Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:53 am
"A p-partner?" she said softly, "What for? I mean... why is now more important than any to tell me all of this.

"Because you are living with someone who is part of the reason you may die. In order to keep him from turning into his demonic form, Bradley has to take on your blood. He will be turned into a vampire, and be stable forever. Don't you see? My master fooled us..."

"He is not your master. He is the doctor from the hospital before..." she said feeling sore about not telling him before.

Valerian looked shocked, "I knew something was different about him... damnit. Now listen, to us his father is a dangerous man, a killer even. Oh, and Bradley... I hate to say it, but if he changes you will die. His inner demon knows you are probably the only one alive who can stop him and he will try to prevent that from happening any way he knows how. "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:57 am
Bradley sat on the couch thinking about what to do. There was nothing he could do. All he needed to do was start to kill Dr. Drake, well his mother. Weird that the Doctor was his mother, well foster mother. But than again he could change. Oh well life goes on.

Gregory landed in the manor's balcony seeing that Dr. Drake was still asleep. Please Bradley just listen to me. He thought as a tear slipped from his eye. If Bradley killed Dr. Drake they would be a family again. Tomorrow he would go talk to Ms. Fallows, yes that was his game plan.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:13 am
She rubbed her temples and then opened an eye, "So... are you really my father?"

"Yes. In fact, you got that whole temple rubbing thing from me." he said smiling. "Your mother died, a few weeks after you were born. You were an only child, made from vampire and human." he crossed his arms and sniffed at the air. "I-I should get going, I would rather not be mauled by the boy before I can get a chance to tell you everything. whether you believe it or not." He walked over to the window, opened it and waved at her. "Good bye Adelline, be safe...Oh!" he said pulling something off his neck, "This is for you." It was a silver necklace with a blood red gem encased inside of a round heart shaped locket with her initials on it. "Your mother made this for you, I have been meaning ot give it to you for so long. Well, take care." he said disappearing out of the window.

She took the necklace and placed it around her throat with great care as she watched him disappear into the mist outside. She let out a sigh, turned out the light and left the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 am
"So what did he want?" Bradley asked her. He didn't want to tell her his father had been here but he figured she would figure it out after seeing the ring on his finger. Surprisingly after the ring was on the crimson ring was gone. So when he looked at her smiling she would see before he even knew.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:21 am
"Uh... he told me.. " she stopped and looked at him, holding the silver heart between her fingers. "Everything I knew was wrong. If you saw him you would know he was telling the truth just by looking into his eyes. Valerian is not a bad person, he is my actual father, and Dr. Drake has manipulated all of us into thinking different. I can hardly remember my past because he stole my memories, and you..." she stopped wondering if they should talk about what Valerian had said about him being the death of her. Then she noticed the ring, and his eyes, back to their normal color once more. "Your father was here?" she asked nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:29 am
Bradley gulped hearing her last statement. "Yes father was here. He explained things to me. Turns out the woman you almost killed. Well she's my foster mother and she's also Dr. Drake, go figure that my mom won't even let dad go away in peace. She pretty much owns him right now. His soul in her house and all. So I think he wants me to kill her. All I know is he said something about demonic dragon and how I could kill them." He said to her shrugging not really sure what his father had meant.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:41 am
"Oh I see..." she thought about Valerian telling about the little sacrifice that would be needed for such things. In the end of this, many vampires, including herself, would probably end up dead. " I can't believe Drake is your foster mother... we have to find her."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:43 am
Bradley shrugged. "It won't matter right now. I don't know where she lives. The old house they lived in is abandoned now. I saw there was nothing there. So where they could have move to I don't really know." He said to her sighing.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:51 pm
"Damnit! I should have killed her when I had the chance..." she said looking at the palms of her hands and letting the locket hit her chest a few times before it stay still. "We will find her, I wonder if she knows that Gregory told you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:58 pm
Bradley shook his head. "I doubt it. He seemed worry about staying here. He said it was because of you and Val-you know who but I think father was also afraid of Drake finding out where he disappeared to. Maybe she knows but I don't think so." Brad said before looking at the time. "Do you want to sleep in your bedroom tonight or what?" He asked her knowing they would only get a few hours of sleep at most before school the next day.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:05 pm
She thought for a moment, "I really don't think we are going to get much sleep with all that is going on... so I will go to your room tonight." she said softly, still thinking about her father, and his concerns.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:16 pm
"Alright well don't worry I have a feeling life is going to end up being a little better later on. No one knows what will happen let's just hope it is good." Bradley said turning off the television standing up and walking towards his room the demon at bay.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:22 pm
She followed him into his room, with her arms wrapped around her, stuck in thought. "Well I do hope you are right, I would feel terrible if it was not. Especially if it were to somehow end up being my fault. "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:24 pm
Bradley saw her reaction and shrugged. "No don't worry and think so much. Just go with the flow." He said to her hugging her lightly before letting go and yawning.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:43 pm
"I suppose, but you can't blame me for being afraid can you?" she said sighing and plopping down on his bed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games