Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romy was more than happy to cuddle with Anna, but a loud shriek interrupted their snuggling. It was Elli and Cameron. He had fallen asleep? The young teen doubted even the best snogging could do that, so he figured he'd investigate. As Elli slapped Cam, Romy's eyes went wide. "Just like Tevye and Jacob..." Anna said he had to go to the hospital, so the boy nodded in agreement. "I'll carry him. Anna... I might need you to cast charms to help, since we have to get him down seven flights of stairs. Elli, it's gonna make her angry, but you might want to let Remy know... or I can tell her after we get back." His sister was already under enough stress, but this might crush her. They were now down to only one Beater, and he knew his sister didn't like Minn as Keeper, since she was so very tiny and fragile. Blue eyes flickered like candle flames as the teen walked over and took Cam's wrist, counting a pulse. A few seconds later, he nodded, then awkwardly lifted Cam into his arms. God he was heavy! Somewhere in his mind, Romy remembered that muscle was heavier than fat, so he figured he'd be getting his arm work-out for today. Ah, the price of generosity.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
                                                        ۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli blinked as some Gryffindor girl ran up to them out of practically nowhere. Elli realized she knew her in passing, but besides that had never given her two thoughts.

As the girl began to speak, Elli almost rolled her eyes. Did she think she was dumb? Of course Cam needed to go to the hospital. As much as Elli didn't want to admit it, she realized her beloved boyfriend had fallen to the curse as well. The look the girl gave Romy was so pathetic that Elli cringed slightly. What did this girl want from the seeker?

As Romy began to speak, it all clicked into place in Elli's mind. These two seemed to think that she needed their help to get her boyfriend to the hospital wing. And then Romy went even further with it and assumed that he and this Anna girl would be taking her Cam to there while she became their errand dog and went to fetch Remy.

She narrowed teal eyes and waved her wand, muttering a spell under her breath. Immediately Cam lifted out of Romy's arms and floated next to her. Elli's glare turned on the girl who dared to think she could be anywhere near her boyfriend.
                                                        "You will be going nowhere with my boyfriend. I can get him to the hospital wing fine by myself thanks. Stay the ******** away from him or I will scratch your eyes out." She smiled deceivingly sweet at the girl before turning teal on Romy. "And you can go tell your sister yourself. I don't need your help."

So maybe she was being a little bit harsh, but Cam was hers, and this random girl had no right to be anywhere near him. She wasn't wrong in believing the worst in people seeing as some Slytherin b***h almost stole him right from under her nose last year. And to be fair she was still freaking out inside about her boyfriend falling into a Coma. For all she knew he might never wake up and she'd be damned if she was going to let some little girl and the seeker take her boyfriend to the hospital wing. She would take care of her boyfriend and she would be with her boyfriend and she would not let Anna or any other girl near him in his time of helplessness.

OOC: ...

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
                                                        ۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:30 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Remy stormed into the Common Room, the collapsed on one of the plush chairs. She curled into a ball, tears already pouring down her face. How was she still allowed on the team?! It was obvious she was the root of all the problems on the team. Sobs wracked her thin frame, shaking the rather tiny girl.

Remy was crying too hard to notice the younger teen enter the room, let alone whisper her name. Romulus walked over to his older sister, not caring that he'd left a mud trail through the school. He sat carefully beside Remy, then hugged her tight. "Remy, it's not your fault. In fact, you were one of the best players all season. Don't you dare blame yourself for this! We'd be bloody lost without you! You are the backbone of the team, and there is no one out there that has ever been half as dedicated as you!"

Remy glanced up, listening to her brother's pep-talk. He shook her a bit as he spoke, but he spoke in such a way she started crying harder. "R-Rom... I-I...." She couldn't get the rest out, but instead collapsed into her brother.

Romy sighed lightly, then pulled her badge from his pocket. While she was curled over, he affixed it to her robes, then pet her hair. "Rem, you've inspired me more than you know. Sure, we lost, but next year, we'll be bigger, badder... and hopefully conscious. If nothing else, you can beat the living heck out of me. I'm the one who can't seem to catch a Snitch, aren't I? If you need someone to take out your anger on, use me."

Remy sat up, still curled up. She looked at the pin on her chest, the one that she had thrown into the mud just moments ago. Gold eyes met blue as she looked into her brother's eyes, sniffling a bit. "Dhanks, Romy." She hugged him tight, then looked into his eyes once more. "Now we need to go our separate ways. I have a date with Rufus in a few hours." She stood shakily, as Romy did the same. The Bleiddiaid kids hugged once more, then each of them went up the stairs. Remy to her room, Romy to his.

There was still hope for their family.

