Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:15 am
User Image
~Elise Morgan~

Ellie looked around her and was practically shaking. She breathed deeply trying to calm down. It seemed her whole life had been leading to this moment. She was actually about to be sorted. She looked around for any sight of Rosemary but she had been lost in the crowd somewhere. She sighed quietly.

~~~

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet and shy but when you get me going I can be very fun and talkative. I'm also a bit of a worrier and don't like to get out of my comfort zone. Some might say I am a bit of a wimp but I will always stand by a friend. I am very analytical and not at all spontaneous but very nice and you can always make me happy with a book.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 am
User Image

~Rosemary Coulter~

Rosemary scanned the room and realized she had lost sight of Ellie. She glanced around hoping to find her but she had no such luck. She was going to have to do this alone. She stood up straight and tall and readied her self to be called forward. She hadn't even paid attention to anyone else being sorted and had no idea if she would be in a house with anyone she knew. She hoped she would be with one of the kids who had been playing soccer.

~~~

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a little confusing. I seem to have so much going on at once no one quite knows what I'm really like. I'm a bit smarter then the average person but certainly have my moments where it seems I'm not. I have also been told I am brave. I tend to rush in without thinking which doesn't always turn out for the best. I will always stay by a friend but am slow to trust and get angry easily. I very much like to get my own and having people like me. My father always said he felt bad for the sorting hat when it got placed on my head, having decided about all of that.  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Slytherin or Ravenclaw
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: Just got back sorry I was gone so long.

Daisy listened as everyone else was being sorted and was wondering if she would be placed in one of two of the houses she wanted. She was hoping on Slytherin, but would be fine with Ravenclaw. When they announced her name she walked up and sat down as she waited for the hat to be placed on her head. She sat up straight and didn't even think of we're she wanted to go at this time. 

User Image

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a perfectionist. Daisy tends to be exceptionally innovative, strategic, long-range thinkers who pursue excellence in everything she does. Her strong need for autonomy and achievement – and her faith in her own original ideas – drives her to reach her goals. Highly logical and astute, Daisy is quick to see the implications of new ideas and products, and will work hard to see her ideas translated into real-world results. She may set unrealistically high standards, and push other people almost as hard as she push herself. 
Notparticularly bothered by indifference or criticism, Daisy is among the most independent of all her family, and works productively alone for long periods of time. With an original mind, great insights, and visions, Daisy is a natural brainstormer. She is naturally theoretical and works well with complex and global concepts.
Daisy can be a very rude person at times though as she turns her nose up at every imperfection in her mind. She really only likes studious people and others that want perfection like she does.  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah looked around at all of the other first years as her name was called. Her palms started to get sweaty as she walked up to the hat and was starting to freak out as everyone looked at her to see what house she was in.

User Image
Mood--- Nervous

Location--- Sorting "Great Hall"

"Thoughts" Why do I have to stand in front of people.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, Hannah is what you would say fiery. Basically she is someone who is strong and independent and wont take crap from anyone. Hannah is a bit rude at times when she needs to be and would get in a fight to help someone she cared about. She can come off as rude at times because she can be very quiet and shy. Some think that if she wont talk she doesnt like you, but truthfully she is just shy. She can be reflective and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity and helping anyone in need. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick and able to see possibilities. 

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 pm
Do not PM the Sorter; they will get to your character eventually. Please be patient and wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Bug430
Selena walked in after that one kid with the dark brown hair. She couldn't believe it was finally time to be sorted.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a little bit of a book worm at times. My parents always tell me I know too much for my age, which at times seems like it is bad, but I like it. I also always have my nose in a magazine; so I know a lot of things. My favorite is science weekly. I get to know all the muggle advancements. I also read most of the textbooks; so I know about the subjects before we even start school. I am a little adventurous too, and extroverted. I love the outside, but that is probably because I was raised by the Clouds for pretty much all of my life. I never quit and I'm determined as well.

At times; however, I can be indecisive, and a perfectionist. I also am agitated easily with certain things, especially failure. That's me, crazy right?

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head.

