Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NewAgeLink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:05 pm
Vashyyk
my AMVs make up about 5-6 GB, 7 more and I'll reach the 100 mark
'ey! I have two o' thems! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:11 pm
Hello again furs!  

Af Mas

NewAgeLink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:14 pm
Af Mas
Hello again furs!
Yo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:14 pm
gonk a 13 year old is trying to add me to their friend list just because i live in texas gonk  

Selevol

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:15 pm
Af Mas
Hello again furs!

*waves*
Hiya Af Mas!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:17 pm
anyone here a college student? cause i just found out how much my books will cost... and damn.... i didn't think they'd cost THAT much  

Selevol

Vashyyk

I'm off to play some WarCraft III: TFT I'll bbl  
DoomNeko
Af Mas
Hello again furs!

*waves*
Hiya Af Mas!

Hey Doomie. That was a very nice pic you posted in the AFG art exchange.  

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:18 pm
Starlight
anyone here a college student? cause i just found out how much my books will cost... and damn.... i didn't think they'd cost THAT much

Going there in a year, still gotta finish Secondary 5 / 11th Grade before I can go ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:19 pm
Starlight

I am, and if you can, try to rent your out text books. If there's a workbook that goes along with it, wait until after the first couple of classes to see if you'll need it, since some professors don't care whether you have it or not. That will save you money.  

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:21 pm
Af Mas
DoomNeko
Af Mas
Hello again furs!

*waves*
Hiya Af Mas!

Hey Doomie. That was a very nice pic you posted in the AFG art exchange.

Thanks, it was surprisingly one of the quickest I've done yet o_O;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:22 pm
Af Mas
Starlight

I am, and if you can, try to rent your out text books. If there's a workbook that goes along with it, wait until after the first couple of classes to see if you'll need it, since some professors don't care whether you have it or not. That will save you money.

problem is whith that is i have two special classes (due to that the books are expencive XP) one lecture algebra class and my other class is psychology gonk  

Selevol

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:25 pm
Starlight
Af Mas
Starlight

problem is whith that is i have two special classes (due to that the books are expencive XP) one lecture algebra class and my other class is psychology gonk

Well, that'll happen once in a while. Always make sure you've got enough money set aside for that, just in case. The only books I had to buy for last year were my Japanese textbook and workbook, and those together were about $80. I don't know yet for this year, but I don't think I'll have to buy the Japanese textbook again, just the workbook.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:27 pm
Af Mas
Starlight
Af Mas
Starlight

Well, that'll happen once in a while. Always make sure you've got enough money set aside for that, just in case. The only books I had to buy for last year were my Japanese textbook and workbook, and those together were about $80. I don't know yet for this year, but I don't think I'll have to buy the Japanese textbook again, just the workbook.

crying it'll cost me a total of $270.30 and i have to pay for college all by myself  

Selevol

NewAgeLink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:27 pm
Starlight
gonk a 13 year old is trying to add me to their friend list just because i live in texas gonk
Ahhh, isn't reverse ***** grand? heart  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games