Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:05 am
Oblen shrugs. "... Well, I know... some people seem to read books of vampires, werewolves, and such... some people read of high school drama... and so on... that's just a bit of the fiction category." He said as he looks for a book on the bookshelf.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:08 pm
Mira smirked slightly "That's not really what I meant but okay." She leaned against one of the bookshelves and watched quietly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:27 pm
Oblen slides his finger across the books before stopping at one. He pulls it out; it had no words on it... just simples. He tilts his head before opening it up and saying "... Odd."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:33 pm
Mira frowned slightly as she looked at the book "Thats weird....I've never seen that here before....It looks pretty old though..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:37 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "It's... a bit old... but still after the date this book was suppose to have been distroyed." He said flipping threw the pages. "... I might have to burn it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:41 pm
Mira gave him a shocked look "Hey hold up a second what do you mean you may have to burn it?What is this book about."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:45 pm
He closes the book to look over to Mira and shakes his head. "Nothing that is to be repeated again..." was all he said before holding the book up with one hand, and holding a fire under it in the other, about to burn it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:51 pm
Mira grabbed the book out of Oblens hand and frowned "At least have the curtosy enough not to do t in a library." She walked over to the check out desk and signed out the bok.Walking back over to him she grabbed the sleeve of his jacket and pulled him out of the library "Now you can burn the damn thing."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:08 pm
Oblen's eyebrow rose when Mira snatched the book out of his hand and walks off. He followed a bit, but Mira came back and dragged him outside of the library. He then looks at the book then back at Mira to ask "... but... if I do it now... aren’t you responsible for it?..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:11 pm
Mira rolled her eyes and handed him the book "If your gonna burn the damn thing, then do it.I'll pay for it later."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:14 pm
Oblen looks at the book then backs up. "Well, I don't want to do it if it's going to get you in trouble..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:16 pm
Mira put her hands on her hips "Just burn the damned thing already.I wont get in trouble, I'll just have to pay for a new book to replace it."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:20 pm
Oblen looks to Mira's hips where she placed her hands, not hearing a word she said. After a few seconds of silence he looks up and asks "Im sorry, what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:22 pm
Mira groaned slightly "Just burn the book.I'll pay for a new book later."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:26 pm
He looks at the book before saying "... It might be expensive... it's pretty old..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games