Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:42 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

𝕺cclumens 𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
𝕳eir of 𝕯uke of 𝖂ales, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

User Image

Static friction drilled against each man, barreling them captive to their past. His nose flared, and twisted deeper in its snarl as Zane’s words berated him, digging the knife deeper at every turn. The man across from him seemed to be enjoying this more than he, but, he could just change that just as quickly. ”The truth is all I see.” He lied, but not even his heart would give that secret away. ”And I see your still the same sniveling little boy, always hiding like the vulture of luminescence.”

Yes, he’d let a demon willingly into him, he’d be young, naïve, and foolish. But in the end, it made him stronger. And Zane?

He ran.

But he didn’t need to remind him, he could only assume that it haunted him, and would haunt him, into his grave. ”And you? You blindly followed, didn’t you? Ha.” He laughed, once, utmost demeaning and wretched. ”Who’re you following now, Zane?” He taunted him, lashing relentlessly. And now, he had almost entirely forgotten why he’d come here. He’d entirely forgotten the young girl of Ravenclaw house. The cold night wind rustled through the trees and his robes billowed at his feet where he stood, firm and statuesque in the towering darkness.

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 192 ♜ Age: 18
In the Shadows of the Night

╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

XxXDevil-Chan
”Violet the Maestro”

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:00 pm
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image
════════════════════════════════
∭Shrieking∭ Shack ✄Bouncer ✕Striker's Clan✕

Was that a lie? Tay seemed to be trying to keep his heart steady. That worried Phantom. Someone like that was dangerous to vampires, and besides that, it meant Tay was a good liar, not that it surprised him. That, or Tay had lied to himself so many times that the lie had become reality. "Blindly followed? I was eleven. We all make mistakes. Mine was just more fatal," Phantom admitted.

Tay laughed. He seemed to be going mad. Perhaps he was, or perhaps Phantom was. Perhaps they both were going mad or the whole world was! Who knew anymore? Since leaving Tay, Phantom had done as he pleased in the final days of his human life.
                  "Right now, I was following that young lady," he replied, remembering that his fledgling was still there. She was being rather quiet. He wondered what she was making of this. "But I have the feeling that's not the answer you want, but I also have a feeling that's the best answer you're going to get."

If there was one thing Phantom did not want, it was Strike coming back to find out that a human knew their secret. It was bad enough that Jasmine and the boy that had been with Gracie when she impaled herself knew.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

A.K.A: Zane Acacia
            Can you see me?: Invisible...to a point
            I can see: Gracie, Tay
            Haunting: Forbidden Forest
            OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image 
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie blinked, staying silent still. She had no idea what they were talking about and honestly, she was pretty sure she didn't actually want to know. It seemed no matter who you were, tragedy followed you at Hogwarts. She blinked when Phantom suddenly brought the focus back to her and glanced at him with a small frown. "Yeah. Why were you following me?" She asked, practically growling. She glanced back at Tay curiously. She still didn't know what half of what they were saying meant. She crossed her arms over her chest and stared the Slytherin down. "Actually I don't care why you were following me. I still want to know what he's doing here." She still was frowning ever so slightly. She really doubted he had come here in hopes of running into a lonely Ravenclaw girl he didn't even know was a vampire. So what was he doing in the Forbidden Forest all by himself in the middle of the night.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:43 pm

User Image

Golden wretched eyes darted back and forth between the two of them as they spoke; the relationship between them was unclear to him, translucent and full of smoke and mirrors. There was something lurking beneath the surface between them, after all, it must be quite a feat for a near orphan girl such as Grace McHalen to have caught the nefarious eyes of Zane Acacia. He could taste the ominous tension that hung thick in the cool night air. And, somehow, for some reason, déjà vu struck him all at once.