{OoC: Here's hoping this scene was over! H~ we can start anew in the HW}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:28 am
User ImageUser Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodSingle

Minn hopped down the stairs, then looked around the Common Room. This was the place she was going to have to start, if she wanted to start at all. Sure, she was scared to ask people for their help, but who wasn't?! Carefully, the tiny second year made her way to the center of the room. "Ah-hem. Excuse me, fellow Gryffindors. I know it seems kinda silly for me to be doing this, but I don't want Remy off her spot as Captain. Sure, she made a mistake, but she's human! Just like all of us! We've all done something wrong, something stupid, before, but we've all been forgiven, and most of the time we get another chance. Why shouldn't she?! We need to work together if we want to see change. If enough of us are together on this, no one can tear us apart. Even if she doesn't get her badge back, I want her to know how many people out here support her and her right to make mistakes too! Who's with me?!" She held out her notebook and pen, a bright smile on her face. Surely people would come forth and sign... right?

Sign the Petition!

{OoC: Y'all said if I worked hard enough, Rem might get her spot back. Consider this "Challenge Accepted."}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:29 am
Can't trust a cold blooded woman
Boy, don't you lie in her bed
You can't trust a cold blooded woman
She'll love you and leave you for dead.
There's one thing you must understand
You can't trust a cold blooded woman

User Image
𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke
Fifth Year, Prefect
𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She had skipped her final class of the day, and had perched herself upon the lush cushions of the common room. She lounged lazily, legs draped over the arm rest and worn boots tapped restlessly against the coffee table adjacent to her. Long, dark hair was pulled back into a high ponytail and it too draped over the edge of the armrest behind her while she flipped noisily through a Witches Weekly magazine. Occasionally she flipped the magazine one way and tilted her head the other, and somewhere slithering around her chair was her companion, her snake. He hadn’t seemed to take to any names she’d ever address him, so, snake would do just as well, for now anyway. She had a feeling he didn’t particularly take too kindly to being in the castle, overcrowded with students, and especially cats.

It wasn’t until Minn, one of the players from the Gryffindor team, had bounded down the stairs with a fierce determination in her eyes. At first, Cersei paid no mind to the younger girl, after all, she was just a second year. Whatever she had to say couldn’t at all pertain to her in anyway. So she flipped through the page to predict the upcoming spring fashion until she heard one very particular name being mentioned. ”Wait, what happened to Remy.?” She blinked and wriggled as she forced herself up to a sitting position, her boots dropped down on the soft carpet with a weak thud.

”Minnie right, or Minn? What are you talking about—“ her brows furrowed, and her snake could taste the brimming hostility, so he slithered up around her legs, just in case she took off running again. ”What’s going on?”

User Image //Translation: //
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Gryffindor Common Room
---------- With Gryffindor’s
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Minn looked over as someone inquired about Remy. She blushed a bit, then stepped a bit closer to the older girl. "W-well... Remy got so sad that we kept losing, like anyone would, you know, and tried to tell the Beaters to aim at the Slytherin Keeper.... in a way that wasn't so nice. Professor Steele.... or something.... got onto her in front of the whole team, humiliating her. He made her turn in her Captain pin! I think she's allowed to play next year, b-but... well... I don't think the new Captain's gonna let her. El-Elli said some really mean stuff. Both to Remy and about her after she'd run crying from the room. A-and I wouldn't wanna go back to a team with a Captain that does that. I want Remy back." During her little speech, the girl's deep green eyes glossed over with tears she had yet to cry. Maybe Elli would hear this and go find Remy and apologize. Surely Cersei, one of Remy's best friends, would sign in support?

"Will you sign this? For Remy?"

Sign the Petition!

{OoC: Y'all said if I worked hard enough, Rem might get her spot back. Consider this "Challenge Accepted."}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
                                                        ۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli had only just walked into the common room in time to hear her name. She blinked and turned teal eyes on Minn. From what she had heard, it seemed that Minn was putting a petition together to try and get Remy back. She raised an eyebrow at the small girl and made her way over, dropping her bag by a table on the way.

When she had reached Minn, she stopped herself from outright bursting into anger. Instead she glanced at the notebook for a moment before shaking her head slowly.
                                                        "I've said it a couple times now Minn, I have nothing against Remy playing on the team next year, and try as you may, I don't think a petition will get Remy out of what she's done. Cheating is illegal in professional sports and absolutely wrong in any kind of situation." She shrugged and chewed on her lip slightly, trying to think of a good way to put what she had truly walked over to say.

"Listen Minn, its highly unlikely you'll get Remy back as Captain, but I'm not forcing you to tryout. If you don't want to play with me as captain, don't try out. I won't stop you, but honestly, stop insulting and disrespecting me just because you didn't like what I had to say about what Remy did." With that, she turned around and walked off. She wasn't going to sign that petition. Remy didn't deserve the spot if she was going to use it to try and cheat her way to the top. What was the point of being ontop if you had to sneak around to get there. Its not worth it if it isn't earned.

OOC: ...