Ravenclaw!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

x-Grim_Robot-x
User Image

Janelle Hyde
First Year -Unsorted-

--------------------------------------
Janelle's eyes scanned the grand room they were in. She was awestruck by the magnificence of this school. But should she expect anything less from a school for magic? She was in such a trance she almost didn't hear her name being called. She was a bit nervous on the inside to find where she would be sorted. She had heard some other people talking about which houses were the ones best to be in. She didn't take much stock in it since they were most likely biased opinions and she wanted to make the decision for herself. She eyed the hat curiously. It was such a curious thing. Taking a deep breath she sat up on the stool and waited for the hat's placement of her.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a lot of things which, depending on who you ask, might not be so good. Not that I particularly care what they think. I'm a bit too tomboyish and bull headed for most peoples liking. I'm very honest about things and will speak my mind when I have to. I don't like lying but I will omit a few things and may twist some parts around if it's in my advantage to do so but I'll never straight lie. I'm very competitive and hard working I've also been called a perfectionist but when I do something I want to do it well and be able to take pride in it. Sarcastic, intelligent, resourceful, charming, more of a leader than a follower. I like to keep an open mind though at times I can be very opinionated. I also have a mischievous side and can be quite the prankster. Some might say I have a bad attitude and temper problem. I'm not much of a social person but I'm no hermit either. I like to meet new people.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

A leader Eh?
opinionated I can tell
I see a mischievous side in you

Gryffindor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Cara MiaKitty
Damien Edgeworth // Pureblood
Unsorted // First Year // Great Hall: Being Sorted // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // The Sorting Hat
CURRENTLY FEELING // Slightly Nervous
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Just put me in Slytherin so I can sit down.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

When his name was called, Damien kept his expression neutral, approaching the stool with a slow, confident stride. Inside, he could feel butterflies in his stomach, but of course he would never show anyone else that he felt that way. As he sat on the stool, he arched a brow, waiting. The hat would, of course, place him in Slytherin. He was, after all, an Edgeworth. No other house would be worthy of his family's noble name. But, he did feel the slightest flutter of anxiety. There was always a chance... the hat could be unpredictable, and there was no promise that it wouldn't decide he was better suited for Ravenclaw. He was certain that it wouldn't stoop so low as to place him in Gryffindor, and especially not Hufflepuff, but being placed in Ravenclaw was a real concern of his. There'd been a couple of Ravenclaws in his family, generations ago... they'd been disowned. He wasn't altogether certain that his father wouldn't do the same to him. he scowled. 'Just do your job, and place me in Slytherin, with my own kind. I don't want to be forced to live with bad blood.' He could only imagine how awful it would be to be forced to live with some of those students with whom he'd been having words before.

═════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very serious, like my father. I was raised to follow a very strict code of conduct, which of course I never break. I would hate to dishonor my noble family name with ill behavior. Beyond that, there's not much to say. I mostly focus on my studies and things of that nature, like my father did while he was in school. I suppose I'm mostly concerned with making him proud. Since I'm his only heir, I feel like I'm under a lot of pressure to uphold the family name. That's why I'm so serious, really; I've never felt like I had time to relax. Everything is about fulfilling my obligation to the family.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. The hat brushed his head before yelling out,
Slytherin!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Skymira
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

Arm in arm with Raiden, Lavender-Rose walked into the great hall and was swept off her feet. "Wow..." was all she could muster at the moment. It was more than she could ever imagine, better than anyone ever described to her. One by one, she watched as everyone went ahead of her. Some were disappointed, others were elated. Then it was Raiden's turn. That made her even more nervous. "Good luck." she whispered and watched her walk away. Before she knew it, it was her turn. Slowly Lavender-Rose walked to the front of the hall and climbed the stairs to the seat. When the hat was placed upon her head,all she could think was,'Put me on the right path.'

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Lavender-Rose tends to be, quite sarcastic. So much so, that people can rarely tell when she's being serious. Being a child, her mouth barely has a filter and can be blunt and tend to be a little on the short tempered side. She loves to get into mischief. A little vandalism here, a few misplaced items. All in good fun though.Her mother would like to say that she's sweet, caring, and an all around perfect citizen. She'd like to say that. In reality she can be tactless, a bit cruel, and sometimes a know- it -all. She's quite intelligent for her age, thanks to the great parenting she has in her life. So, if she goes overboard on a certain subject, don't be surprised.