Silence hung suspended in the air, dangling by the threads of life like a marionette puppet. He remembered, all too clearly, the last time he’d seen the shady man, and it was much sooner than he had originally thought. That battle in the cliffs of abandoned English forestry. Riddled in the countryside where a single home had been erected, and harbored magical beings of all kinds. He fought, but hadn’t murdered a soul—unlike the rest of them—because he knew the monster that was hiding beneath the flesh of his hands that beseeched him, that struggled for dominance, struggled for bloodshed. But the Headmistress was there, Inari Evernight, and he could never let her see the monster he’d become.

”If you must know,” his voice cut through the silence like a cracking whip. ”I’ve lost something quite dear to me here.” He smirked as he darted those voracious eyes back and forth, a predator in the game of cat and mouse. (If only he knew the truth.)

”Or is it a crime to come to collect what’s mine? After all, I’m not restricted from this neck of the woods, my dear—I’m not a student of Hogwarts anymore.

“Tell me Zane, after all of these years, what brings you to me now? Why haven’t you walked away yet?”
                                                    But they both already knew why. ”Trust me, if what you’ve got locked up away in that mind is truly so important, you ought to hold your tongue around me—it’d be like stealing candy from a baby.” And it was true, to an extent. As an occlumens, he could, in fact, dive into others minds—but not as skilled as a properly trained legilimens, no. The two are one in the same, and to learn one, one must be practiced in the other.

He’d never been more tempted to use it before; to see why this rotten soulless man had seemingly held the upper hand…

And as for her… It wouldn’t be long until he’d find the chance to finish what he started.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
”Violet the Maestro”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:45 pm
Violet the Maestro
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image

Phantom growled. The last time they had seen each other, they had been forced to work together to save others. There were no such pretenses here. "If you must know, I quite like hanging around Hogsmeade. Is that a crime?" the vampire asked.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Can you see me?: Visible
            OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gracie about rolled her eyes, at the man's condescending tone. She tapped her nails against her arm, and smirked at Tay. "You've lost something dear to you?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at him. "Don't tell me you've misplaced my dear cousin again." She narrowed blue eyes at him and returned to her silence, glancing between Phantom and Tay curiously, smirking slightly at Phantom's words. If he had killed his twin sister like Tay said he had, she could reason it was a crime for him to be anywhere but in Azkaban.... but she could only assume he had a good reason for doing what he did, if he did do it.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:43 am

User Image

He shrugged his shoulders; regal and imminent, a statue hardened even after years of weathering in acid wind and toxic waters. He smiled a carnivorous smile, the overbite pearls glinted in the moonlight as he exerted the same ominous air he’d always had as a child. A damaged heart, a broken soul; a soft plume of ghastly smoke exuberated past his lips like a cloud of poison as he growled out a deep and throaty remark, callously aloof. ”You’re whole life is a crime.”

Veering those perilously gold eyes towards the one who got away, and hearing her word, he tilted his head and scoffed. ”That’s not quite the way I remember it, child.

“Do you even know where she is right now?”
                                                    He mocked her…

—Because he did.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
”Violet the Maestro”

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:16 pm
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
        P H A N T O M
        ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you see me....

User Image

Phantom bared his teeth as he stepped closer to Tay. It would be so easy for Phantom to do something right now. "I'd be careful about talking about that if I were you. Just because I managed to escape going to Azkaban does not mean I've paid the price," he spat.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Can you see me?: Visible
            OOC:

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
Now you don't.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Blue eyes darted between the two as if she was watching a tennis match. She blinked, no longer breathing, not that she needed the air, it was just a habit, but as tension rose around them, she automatically caught her breath. Eyes bright, wondering if Phantom would attack him, wondering what Tay would do if he did. Her lip curled just slightly when he addressed her once again. Did she know where her cousin was? No she had no idea, but she rarely did. Michelle wasn't the type to keep anyone informer of her whereabouts. Something told her that the Slytherin did know where she was though. Her fingers curled into fists involuntarily, as her eyes narrowed and she watched him silently. What had he done with her cousin? She was barely resisting the urge to throttle the man. She hated that her cousin hung around him. She didn't like him, she didn't trust him, and she didn't think he was good for Michelle. She said nothing though, and stayed still, instead just blinking bright blue eyes slowly in the moonlight.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:38 am