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
                                                        ۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image

User Image
♫Sixth Year♪Prefect♫Captain♪Werewolf♫Chaser♪Gryffindor♫
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked into the Common Room, her eyes rimmed with messy black eyeliner and bags from an obvious lack of sleep. Blue eyes looked at the younger Gryffindors, from Elli, to Minn, to Cersei. She stepped from her shadowy spot and walked near silently to the girls. "Don't worry about me, Minn. I did something stupid, and it's over. Its done. There is nothing you, I, or anyone else can do about it. Just let it die. I don't care anymore. Oh, and Elli..." Her gaze met the new Captain's, somehow holding steady. "Congrats. I hope you can manage better than I. Good luck." The girl walked silently away, fading into the shadows. She didn't want to talk to people, but she figured she might as well get her words out early. The door to the Common Room opened, then she stepped out, headed to meet Professor Steele to atone for her actions.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Minn blinked when Elli walked over and said her petition wouldn't work. She looked up at the older girl, confused and hurt. "B-but... but she..." When Remy came over, the younger girl looked up in awe, as if expecting the brunette to offer support.... but she didn't. Remy didn't care anymore?! How?! The black haired girl sniffled, tears falling down her cheeks now. As both the older girls walked off, Minn whimpered, then ripped the page free from her notebook. All she wanted was to help, but it was obvious no one wanted her to. The current Keeper crumpled the paper in a ball and threw it into a small trashcan, before running up to her room. Well... at least Remy could still play next year....

Sign the Petition!

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:11 am
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year
Reserve Beater

Poor kid... that petition is never going to work even if she got the whole school to sign.

Ronna had been reading from her potions book in the common room when the commotion broke out. She decided it was wiser not to say anything. She watched as the new captain, the ginger haired Elli chewed out Minn and told her that she didn't have to try out if she didn't agree. Then Remy came in looking well different, but Ronna couldn't place a finger on it.

After the older girls dispersed leaving Minn crying, Ronna called out, "Minn, right? Wait!" She had jumped up and acted on instinct. She wasn't going to sign the petition, after finding out Remy could still play the punishment seemed kind of just-Remy did fail as a leader-but she couldn't just let someone sob in a corner about it

User Image

In Company of: those in the Common Room/ Minn
[Wearing:casual clothes]

{ }

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:20 am
User ImageUser Image

Minn turned and looked to see who had called after her. Tears lay dormant, ready to fall. She wanted to see her friend, but Remy was gone. Instead, Ronna stood there. "What do you need?" Her tone wasn't harsh, in fact, it sounded a bit sad. The black haired young girl wiped her eyes, then sniffled. She gave a small smile on instinct, something her bubbly personality required. Minn didn't want the girl to think she hated her, after all!

mc2

{OoC: sorry it's kinda little...}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:30 am
User Image

User Image

Reserve Beater

She shouldn't give up so easily.

"You think the right thing is to have Remy back as our captain, right? Well, you're only going to look half hearted if you don't stick to that petition now. Obviously the Gryffindors aren't taking too kindly to her actions but maybe try the other houses? Send a letter explaining the situation to everyone in the school and tell them a place they could sign your petition," Ronna said, appreciating the girl's efforts to be polite. Ronna actually felt a bit older than the upperclassman because she was taller-thanks to the fact she was a hair tall for her age and the second year was tiny.

"Honestly, I don't think the petition is going to do much good and could cause a bit more conflict in the team but we already have that. If you think it is the right thing to do-to try to get Remy back as captain-than do it. Though I kind have to wonder about your support for her since she said 'oh well' about you getting knocked off your broom."

User Image

In Company of: those in the Common Room/ Minn

{ }

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Minn blinked at the girl's words. Of course Ronna didn't understand! Minn had been Remy's friend for years! "Sorry, that seemed a bit silly of me. I had a particular reason to stop. Not because of what Elli said, I rightly don't mind. It was that Remy herself asked me to. I take my friends into the highest regard, and she was one of my first friends." She ignored the bit about Rem not minding about her, pushing it to the back of her mind. She would talk to the older girl about that later. "See, it is useless to try to make her Captain if she doesn't want it. It's like leading a Hippogriff to water, isn't it?" She shrugged, looking at the younger girl. Subtly, the shorter girl lifted onto her tiptoes to try and seem a bit older. It wasn't fair that the redhead was so much taller!

mc2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:27 am
User Image

User Image

Reserve Beater

She listens to others too much.

"Sometimes what someone says and what someone wants is two different things. You have to decide yourself if you are being selfish or not. It's like parents with a kid who has a bad cough: do you give them the nasty cough medicine or not?" Ronna said trying to give her an encouraging smile.

"Regardless, it isn't my position to tell you what to do, and I probably wouldn't sign the petition, but I hate to see it die," Ronna confessed turning to leave.

User Image

In Company of: Minn

{ }

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:35 am
User ImageUser Image

Minn cocked an eyebrow. Why was this girl preaching to her?! She knew nothing! The second she said she wouldn't even sign the petition, Minn's glare became prominent. "Excuse me? You wasted my time to tell me what to do, then not even offer to try and help? Who even does that?! You're not very nice. Now excuse me. I have things to do." The girl turned and stormed up the stairs, fuming. Of course Minn wanted to continue, but what was the point?! Jerks like Ronna and Elli kept saying it wouldn't do any good, then would look at her like they knew what was best. Well, they were wrong. Minn would think of something to do. Something fantastic! Even if Remy couldn't wear her Captain's Pin, the second year would make certain she would play her last season. She began writing furiously. It was a letter. She would change things somehow.

mc2

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games