Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:32 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle watched as Marina was sorted into the house of snakes. She recalled saying they'd be friends, but she doubted the other girl even wanted to. No one really wanted to be her friend, besides Ada. She knew Tay, with his venemous golden eyes, wanted her for something, though she couldn't begin to guess what, and Damien, Damien just wanted to see if he knew her; if perhaps she had a family that could help him in his rise to power. She smirked.

When the boggart appeared and was named as such, her smirk vanished. She scrunched up her nose at the creature and shook her head. If it approached her she had no idea what it would become. It could become her sisters dead, or maybe her father telling her how much he hated her, maybe Ada telling her she hates who she really was, maybe being totally alone. She nodded her head, all those fears said the same thing didn't they. She was afraid of being alone. She shook her head snapping out of her thoughts, as Damien spoke to her.

Michelle ignored the fact that he had mentioned her saying his name. She wasn't even really sure why she'd done it, and she wasn't about to try and explain it to him.
"I have no idea if we've met before. Although, if you recognize me I'm sure we have, seeing as your father has made quite a few connections through mine." She smiled at him pleasantly, although her eyes staid stony and cold. "My name's Michelle Catlin, although, you'd know me better as Michelle McHalen." She smirked, almost adding on And I'm about to make your life living hellShe thought better of it though, deciding to save that for later.
User Image
OOC:...

Feeling: Stony
Where I am: House Tables
What I'm doing: Sitting
Who I'm with: The Slytherins
Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fifth Year
Great Hall/ Slytherin Table

It was clear the Boggart was starting to find it difficult to hold its ground with so many people around it. While it had ample targets to use for its transforming ability it was likely now becoming swamped with images of different fears and horrors. Ronyo smiled again seeing his guess had been correct about the focus of the creature but seeing it quickly move around him and then towards another student had the fifth year understanding it was getting time to try and wrap this up.

The situation soon seemed to reflect that idea as the creatures head shifted and formed into something resembling a person but with fangs. It still held the body of the odd beast it had started to form into but now seemed almost confused. Ronyo found himself chuckling at the event, but not for the image which was disturbing and just wrong but at the idea that the Boggart could not hold down one idea to form into. With that Ronyo laughed for a moment and then turned both his wands on the shade and smiled as he spoke the spell.

"Ridikulus! Ridkulus!" the spell left both the Ash wand and the Blackwood wand streaking towards the confused creature of fear and Ronyo held onto the image of it rapidly changing into several small fuzzy creatures.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:43 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // First Year // Slytherin Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and other Slytherins
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Michelle McHalen? That explains it... her father must be Michael McHalen.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien gave a small, polite smile, though the smile was cold and distant. There was something off about her smile. He couldn't put his finger on it, but there was something strange about it. "Of course. You must be Michael McHalen's oldest daughter. My father works with him on the Board, and his sister, my Aunt Laura was married to him for a couple of years. She left after... well, after she realized that your Aunt was married to a muggle." He wrinkled his nose in distaste. He couldn't fault his aunt for that, although he didn't quite understand it. As far as he knew, Michael didn't care for muggles, either, so his tolerance of his sister's husband had always baffled him. Damien was quite certain that, if Michael were a muggle sympathizer, his father would never associate with him, and yet he knew that, if Wesley could be said to have a friend, it was Michael. In truth, their relationship was purely business, but still, Wesley had a fair amount of respect for the other man. "So, I suppose, in a way, we are family. Your sisters are my cousins. So, I suppose we are as well." His smile grew warmer. He knew that something had occurred between Michael McHalen and his family that had caused him to send Michelle away to live with someone else, but he didn't know who. Not anyone in the family, of course, otherwise he'd know. Still, she was technically family. His father would be quite pleased if they became close. It would further connect their families. Honestly, Wesley was a little upset with Laura for leaving Michael, hadn't spoken to her since it had happened. It had put a kink in their relationship, and if there was one thing his father both valued and enjoyed exploiting, it was the ties that bound family.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Second Year: Slytherin Chaser

When the boggart changed into a spider rather than the girl's father, Amanda unfroze and noticed Eretria started moving in front of her. "No, don't!" she ordered, placing one of her arms in front of the girl in order to block her path.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:59 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded when he spoke of her father. She had no recollection of ever meeting him, but she supposed she had. She had pretty much blocked out all of her memories of her life before Vincent. She resisted the urge to glare at him when he showed utter distaste for her Uncle and nodded her head politely. "Technically we wouldn't really be cousins, not by blood at least." She paused. "But I've never really considered blood to mean family or no blood to mean not." Michelle shrugged. That part at least was true. She considered Olyvia her sister and they weren't related by blood in the least.

