Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:22 pm
User ImageL'amour est un oiseau rebelle // Que nul ne peut apprivoiser,
________________________Et c'est bien en vain qu'on l'appelle,

S'il lui convient de refuser.

User Image

uellauckabee
Professor Lulu, Transfiguration (Years Ⅰ-ⅠⅠⅠ)

Attire:[x]
Mood: BLAHBLAHBLAH
Thoughts: BLAHBLAHBLAH
» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

When she heard about Drusilla's problem with keeping on top of things in terms of her meals. It sounded a little silly to Lulu - she didn't understand how someone would forget to have a meal, or not know whether or not they did, but considering the Seer's abilities and her tendencies to drift off into one vision or another, the concept was seeming less and less foreign to Lulu by the second. "If zat is ze case, Professor Somerset, zen I will make sure mon amie gets ze proper meals at ze proper times." Lulu told her cheerfully before taking a bite out of the little pastry cup she had picked up for dessert. It was as light but still as flavorful as she thought it would be, with a delicate and flaky crust that screamed of utter care in the kitchen and the finest ingredients. It brought a smile to the woman's face.

"We French 'ave a saying... you see. We say mangez bien, riez souvent, aimez beaucoup." She began once her mouth was free of food. Lulu had a hint of excitement in her voice as she began to tell the Professor of her own personal life philosophy. "It means en ze English eat well, laugh often et love abundantly. I like to live by zis... and I zink to eat well is most important of them all!"

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image
Drusilla is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Enchanting at the Staff Tablespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Professorsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Elatedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'So lovely to watch all the little duckies in a row.' spacespac
'Two halves are equal,
A cross between two evils.'

═════════════════════════════════

Drusilla smiled when Lulu offered to ensure that she got her meals. Well, that was wonderful! It worked out quite nicely for the Seer. She was sure that Lulu would do a wonderful job of helping her keep up with such things. And eventually, she'd be able to keep track of herself and wouldn't need any help. That's part of why she was doing this, after all; to make herself learn to keep things on track. She smiled and grabbed a pastry similar to the one Lulu had taken, the frenchwoman's saying making her chuckle. It was a rather nice saying, wasn't it? She took a bite of the pastry and found it rather nice. She didn't think she'd ever eaten one of these before; it was quite tasty. "I've never had a philosophy before. Never had much room in my head for one. But, I think I might rather like it. To have one, I mean." Perhaps teaching would help with that; Dru had no doubts that she would learn as much from her students as they would from her.

'It's not an enviable lot.'

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY WITH // Fellow Professorsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleasedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Made it through a whole year, ducky. Good on you.' spacespac
'Two halves are equal,
A cross between two evils.'

Drusilla took her seat at the Staff Table, feeling rather pleased with herself. She'd successfully completed an entire year as a Professor. She was officially making a life for herself. She had a job, she had a friend, both things that her mother, on her deathbed, had remarked that she doubted Drusilla would ever have. The woman had lamented the fact that she was leaving her daughter alone in the world, with no one to care for her and no way to curtail her eccentricities. But Drusilla was doing just fine on her own.

She gave a pause, her lips pursing, glad that the curse that had fallen on the school had lifted. She'd rather hoped she would eventually See something to help, but no visions had come to her, even when she'd scryed for them. She'd seen only shadows... ah, well. It seemed things were better now, although she'd like to help find the culprits. Surely something would come up...

'It's not an enviable lot.'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {refreshed}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

The high heels clicked as she strutted into the great hall. She was in a great mood now that things had worked out. She had stressed all year trying to figure out what had happened to the students and staff but now it was all going well once again.

She walk up to the podium and the owl stretched out its wings signaling it was time to get quiet.
"Well here we are once more. Thankfully all of us are up and around for the great food we are about to have. Now let us get to the awards as I'm sure you are all waiting to hear. First I'd like to say congratulations to a first time professor winning this year, Luella Huckabee!

So well done! I would also like to announce that we have another double win this year. It seems this house was having a great year. Congratulations to Ravenclaw for taking the house and quidditch cup!"
Inari announced clapping her hands and making the Hogwarts banners change to blue and bronze.

