Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:46 am
User Image

Ƚeon Șcott Ҝennedy

"Krauser..." he muttered. He couldn't really be surprised that it was supposed to go to him. "It's more of a parasite than a virus, but yes, I know about it," he said. He didn't really want to relive his experience with Las Plagas, but if it helped the situation, he would tell her what he knew. He started to explain what he could remember about it. He included the fact that him and Ashley had been injected with it and there was only one way to get it out, and that it was a dangerous process.

{{Since it's quite a bit of info, and I suck at explaining things, you can read about it if you don't already know here.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:48 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke looked back at Sarah as he said, "Well, it should be deserted, I mean who would want to stay at a heavily fortified base when there is thousands of gallons of fuel, hundreds of armored vehicles and lots of planes and helicopters? I think everyone already left since I passed it on my way." Kyosuke said as he spotted the base, He slowly and gently landed the helicopter, bumping a little as the Heli turned off, Kyosuke sighed as he saw some zombies approaching, not a mob. Only a few here and there as Kyosuke opened the door, shooting them and slamming his palm into one's head, his wrist blade springing out and stabbing the brain as he withdrew his now bloody hand. "Alright, The Refueling should take a while, until then, I suggest we get some food and take some rest." Kyosuke said as he pointed to a small building, where there was a snacks and drinks Vending machine. Kyosuke however, proceed to to put a pipe in the Helicopter before going to the fuel truck on the other end of the pipe, starting to refuel the Helicopter.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Syniq

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:40 am

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image
αℓℓ тнιѕ ωєєριηg ιη тнє αιя,
ωнσ ¢αη тєℓℓ ωнєяє ιт ωιℓℓ ƒαℓℓ
вℓσω α кιѕѕ, ι яυη тняσυgн αιя.
ℓєανє тнє ραѕт, ƒιη∂ ησωнєяє؟

As the helicopter pulled to a stop Aya was second other than the pilot off, heading behind the side of a building she was violently sick, a large mass of blood upon the floor.But having done that she felt a lot better just a little dirty and unclean as she looked at her bloody palms.

Taking in deep breathes she sighed in relief and headed back to the copter.She couldn't exactly go parading around in this?She needed clothes.She doubted anyone would have any to lend but atleast the offer of searching for any in the buildings out there would have been muchly appreciated.

αℓℓ тнιѕ вℓα¢к αη∂ ¢яυєℓ ∂ιѕραιя,
тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у
∂σηт уσυ нι∂є уσυя єуєѕ ƒяσм мє.
σρєη тнєм αη∂ ѕєє мє ησω.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:53 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke looked over to see the girl who was sick as he instantly went over to her. "Miss, are you sick?" He asked, quickly bringing out a painkiller pill and bottle of water. "Here, it won't cure your sickness, but it'll numb the pain and the water will hopefully make you feel better. You need to eat now, miss." He said, looking back at the vending machines again. He had also noticed that the girl was naked, so he took off his white jacket, which had a few pounds of kevlar in it and put it over the girl's shoulders. He then started to walk towards one of the hangers. "Wait here, I'll see if I can find some clothes or medicine for you..." He said, entering the hanger with his guns drawn. A few minutes later, he re-emerged, blood all over his guns and hands and a bit splattered on his face as he handed her a green tank top, a green boxers and army Uniform. "I got this from the lockers.... But the place wasn't exactly zombie free." He said, shaking his blood covered hands in slight disgust.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Syniq

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:10 am

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image

Aya swiftly knocked back the pill and took a sip of the water, when he returned with blood all over him she smiled noticing the clothes in his palms.Tenderly taking them from his palms she dropped the sheet in which covered her and began to get dressed she hadn't really payed much attention to the fact he was standing there while she was naked.All of them had pretty much saw it when she'd tore through her clothes.

Finally dressed she gave a quizical look and tugged the rather loose hanging shirt.They were a bit of a big fit but should have been fine.Tearing away the sleeves of the shirt so it made easier movement for her arms she used one to wipe the blood from his face and gave him the other one to wipe his hands.Only then did she finally speak in her oddly soft voice for such an intimidating appearing female."T-thankyou, I'm sorry but i don't recall having met you?The name's Aya..."She looked rather odd in that outfit of hers. Like she didn't belong with these survivors and more with umbrella.

тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:17 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke didn't blush nor flinch at her changing, only looking away to survey the landscape. He had grown used to seeing nakedness and his lack of facial emotions made him seem slightly bored. He then nodded as he took the sleeves, using them to wipe his hands. "Kyosuke." He replied, throwing the sleeves away after he was done with them. He took his jacket from the pile of the sheet as he wore it again, shaking a few drops of blood from his gloves as he then said, "So, how did you get infected?" He asked politely, knowing from the moment he saw her that she was infected heavily.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Syniq

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:31 am

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image

She heard his question and gently shrugged, she herself barely knew or couldn't exactly remember replying with what little she knew she barely maintained eye contact cause if she were honest he looked totally uninterested and was probably just continuing the conversation because it was rude to just walk away.

