Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:50 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Yume huffed before walking over to Craig, placing her foot on his head, "You're a stupid man, you know that?" she commented, crossing her arms across her chest.
Racy giggled at little yume. "hey, cmon, lets go find fang." she smiled, lightly tugging yume off of craig.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:54 pm
Yume huffed, "Well at least we should bash his head in." she commented before turning to Kira, "What were you going to tell me before?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. Kira laughed nervously. "I, uh, have a pet?" she said tentativly.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 am
Fang sighed and appeared in the dreamworld, he suspected that Racy would be mad, but hopefully not too mad "I guess we're all done here then..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 am
Sebastian slowly sat up and then looked at himself "well groggy but alive...I guess that's a good thing...right?" he said to himself. He then got up and wandered around and finally stumbles across Fang.  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 am
Fang sighed then laughed "Let's go kill some monsters for no absolute reason!!!!!" he cheered, drew his blade then ran into the woods
After hearing Fangs cheer Craig shrugged then decided to join "You guys know it's not a party without me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 am
Sebastian watched the two kill monsters and felt his eyelids dropping and then Sebastian fell face first in the dirt snoring.  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:13 am
"typical" Fang mumbled with a scoff, he threw a knive at a nearby monster then stabbed another one and threw it aside "Get up!" he said kicking sebastian lightly in the ribs

"Does he do this often?" Craig asked slashing a monster straight in the chest "DIE!!!!!" he screamed sweeping the ground with his blade and watched the creatures fall  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:16 am
"noooo NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU STOP!!!!!" Sebastian mumbled in his sleep after being kicked.  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 am
"Fine then!" Fang screamed and threw his blade at an enemy "I'll have to use you as a club then!!!" he said snickering and put a helmet on his head "Die!!!" he screamed smashing a monster to bits
"Craig duck!!!"

Craig stood there too dumbfounded to duck and before he knew it he was knocked to the ground laughing "Are you crazy!?" he screamed
"just a little.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:20 am
((i have to eat))  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:18 am
((xDD haha))

Racy followed later after craig. she watched everyone fighting monsters. she leaned against a tree, arms crossed, watching with some intrest. she wanted to see how these guys fight, how strong they were, how sympathetic. Symapthy: none. Strength: plenty. Engery: alot. she couldnt help but laugh to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:56 pm
After knocking down the last creature, Fang fell on his back laughing "It's been at least a day since we've done that!!" he said rolling over and getting up "I'm hungry...time for blood!"
Craig laughed and rolled his eyes "here!" he held a creature in front of Fang and watched him suck it dry "you want some?" he said turning to racy  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:58 pm
Yume grimaced slightly at the sight and covered Kira's eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:10 pm
Racy raised her eye brows at the two young men. "uh.. haha, gross." she teased. "you guys dont know how to do that yet, do you?" she walked over to fang, makign him stand straight up infront of her. "you have to do it more suddle.." she whispered into his ear as her fang grew out silently. she smiled, and acted as if she were gong to bite him, but pulled away last minute. "but, i cant drink vampire blood, for i am a vampire." she smiled, her fangs retracting. "eh im not hungery anyways." she shrugged. "you get the lesson?" she asked.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:23 pm
"Go ahead, I'm all ears for lessons" Fang said with a smile  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items