Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:17 pm
Very cute Kago. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:59 pm
User Image  

punchIT

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:26 am
Sabi.exe
User Image

*steals*

Is this oekaki? heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:10 am
Yep sweatdrop I've been addicted to oekaki recently. razz  

punchIT

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:14 am
You all should give this board a try. PapayaKitty Oekaki  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Felt like contributing something 3nodding  

Sirus Jin

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:33 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Got two more couples sketches done today xD yay for me.

First one is of Shoki and Renius...I hope I didn't butcher Shoki's markings to badly crying

Tried to go with a more "playful" effect to it. I had 3 red string pics to draw (mexsheol, ShokixRenius, and AudixPhoe) and I kinda wanted to go with a diff effect each time. This one's effect is more like they are going against fate, since the red string is pretty much the fate that binds two together. And if you know me, you know I dont' believe in fate and that I think we make our fates the way we want to. So the picture is supposed to represent that. Which is why I have them both ahving a seperate thread on their pinkies (cause in the red string lore the string connecting to teh pinkie fingers) and having them both pulling at the other's thread, as if pulling their own fates together. Thought it'd be a cool background idea...hope it came out okay, anyway.

User Image

And the next one is of Audi and Phoe, I'm pretty happy with how it came out ^^ The arms are a tad akward here and there, but i think I got the point across pretty well.

The effect of this one is pretty much simply just that the thread is bringing them together and they are coming to each other, I guess...Nothing as extremely complex as it was with shoki's.

User Image

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:00 pm
awww! x3 I lurve it! Don't worry too much about my pattern, I even have a hard time getting it right. xd  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:40 pm

hehe, glad you like it ^^ I'm pretty happy with how it came out xD The markings were hard, but oddly kinda fun to do ^^

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:50 pm
it's just too cute. whee I like the idea behind it too. I'll make sure to show my mate as soon as I can. 3nodding  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:55 pm
shoki_de_nai
it's just too cute. whee I like the idea behind it too. I'll make sure to show my mate as soon as I can. 3nodding

yeah ^^ I've always been a lover of anything that goes AGAINST fate. because, I don't believe that there is some all-powerful force up there pushing us everwhere, but that we are making things happen ourselves. AT most, I believe there is someone there pushing us towards a fork in the road, but we make the decisions of which path to take.

If you want me to CG it, I can, but you'll have to pay ^.^

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:24 pm

whooo, more from me xD 3 this time! I have a 4th pic sketched, but not showing it until I CG it since it's my half of a trade with someone.

First, Blaze and Ben xD I'm happy with it, I'm slowly geting more comfortable with drawing two characters together without it looking totally akward xD This is the first time I've ever did the face shot that I did on Blaze...seriously, I've had trouble for years until today O.o Although, it still gave me trouble, but it came out okay xD

User Image

Next up, my personal favorite, Sirus and Aedan! I ADORE THIS PICTURE. OMG I'm so proud of myself with this one. Well, I did use a bit of reference on the pose. (I saw the picture and I JUST HAD to draw them in this pose. I hope they understand why xD It just seemed to fit them so well for some reason.) I actually added a little shading in here or there and a minor background cause I was so happy with it <3

User Image

And last, but not least, Manda and Luna! I tried to go with a "sistery love" type approach. I think I did pretty good xD

Although, sorry manda, I realize I suck at drawing small cute feral objects so teh cat looks weird crying

User Image

and, there we go *bounces off all proud of self*

User Image

Shinigami Whistle

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:59 pm
My end of an art trade with Mel:
User Image
been trying to upload to DA but it's being a butt...

also it's on grey paper done with prisma markers fyi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:05 am
Sakiimi
My end of an art trade with Mel:
User Image
been trying to upload to DA but it's being a butt...

also it's on grey paper done with prisma markers fyi.

that's very good  

Rainey_angel81

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:10 am
chaa! Thank you! not bad for a first try, neh? heart  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games