"Now that we have reason to celebrate, let us eat!" and then food appeared on all of the tables. Inari smiled out at the students and then left the stand to return to her large chair. Taking a seat she decided to enjoy her time and forget about the trouble of her past and try to enjoy her future.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:47 am
User Image
Amata is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Winsome in the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying Grayson Powell // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Flusteredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // '... Really? I'm the first one here? How did that happen?' spacespac

დ დ დ The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes
But we are hiding in a safer place.
დ დ დ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Amata's eyes went wide when she entered the Great Hall and found herself completely and utterly alone in its cavernous space. She looked around the room, curious, searching for some hint that someone was already there, but alas, no such signs were there to be found. It seemed she was the first to arrive... would wonders never cease! And she'd actually dressed up very nicely, although, she was likely to be a bit chilly all evening, since she couldn't for the life of her find the shawl that went with this dress, and had no proper jackets that were light enough in color to look quite right with it. Well, hopefully the other professors would arrive soon, and their bodies would warm up the space. She shivered a bit, her hands rubbing up and down her arms, which already had goosebumps rising on their surface. The Mythology professor considered going back to her room and transfiguring something else to make it match her dress, but she'd never been any good at such transformations, and would likely never be able to return the garment to its original style and color. Ah, well. She'd simply drink warm beverages and hope for the best. The willowy blonde went to the Staff Table and sat, opening the book she'd remembered to bring for a bit of reading. She was alone, after all. She'd mostly brought it in case conversation at the Staff Table ran dry... and also a bit because Grayson tended to get wrapped up in a book of his own at each feast. If he wanted to read, she wouldn't bother him; that was why she had a book of her own. She chuckled at the thought of the two of them, sitting side by side, noses stuck in their respective tomes, while the other professors chatted around them. A rather silly image... and likely an accurate one. She was rather enjoying the read, after all.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          დ დ დ Under covers staying safe and warm
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore.
                                                          დ დ დ

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:36 am
User ImageUser Image
Location: The Staff Table || Wearing || Company: All of the Professors || Thoughts: Excited for the new year

Annabelle walked into the hall and made her way down to the staff table. She smiled glad that the new year was starting and she was now apart of one of the best places on Earth. She was a new teacher and there were so many new children. Annabelle was excited to teach and was loving that she was going to be surrounded by some many new faces.

As she found a seat to place herself in, she looked around at all of the other professors thinking about what all they taught. She couldn't wait to get to know each one of her fellow professors.

User Image

Ravenclaw
Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts
Respected Joker

hjcoffman2881

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:51 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Muggle Studies

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Staff Table

Landon came down to the great hall and took a seat at the staff table. "Good evening Amata." he greeted before turning his attention to the new professor. "Good evening to you as well. You must be a new professor I'm Landon Price former Hufflepuff and professor of muggle studies." he introduced himself. Looking to the sorting Landon clapped for each student happy for each of their placements. Hopefully there would be some Hufflepuffs they needed help in that department and in making up a Quidditch team.

With: Other teachers

OOC: ---

((Outfit in picture))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:33 pm
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Tanna joined the other professors at the Staff table and while looking around for a spot to sit she noticed a new teacher sitting by her lonesome and with a welcome grin sat besides her. "Hello, my name is Naitanna Ellis, or just Tanna really. I'm the Art and Muggle Art professor." She turned to hear from Landon and grinned. "I saw you at the Brighton Ball this past summer, I'm sorry I never got a chance to talk to you. You as well Amata, you looked very beautiful in your gown." the artist complimented to her friend down the table.

[Wearing: Welcome Back] [With: Professors] [Where: Great Hall~Staff Table] [Feeling: Comfortable] [Thinking: -]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 am
User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ˡ’ᵒᶤˢᵉᵃᵘ ᵠᵘᵉ ᵗᵘ ᶜʳᵒʸᵃᶤˢ ˢᵘʳᵖʳᵉᶰᵈᵉʳᵉxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxᵇᵃᵗᵗᶤᵗ ᵈ’ᵃᶤˡᵉ ᵉᵗ ˢ’ᵉᶰᵛᵒˡᵃˑ
xxxxxxʟ’ᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ ᴇsᴛ ʟᴏɪɴ, ᴛᴜ ᴘᴇᴜx ʟ’ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅʀᴇ.
ᵗᵘ ᶰᵉ ˡ’ᵃᵗᵗᵉᶰᵈˢ ᵖᵃˢ˒ ᶤˡ ᵉˢᵗ ˡᵃˑxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxttire:[x]
xxocation: Staff Table, Great Hall
xith: Professors, Old and New
xxood: Cheerful
xxxhoughts: '...'
» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

