Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:25 pm
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
Digimon: GranKuawagamon there aint even a question about that.
Season: 2. Loved DNA digivolve and honestly I liked the transition of digiemperor to ken.

Also would any one like to see some of the cool loot I picked up this past weekend?

Sounds cool, what cha got
A lot so I shall post links to the individual pictures. Do note none of the pictures of the posters do them justice as I don't own a camera or a phone that can take pictures so these were taken with my web cam lol.

Bleach Poster

Full Metal Poster

Jinx Poster ((fav adc))

KH poster

Most Hilarious shirt in the world((Yes thats me))

Miss Fortune Figure ((I wanted kogmaw but he was sold out so it was between her and cho gath.))

Pokemon Poster ((Won this one for participating in a DBZ Xenoverse tournament))

Riven Poster ((One of my favorite top laners. I wanted Nasus or Vi but couldn't find any of either))

SF5 ((Sony booth was giving these away for free))

Black Mage and ******** waddledee

SUNBROS!

Link and Zelda Poster

All in all lots of cool stuff I got. Spent a little more money than I should have but it was worth it.

Those are pretty awesome man, I would be pretty proud of them if I were you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:28 pm
lief_7
ZarAburame
lief_7
ZarAburame
Digimon: GranKuawagamon there aint even a question about that.
Season: 2. Loved DNA digivolve and honestly I liked the transition of digiemperor to ken.

Also would any one like to see some of the cool loot I picked up this past weekend?

Sounds cool, what cha got
A lot so I shall post links to the individual pictures. Do note none of the pictures of the posters do them justice as I don't own a camera or a phone that can take pictures so these were taken with my web cam lol.

Bleach Poster

Full Metal Poster

Jinx Poster ((fav adc))

KH poster

Most Hilarious shirt in the world((Yes thats me))

Miss Fortune Figure ((I wanted kogmaw but he was sold out so it was between her and cho gath.))

Pokemon Poster ((Won this one for participating in a DBZ Xenoverse tournament))

Riven Poster ((One of my favorite top laners. I wanted Nasus or Vi but couldn't find any of either))

SF5 ((Sony booth was giving these away for free))

Black Mage and ******** waddledee

SUNBROS!

Link and Zelda Poster

All in all lots of cool stuff I got. Spent a little more money than I should have but it was worth it.

Those are pretty awesome man, I would be pretty proud of them if I were you.

Haha yeah they are all awesome. I can't wait to hang them up once I don't have to worry so much about school.  

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:37 pm
Draconem
I loved Tamers, and Frontier. But you can't beat that OG sweg.

NEXT QUESTION!

What digimon crest do you associate with yourself, and is it fairly accurate to the one others(Quizzes, friends, family, etc) associate with you?

Probably responsibility for both  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:32 pm
lief_7
Draconem

NEXT QUESTION!

What digimon crest do you associate with yourself, and is it fairly accurate to the one others(Quizzes, friends, family, etc) associate with you?

COURAGE AND HOPE.

WHat's your favorite non-show Digimon?!  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:18 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem

NEXT QUESTION!

COURAGE AND HOPE.

Ancient Kazemon hands down, for sure one of the coolest looking Digimon and it's an ancient spirit so.... (also it's my rpc's main currently)

Also did I see something about Power Rangers suppose to be in here?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:24 pm
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem

NEXT QUESTION!

COURAGE AND HOPE.

Ancient Kazemon hands down, for sure one of the coolest looking Digimon and it's an ancient spirit so.... (also it's my rpc's main currently)

Ah... nice. Idk, I'm not sure. I'd have to say... maybe... GranDracmon for me. He's dark and edgy. About as powerful as the Demon Lords, and he's a Vampire.

I was planning on bringing the Power Rangers conversation from Skype into this forum... but people didn't seem to want to log on to Gaia. But if you'd like to, we can.

If not, What's your favorite form change? (Ie. X- Antibody, Burst Mode/Blast Mode/Crimson Mode, Armor Clash)  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:32 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem

NEXT QUESTION!