"I'm just a freak i guess... I person who maybe got to involved with someone elses... with umbrella's buisiness.All i can recall is being injected with something... and awaking alone in an abandoned research facility in a cryochamber.Breaking out i checked my information and the only thing i could gain was that i'd been asleep in there for almost 12 years and the power failure had only been recent so that just goes to show how old i am... although i believe my organs were frozen in sleep so i didn't age.Im still only... 18, And as for that... it's all i can say.I really just went off about nothing.." She sighed and adjusted the boxer shorts beneath her trousers.

She glanced at him taking in his features, she doubted she would forget him now.She was unsure whether he was infected too but for some reason she doubted it."How about yourself, are you infected?"

тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:43 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke listened well as he then said, "To an extent, yes. I was bitten, but my body seems to have adapted to the virus." He said, studying the face of the girl. She didn't seem very threatening but that never stopped Kyosuke from not underestimating someone. He then looked over to the vending machine, feeling hungry himself as he walked over to it, breaking open the glass and grabbing a packet of roasted peanuts, tearing it open as he started to eat.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Syniq

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:58 am

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image

Aya watched him satisfy his hunger, she felt sick once again but managed to withstand the urge.She didn't feed upon food and had other means of satisfying her hunger but she hadn't displayed such so far.She lightly shut her eyes and shifted her head up towards the sky whispering beneath her breath the words,Our souls are not your weapons.

Glancing up at the sky her eyes open she then looked back down towards the male and stole or more helped herself to a single peanut which she threw into his mouth as he opened it to eat his own.She had no idea why, she just wanted to test her aim i suppose.

тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:02 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke couldn't help but smile when the girl did that as he said, "And why are you throwing peanuts at me?" He asked, smiling as he threw the empty packet away, bringing out a small black box from his pocket. It was the size of a match box and had red borders as he opened it like a match box, bring out a white tablet as he put it into his mouth, swallowing the tablet as he put the box back into his pocket. The tablet dissolved to form an exact copy of blood, which kept Kyosuke's blood lust in check.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Syniq

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 am

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image

She gave such and innocent look as she shrugged and pretended she hadn't did such a thing."Me?I did nothing of the sort... You must have the wrong person... I didn't throw any peanuts.... weren't you the one with the packet?"Giggling she gazed in shock, It had been so long since she had actually did that at something she was enjoying.She'd never been able to laugh or find anything to laugh at since getting out of that hell hole.

She noticed him take a supliment that seemed to help with a blood lust he had, how awkward... Picking a shard of glass up from the floor she cut a small wound into her wrist which flowed heavily as she pulled it wider.She licked it herself before pushing it over to him.She knew he had just taken a tablet but if he actually sampled blood his hunger would be at bay for so much longer.She had plenty of blood to go around.

"Here... those tablets arn't much use i bet within a short while you'll need another correct?and im sure you'll run out eventually so why not save some?"She inched her wrist teasingly closer to his lips her free palm seizing his wrist and holding him there.Not that it meant much but it wasn't as though anyone could see anyway, they were stood away from everyone else.

тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:22 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

Kyosuke was slightly shocked at this display and action as he grabbed her bleeding hand and pulled it away from his face, wrenching his other hand free as he brought out a roll of bandage and taped it around the cut. " I never asked to drink your blood Aya, so please don't make me since it makes me hate myself... The tablets will last me a day." He said, finishing bandaging her wound as he put the tape back into his pocket.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Syniq

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:40 am

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image

Her blood refused to stop and leaked out of the bandages as she forced it to.She was restraining herself from healing the wound and forcing more and more blood out.As he tried to pry himself away her blood dripped onto his palms.Her blood was somwhat sickeningly sweet and slightly bitter.She squeezed the wound so more and more began to drip out she continued to stare at him and muttered."Why hate yourself.It's only natural to feed.Everyone does it, Babies, zombies, survivors.Me, you... everyone else... Just do it... Save those for when you really need them..."

She cut another wound on the other side almost forcing him to feed or she would keep cutting, it didn't matter because her skin tended not to scar.The blood ran down in a small norishing stream and she held it out to him once more her other wound finally being allowed to heal over beneath the bandages.

тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:46 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried

This time, Kyosuke was slightly panicking, "You don't understand, If I get a taste of actual blood, I c-" Kyosuke was cut off, slightly trembling as he started to pant. His heart beat went up rapidly as he forced himself away from her, his eyes going slightly reddish in colour as he resisted his Virus effects from activating.

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Syniq

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:02 am

( ☩ ) αуα ( ☩ )

User Image

"Don't worry they can't see... and i assure you, i probably look worse than you as a mutant..."She shifted to face him and brushed a bloodied wrist just below his lips, she seemed unphased by his deep crimson eyesIf he wanted to see something scary he should have saw her earlier.This was only in his best interests anyway to stop him from craving blood.Her blood was naturally thick so could keep him satisfied for atleast the whole day.

She was clearly being very pushy here and almost forcing him, she was the kind that if she could help something or someone she would do it, and make sure she did it aswell.

(Be back later, Im gonna go play assassins Creed x3)

тнιѕ ιѕ αη ємєяgєη¢у

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games