro stepped aside. Migoto grasped the door, and pulled it open a little bit. "Meet your new teacher, Hyuuga Migoto."  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:37 pm
Alure smiled, "I know" he sighed and looked to the sky, "Im sorry about all the trouble I caused you" he said, he continue walking to the outside of the village...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:42 pm
...... its ur funeral kid....... cuz now its him who's watching u now and either u or us can stop him  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:47 pm
"Y-you?!" Migoto screamed when she saw the person in the room. Hikari was sitting up on the bed, bandages covering her entire body.
"Well, well, well.... if it isn't my most unadorable cousin in the world." Hikari muttered. "You are now my student, and you have to listen to me. You are a soldier under my command, understand?" Hikari went through her dialouge flatly.
"She's younger than me." Migoto sighed.
"And I'm a stronger medical ninja and shinobi too." Hikari said defiantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Alure keep walking, he looked back to Ryoku, "Please, take care of Kokoro" he finally said, he continue his way...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:58 pm
Hikari had a horrible feeling, almost gut wrenching. "Migoto, we're going."
"Where?" Migoto was obviously not happy that her cousin was her sensei. At least she was going to become a great medical ninja, since Hikari was a good one too.
"We're leaving the village." Hikari explained. "We're going farther away so that you can train in better isolation." Hikari pulled on her jacket, just to find out that the zipper had been completely destroyed. She pulled open the window, leaping out of it. "Come on!" she yelled over her shoulder. She made a dash for the village entrance.
"I'm coming!" I'm coming!" Migoto followed right behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:05 pm
<That gir really is persistan> Jubbi said, Alure nodded and made some handsings, "Thunder god jutsu" he dissapeared, the speed he used to leave was inhuman, he stopped when he felt he had come really far, "I've never moved so fast whith that jutsu" he said, <You are using also my chakra now, so get used to the idea that your techniques may... become stronger> Jubbi laughed...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:11 pm
Hikari watched as Alure's chakra faded. "You're not getting away that easily...." Hikari muttered under her breath. She skidded to a stop in the front gate. "Migoto, hop on." Hikari motioned for her to hurry, creating a blazing bird out of nowhere. Harimi, you better get us there fast...
When Migoto finally got on, Hikari took off, almost throwing Migoto off balance. She looked down and noticed Alure after a moment of flying, and jumped down, landing on his back.
"Alure, you have to stop making me worry about you." she breathed into his ear angrily.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:24 pm
"Yikes, how do you keep catching up with me?" he asked her, when he noticed another person with her, "Who is her?" he asked, he saw her directly to her eyes...

<This will be bad, if she is with us, Bahumet will know every movement we do> Jubbi said, Alure smiled to Hikari...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:29 pm
Hikari smiled, still on his back. She noticed him looking up toward the bird, and she smiled. "Oh, that's my student/cousin... Hyuuga Migoto. I'm training her." she smiled, then she became very quiet. "Lord Fanglong is going to be hunting you down. I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen." she muttered into his ear. "Besides, I'm going to give you that technique whether you like it or not..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games