User Image

He smirked, breathing malicious lies on forked serpentine tongues, hissing a dance of cryptic melody. An air of regality clung to him like the darkness in his soul as he eyed monster before him—if only he knew, if only he knew. ”Oh?” He challenged him, a smirk bleeding onto the web of lines spun so eloquently on those cracked lips of his. His heart began to pound a little faster, a little harder, was it fear? Or utter excitement that began twinkling in those gold eyes. ”And what if I’m not careful?”

He was daring him, pushing him, and challenging him. Drilling worms beneath his skin to let it fester in the silence, to see just what exactly he would do—or, what he could do—as the case might be. After all, in his eyes, Zane was still the sniveling boy who’d dropped out Hogwarts.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan
”Violet the Maestro”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked into the forest, noting that she was the first there. The teen dropped her backpack, then ruffled her long hair. Gold eyes scanned the trees, waiting for any sign of her pack. The girl stashed her wand in one of the many pockets. A few pockets later, she pulled a vial of Wolfsbane out. She was getting oodles better at making the difficult potion. The girl couldn't wait for her pack, her family, to join her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Jason strolled into the clearing, his satchel already full of plants he'd collected from the forest. His eyes flicked around the clearing, trying to see if anyone was there already. He could easily find Remy in the clearing, though none of the others. He cocked an eyebrow at the young pup. "I see you are here already. Where's Akira and the cub?"

--------------------------------------
State: Patient
OOC: ...
--------------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image-----------------
User Image

You got me so wild, how can I ever deny?

Rufus came to the forest with a bag full of things including a chess set and a bag of dog treats and several other things like chew toys and a stuffed animal sheep. "Sorry I'm late, had to make sure I didn't forget anything." He was exited but clearly had no clue what to expect.

You got me so high, So high I cannot feel the fire.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Former Gryffindor Arithmancy Professor Werewolf Quidditch Fanatic

So we’ve been outnumbered, raided, and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now, find things they never found

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

ᗩḰᓮᖇᗩ walked into the forest, picking up her speed once she was far enough away from the castle. She had felt this night coming. All week she had a strange craving for meat and her hair just wouldn't stay in place like it usually did. Hopefully she didn't make herself too obvious at dinner when she would take two whole steaks for herself... and go back for seconds... Coming across the clearing where the wolf pack met every month, Akira slowed to a walk. "Sorry I'm late. Homework won't grade itself, you know." she said, grinning sheepishly and scratching her head. The professor reached into her back pocket and pulled out her vial of Wolfsbane. She had come accustomed to keeping one on her person at all times now, afraid of when the full moon might come. It was an irrational fear, but it was true. "I hope I didn't keep you guys waiting." said said as she pulled the cork off her vial and downed the potion in one gulp. It was better to swallow it all at once due to the bitter taste.

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

They might be bigger, but we’re faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes, says we can beat this

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled hugely when Jason walked up. She jumped to her feet and hugged him, gold eyes shining. She was about to answer his question, when Rufus, then Akira showed up. "Right there, Nhad." She let him go, then skipped over to the youngest of the wolves. His bag was filled with a random mishamash of items, causing her to look at him. "Uh... Rufus? We're not gonna need any of this stuff. Trust me. Do you have a Wolfsbane Potion?" She walked to her backpack and pulled out a second vial, offering it to him. The teen had been worried that Rufus wouldn't have known to get some, so she made enough for the two of them. Maybe Jason would take note of her responsibility... Or either of the two pins she had left attached to her backpack, one for Prefect and one for Captain. Maybe the Alpha would be proud of what she had accomplished. She certainly was, even if it was a load of responsibility. The teen glanced around, then quaffed her Wolfsbane in one drink, then cringed at the taste. It never got any better.

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games