"Ah~ Merveilleux! A new professor?" Came the melodic, cheerful voice of the Transfiguration Professor. Lulu was a little relieved to see that she wasn't that late for the feast - the festivities didn't seem to have started yet, though a few of the staff members and a large number of students had already begun filing into the vast expanse of space that was the Great Hall. Her eyes twinkled with excitement as she walked to her seat, stopping only once when she'd reached Annabelle. "Bonjour~ my name is Lulu, I teach ze Transfigurations, enchantée~" Her words were soft and airy, beckoning to the reputation that French upheld as the language of love. "It is so nice to see new faces 'ere at 'ogwarts. Allo Amata, Landon, Tanna, glad to see you 'ave all made it!" She smiled to each of the professors as she went to take her seat. Drusilla hadn't arrived yet, Lulu realized. Hopefully the Divination Professor didn't forget about the Welcoming Feast... she looked left and right, considering dipping out for a minute or two to check in Drusilla's office, but ultimately decided against it. Perhaps she'd wait a few minutes first before checking up on her friend - besides, for all she knew Drusilla could be on her way. She scanned the sea of students, trying to find faces - the students she taught, and would teach in the coming year.

Cara MiaKitty

hjcoffman2881

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:28 am
User Image
CURRENTLY WITH // Luluspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'So many duckies... oh, but I've seen this one before...' spacespac
'Two halves are equal, a cross between two evils.
It's not an enviable lot.'

Drusilla joined her fellow professors at the Staff Table not too long after Lulu's arrival, sitting next to her friend with a smile. "Oh duckie, no need to come get me. I remembered myself this time." The brunette smiled widely at her blonde friend, not realizing that her statement was sort of pointless. She was already here, so of course Lulu wouldn't go looking for her... or would she? People did strange things. They always said things like 'It was in the last place I looked,' which Dru had never understood, because once you found something, you generally stopped looking for it, so of course it was found in the last place you looked... right? Except sometimes Dru would find it, and forget that she was holding it, and keep looking. But she was a special case, after all. She offered a smile to the other professors, waving at the newest arrival. "Lovely to see you again, Annabelle. You look quite lovely tonight." Her eyes had a strange light in them, both close and far away at the same time. She had, of course, never met Professor MacArthur... but she didn't know that. How was she supposed to keep straight who she had and had not met? It was very rare that she came across a face she'd never seen before, after all. She turned, watching the Sorting, her expression growing distant, as it had the year before. She began mumbling under her breath, again predicting the sortings of each student, accurate on all but one occasion. There was a young boy who'd gone to Ravenclaw... she'd thought it would be Gryffndor for him. But then again, hadn't she thought the same of his sister? Perhaps that family was trying to make the move, but hadn't quite gotten there yet... curious. She glanced at Lulu. "How was the rest of your Summer, Lulu dear? I'm terribly sorry we didn't get to see each other except at the Ball. I think I lost track of time..." For some, the idea of losing track of an entire Summer would seem rather odd. For Dru, it was par for the course. There were whole chunks of her life that she had to dig around in her mind to find, simply because it was cluttered with so much of the future. She took a sip from her goblet, smiling her odd little smile, her eyes sparkling. She was in an odd spot tonight, to be certain. No real reason; it was just one of those days.

'But if you listen, you learn to hear the difference
                                                          Between the haves and the have-nots.''

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ˡ’ᵒᶤˢᵉᵃᵘ ᵠᵘᵉ ᵗᵘ ᶜʳᵒʸᵃᶤˢ ˢᵘʳᵖʳᵉᶰᵈᵉʳᵉxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxᵇᵃᵗᵗᶤᵗ ᵈ’ᵃᶤˡᵉ ᵉᵗ ˢ’ᵉᶰᵛᵒˡᵃˑ
xxxxxxʟ’ᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ ᴇsᴛ ʟᴏɪɴ, ᴛᴜ ᴘᴇᴜx ʟ’ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅʀᴇ.
ᵗᵘ ᶰᵉ ˡ’ᵃᵗᵗᵉᶰᵈˢ ᵖᵃˢ˒ ᶤˡ ᵉˢᵗ ˡᵃˑxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxttire:[x]
xxocation: Staff Table
xith: Drusilla and the Staff
xxood: Cheerful
xxxhoughts: '...'
» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