Michelle had no idea why her father had shipped her off to Vincent. She pondered it for moment. Maybe Damien would know. She purposefully put a smile on her face.
"So..." She bit her lip and made sure her smile reached her eyes this time, even if it was fake. "Do you know why my dad... went to live with Aunt Maggie?" She wasn't going to ask outright about why he left her, that would make her vulnerable, but asking in this way would hopefully get her the answer she wanted.
User Image

Feeling: Amused

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:14 am
Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // First Year // Slytherin Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and other Slytherins
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'If we are family, we can help one another...'

User Image

Damien frowned a little and shook his head. She had denied their familial connection... perhaps she had some sort of chip on her shoulder in regard to her father, or other members of her family, and wasn't eager to lay claim to more? He couldn't wrap his head around that; his father had taught him that blood was everything, and if her sisters were his blood, that meant she was as well. The only reason Wesley had essentially cut Laura out of their lives was because she had turned her back on her daughters, which was unforgivable. But, when she asked about why Michael had moved in with Maggie, he didn't have an answer. "No, my father doesn't really speak of such things with me. He says that I'm too young, and that he will explain it all to me when I am older. Honestly, I find it all rather confusing." He couldn't fathom what would have caused Michael, who as far as he knew held views similar to his fathers, would choose to abandon his pureblood offspring and go to live with his blood traitor sister. The only reason Wesley chose to overlook that particular discretion in their family was because he said it reflected poorly only on the McHalens, and that he couldn't fault the man for being loyal to Maggie. As he'd noted, blood was everything, and in spite of her error in judgement, Maggie was his sister. Personally, Damien was glad to have discovered his 'cousin.' They were family; whether or not she was ready to admit it was irrelevant to him. And she would, in time, and then, he was sure that they could be of use to one another.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:32 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Colors, motion, blur—one image bled into another and all around her, she heard their voices fluttering on disheartened winds and stressed ears. Most of the table remained oblivious, choosing not to redirect their attention to the growing mass of confusion inhabiting the center of the table of emerald and silver promises. Ronyo, the quick witted fox he was, had swirled first to her side, hoisting himself upon the table to aim his wand down upon the beast.

Then the students shifted, and moved, and at one point, she felt herself get pushed out of the way by a loose firing elbow. Grunting, Belle managed to her feet just as the head nurse and healing professor had fought through the crowd and summoned a charm. So many people were around, so many fears, she could hardly resist herself as she lowered her wand and watched. The creature spurted legs, one after the other, and it’s eyes began to blink open and multiply—a spider. But before long, it began to morph and shift again, the head of a human, and the body of a beast. But—why was it still here?

Turning to the first person she could find, Jessica, a bewildered expression had rested upon her face. ”I don’t understand—why is it still here? They’re usually quick to escape—‘ Or, at the least the one residing in the cupboard for Defense Against the Dark Arts class had often preferred to flee, as opposed to fighting, like this.

Great Hall with Jessica, and the Slytherins
Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Defeat

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 am
Nova Ishtar

{First Year}

Slytherin

User Image

Nova smirked and walked to the slytherin table, man I can't belive my luck I asked the hat to put me in the house that there would be no way Raya could get sorted into and look what happened.