For reason's unknown, she have a slight temper problem. Her mother says it's probably from her fathers side. It's like a hidden land mine at times. She could be getting angrier and angrier without knowing it and suddenly explode on the poor soul who triggered it. She trusts almost anyone, until they give her a reason not to and then she'll be one of the worst enemies you've ever acquired. Because of her father, she is a bit more on the spoiled-brat side. If she doesn't get her way, a temper tantrum is sure to follow along with a ill-mannered prank on the person. Once again, her mother comments that she'll learn one day.

Despite her bad attitude at times, she absolutely love to help others with their problems. So, don't be frightened if she tries to converse with a random crying stranger. She is the kind of girl who likes to take charge. Going head first into a situation, rarely without thinking even with her intelligence. Her love for the arts and animals can make the nicer side of her personality outshine her other flaws. In other words,she thinks she's perfectly perfect the way she is.

[.....]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / UNSORTED / PUREBLOOD

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

They path you choose will be your own
but who will truly help you on the way?
It may not be a path in mind
but it's where your path will show.

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Kai Sparrowheart
Unsorted 1st Year.

" Lorelai Brookwater." Lore heard her named called, and walked across the stone floor to sit on the stool. Her breath was heavy.

Lets see....

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Nice, I mean, mostly nice. Sometimes people will do something that will set me off, (usually when people are being mean to other people,) and I will explode. Usually I won't be very agreeable for a while after that. I'm very protective of my friends and family, and anyone who I take pity on, so if anyone does something wrong to anyone I take a fancy to, they'll be sorry! People say I'm smart too, and I'm also the bravest one in my family.

Your strong, i can see
Brave in your heart
hmm
I know where you should go

Gryffindor!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Essy A Dante

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst 𝔜ear

User Image

Dominic could barely resist the laugh bubbling within him like a volcano waiting to explore the castle as he followed the students to the great hall and await the sorting.

Quote:

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm charismatic, I suppose. I have a certain charm with girls, and adults, so that I never get in trouble. I'll admit, I can be a prat, but it's only to get what I want. On that note, I'm very protective, very jealous, and very controlling of what I think is mine. I'm proud, and stubborn, with a shred of honor or two. I'm conceited, and egotistical, of all my friends, I'm definitely the alpha male. I'll fight, argue, con, lie, and steal, whatever it takes for me to be right, and I always have to have the last word.

╔═══════════════════╗
Boathouse with the first years
╚═══════════════════╝

You have very strong willed
Cunning, more than most
You path will be yours by any means

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Essy A Dante
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

With a bounce in her step, Elizabeth zipped up the stairs alongside the other group of first years anxiously awaiting her turn to be seated at the stool with the hat placed on her head.
Quote:

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm utterly reckless and lucky as bloody hell. I have a thirst for breaking rules and going against orders, as it is, I absolutely detest authority figures. My mum calls me her wild child, and doesn’t even try to “parent” me anymore. I’m manipulative, and vindictive, jealous and greedy, I’m an only child and some like to think that makes me a brat, but it’s not my fault I get all of the attention. Despite it all, I never seem to fall into the consequences of trouble. I can always wiggle out of any scenario I'm in, even if it means being insane. Which is easy becuse I have a flair for dramatics, I overreact and I love to be the center of attention, but overall, I’m bold. I speak my mind and I defend in what I believe in, I have an unyielding sense of mind, as my mother puts it, but my friends just say I’m stubborn. It’s not like I always have to be right, it’s just, everyone else is always wrong. But I always believe in what’s right, and I have a strong sense of honor and chivalry, even if my short temperament as a half veela gets in the way at times.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ The Sorting
---------- with first years
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. The hat brushed her head and yelled out,

Gryffindor!

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Strangerthan
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe stepped into the Great Hall, staring at the ceiling. It was better than looking at the students. They were all silent, staring at the first years, watching the sorting. It was a little intimidating. She hunched her shoulders defensively and glanced around. She seemed to have lost her friends. She'd be braver if she had her friends around. She wasn't sure where the hat would put her. Everyone else seemed to have a preferred house and if she didn't perhaps that meant she wasn't meant to be here? She heard her name said and walked forward, towards the hat and her new life.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm talkative. I chatter when I'm nervous and there's so much to be nervous about in the world that I chatter all the time. Nervous and talkative. Dizi, our house-elf, she says I have a loving heart but I don't know. It's not like anything's ever happened where I've had to prove I have a loving heart, you know?

Your Heart is strong
Use it in your time here

Gryffindor!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games