"Ah~ Drusilla, mon amie! 'ow wonderful to see you!" Lulu smiled to the Divination Professor, who seemed to have perfect timing as Lulu had only just finished wondering where the professor was. Her skills with prediction never ceased to amaze Lulu, and the Transfiguration professor listened excitedly as Drusilla mumbled the houses that each prospective first year would be sorted in once they'd had the hat placed on them. When Drusilla asked about her summer, Lulu tilted her head up, as if trying to remember. "Mmm... my summer..." She began, her sentence trailing off with a gentle breath before the professor smiled again. "It was very good, I'm sad zat we did not get to spend much time togezer... 'owever I 'ad travel back to France to meet mes camarades de classe... zat is, my classmates from Beauxbatons. I stayed in France for about trois weeks, it was fabulous, I wish we could 'ave travelled togezer. And yourself? 'ow was your summer?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:59 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {happy}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

A large smile donned Inari's face instead of the usual serious look she held during feast. She'd had a good break and was well on her way to finding a new man. Her spirits were definitely high and she was quite excited to start a new school year. She waked in and took a seat smiling and crossing her legs letting her foot swing side to side while she waited for sorting to finish.

Once the last first year was seated she rose and made her way up the the podium. The magical owl spread it's wings and the room hushed as she began to speak.
"Welcome everyone! We are so happy to have you here new students, and returning as well. We are going to have a wonderful year at Hogwarts thanks to the many great professors here will to give you their knowledge. As per usual I ask all of you to please stay out of the forest, it has yet to work out well for any wandering students. Otherwise you should know the rules if you've done the proper reading."She said giving the hall a scan. She raised her hands with a clap.

"With out further adieu let us eat!" and then food appeared on all of the tables. Inari smiled out at the students and then left the stand to return to her large chair. It was short and sweet but she knew the kids just wanted to why not feed them.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image

User Image
"The fresh smell of cold,
The winter settles down.
The bitter frost leaps at me,
Through a wonderland.
Winter's home again."

Warmth...that's what Natalya felt right now, the Great Hall was warm. As an exchange Professor she wasn't exactly used to the climate of England yet, but she supposed she would have to.

Natalya was sitting in the spot for Cooking with Magic as the new Professor, whatever happened to the old one didn't matter to her.
This ceremony though was quite odd, too much flounce and flamboyance.

Nothing like Durmstrang Institute.

As the Headmistress started the feast Natalya raised her brow at the food that appeared, at least Hogwarts had good taste.

Yes...she would enjoy teaching here.

I feel warm.
My thoughts are, "All pomp...Why make such a big deal? Just get students to team and voila!"
I'm a professor of Cooking with Magic.
My puppeteer says "Woo~ Natalya post!" Out of character.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:19 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Muggle studies
Advanced Flying Professor

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Staff Table

Landon smiled at Tanna. "It's quite alright I must admit there were quite a few individuals that I didn't get a chance to talk to either." he told her. Turning he noticed Lulu the transfigurations professor come in. "Hello Lulu I hope you've been well." Landon spoke. "Another year begins." he said as he watched the students dive into the feast. Landon soon placed food on his plate and began eating as well.

With: Other teachers

OOC: ---

((Outfit in picture))

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:05 pm
Diamond Wales

User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas stood up from the table. It seemed as though the Headmistress was out of the castle this final night of Hogwarts, and he, as Deputy Headmaster was to give the end of term speech, for the first and probably last time. Lukas was stepping down from his teaching post this year, turning his focus to the Hospital Wing, and with the stepping down from teaching he was also dropping his Deputy Headmaster title. It seemed Professor Steele would take up the title next year, causing the Slytherin Alumni to smile. "Well, once again we have reached the end of another year here at Hogwarts." he said to the crowded hall. "And I believe congratulations are in order. To our graduating students; we wish you the best and hope you can succeed in whatever it is you desire. To Hufflepuff House, we present the Quidditch and House cups this year." he began clapping as he smiled down at the table, waving a hand as the decoration turned to the yellow and black. "Now, without any more wasting time, let us enjoy these feast on our last night together for the year." He said and as these words spoke food appeared on all the tables. He took his seat and began to chat with Professor Steele. "So, you ready to be Deputy next year?" he asked with a chuckle as he sipped his drink.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games