Father is going to be so proud of me, though I do feel a little bad that Raya and I won't be in the same house. As Nova neared the table she noticed that some of student at the table were fighting some boggart. 'hmm this is my first time seeing one in the flesh I wonder if I should help' Nova thought agianst it when she noticed a few of the professers and older slytherin's had joined the fray.

she insted decided to set next to the girl who was the last girl sorted before her. 'hmm I think her name was Lavender,she looks misarable, I wonder, maybe she's sad she got sorted into slytherin' Nova had heard storied of people getting sorted into slytherin who really belonged in other houses maybe this girl was one of them

'well there's certainly no reason for me to be rude to her' "hi I'm Nova..... and you are?" Nova really hoped the girl and her could be friends

Alicevamp0

Hilarious Gatekeeper

11,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Second Year - Slytherin

Eretria rose an eyebrow at Amanda. The other girl seemed like she was trying to protect her. Crossing her arms, she just decided to stand off to the side, watching each of the other Slytherins as she usually did. Her hands itched to start toying with the card deck in her trunk, but she hadn't thought to bring it down.

----------------------------------
State: Cautious
OOC: ...

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:26 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Halfblood, Slytherin First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Confused
Thoughts: What's with this boggart?
With: Other Slytherins and Murk
Friends: Cloe and Eoin

Marina found herself engulfed in a swarm of people, all trying to fight the boggart. For some reason the boggart, instead of fleeing, was becoming more and more aggressive. She realized with a sinking feeling that it was really her fault. She wasn't about to announce that to her housemates, however. "What's up with this boggart?" she asked, aloud, to no one in particular.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

Eretria Whitethorne
Second Year - Slytherin

Eretria looked over at the first year that had decided to ask such a stupid question. Honestly, no one last year was this oblivious. Instead of saying something along those lines, she decided to respond in a much more polite manner. "Boggarts I believe enjoy turning into your worst fear and using that. What with so many people in this hall, it would be a feast for it. However, they aren't usually found out in the open like this."She frowned, now studying the oddity before her. She was right, she thought. This was something unknown to happen, but she didn't quite know what to make of it yet.

State: Cautious
OOC: ...

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:45 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Halfblood, Slytherin First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Embarrassed
Thoughts: She probably thinks I'm an idiot...
With: Other Slytherins and Murk
Friends: Cloe and Eoin

Marina blushed a bright red, realizing her question sounded stupid. "Sorry for the idiotic question. I was referring to it's aggression. Shouldn't it have fled by now?" She asked, looking down at the ground awkwardly. Merlin, I'm a dope! she thought, annoyed with herself.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

Slytherin 

Thoughts: Wow there is Belle...
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy walked down from were the sorting hat was and spotted Belle at the Slytherin table. She grinned and walked over to the blonde she talked to earlier that evening. Daisy was about to speak when she noticed the Boggart and her eyes widened. She quickly looked at Belle so the creature would not turn into her father in flames. She was trully scared of seeing that so she made sure she steered clear of the dark creature who was confused anyways. 

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:50 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded her head. "Of course not." She replied to his lack of knowledge on the subject. It frustrated her but she didn't show it. She noted that he seemed angry at her lack of agreeing they were family. She didn't consider Michael her family, not after 5 years away from him; although she would use his love for her to her advantage. Her family was and always would be Vincent and Olyvia, as well as the twins, who had at least written to her all the time over the years.

Michelle ran her fingers through her hair in thought before decidedly turning away from Damien. She figured she wouldn't start playing her game with him until after he realized that Ada and her were still and always would be friends no matter what the other first years blood status was. Nodded to herself to affirm her own decision, she rested her chin in the palm of her hand. The pale blonde then began watching Tay with interest. Her stony eyes trying to pry there way into the depths of his core. She wanted to know why he was so interested in her. Why he played the game just as well as she did, and if he really did want her for something.

User Image

Feeling: Stony

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Skymira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

It seemed the Boggart situation was under more control than she thought. Not everyone was all panic and they seemed to be enjoying their meal. 'I should do the same then.' ,she thought to herself. When Lavender-Rose sat back above the table a girl who was recently sorted sat next to her. She said her name was Nova and she was tall for an eleven year old. Very pretty as well with deep red eyes and a look that was mysterious. "Oh, uh, hey." She wiped her mouth with a napkin. "I'm Lavender-Rose Lunette DuBois. Mouthful I know." She fixed her blue and green eyes on the girl and waited to see if the rumors about Slytherin were true.

[....]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / SLYTHERIN / PUREBLOOD

User Image // User Image // User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image // User Image // User Image

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games