COURAGE AND HOPE.

Ah... nice. Idk, I'm not sure. I'd have to say... maybe... GranDracmon for me. He's dark and edgy. About as powerful as the Demon Lords, and he's a Vampire.

I was planning on bringing the Power Rangers conversation from Skype into this forum... but people didn't seem to want to log on to Gaia. But if you'd like to, we can.

If not, What's your favorite form change? (Ie. X- Antibody, Burst Mode/Blast Mode/Crimson Mode, Armor Clash)

Not a bad choice, he's crazy powerful.

We can talk rangers, been watching them my whole life. Or at least since they started. I can even talk a tiny bit SS, but not much.

I would have to say my favorite mode change was probably to PM, super baller to pick up the sword and to gain omnimon's powers!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:41 pm
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem

NEXT QUESTION!

COURAGE AND HOPE.

We can talk rangers, been watching them my whole life. Or at least since they started. I can even talk a tiny bit SS, but not much.

I would have to say my favorite mode change was probably to PM, super baller to pick up the sword and to gain omnimon's powers!

But bro bro bro. Dat X-Antibody. Gives them a bit(not much but still) of a power boost, and makes them look dope af. Unf. SO bootiful.

Yeah, PM was rockin' but I felt like the kill was a bit anti-climactic, he seemed like he just kinda... fell and the sword happened to plunge into him. He shoulda swung like Susanoomon. GIANT ARC OF DESTRUCTION!

Next Question:

What characters themselves? Of all the Digidestined/Tamers in the shows... which is your favorite and why.  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:46 pm
WHOOPS. I had two tabs open and thought I was in the bump forum.

My bad.

But yeah, man. That question's a tough one.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:03 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem

COURAGE AND HOPE.

But bro bro bro. Dat X-Antibody. Gives them a bit(not much but still) of a power boost, and makes them look dope af. Unf. SO bootiful.

Yeah, PM was rockin' but I felt like the kill was a bit anti-climactic, he seemed like he just kinda... fell and the sword happened to plunge into him. He shoulda swung like Susanoomon. GIANT ARC OF DESTRUCTION!

Next Question:

What characters themselves? Of all the Digidestined/Tamers in the shows... which is your favorite and why.

Matt, he was super cool bad boy who sang in a band, i was all about the, in fact i still have "I turn around" on my spotify playlists  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:07 pm
lief_7
Draconem

Next Question:

Matt, he was super cool bad boy who sang in a band, i was all about the, in fact i still have "I turn around" on my spotify playlists

Man, you've got decent taste. But I'd have to go with Takuya. He seemed pretty cool. Brave and such.

Either Takuya or Marcus. I mean, Not anyone can just fekin' punch VenomMyotismon in the face and still wanna fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:09 pm
Lief_7

NEXT QUESTION!

Which main Digimon(Rookie form) is your favorite?  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:26 pm
Draconem
Lief_7

NEXT QUESTION!

Not bad choices, both had interesting stories.

As for rookie mains I would have to say.... gumdramon actually. I really liked his design/evolution and personality wasn't bad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:30 pm
lief_7
Draconem
Lief_7

NEXT QUESTION!

As for rookie mains I would have to say.... gumdramon actually. I really liked his design/evolution and personality wasn't bad

Guilmon. Hands down. That lovable lizard. So cute, and such a bro.

Terriermon close behind. MOMENTAI!

NEXT QUESTION!:

If you had to choose one character of Digimon to be stuck in a room with for the rest of your life, who would it be?  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:49 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
Lief_7

NEXT QUESTION!

Guilmon. Hands down. That lovable lizard. So cute, and such a bro.

Terriermon close behind. MOMENTAI!

NEXT QUESTION!:

If you had to choose one character of Digimon to be stuck in a room with for the rest of your life, who would it be?

Toss up between monitamon and anyone that can create food out of thin air (entertainment vs food haha)  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff