Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:58 pm
Naomi smiled at Leila. "Girl power!" Naomi cried but the look he gave her shut her up quickly. She bit her lip smiling sheepishly. "Sorry. But you didn't like it when mum kept us apart so why do it to Leila? He's full angel he can't lie or anything like that so he would never hurt her. And he genuinely loves her." Naomi smiled then pulled something out of her pocket. It was a bracelet of all the shiny stuff she'd found. It glowed with warmth and love and happiness. "For you my love." She said smiling happily.

Garreth tried to get her back. Leila? Leila! He frowned heavily and swore. . . well. just lightly cussed. "Darnit!" He hissed. "Gabriel. . . master. . . tell me what to do. . . Damien's cut me off from her."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:06 am
Damien wore the bracelet though he felt the angelic essence burning his skin. He masked over the pain with a gentle smile as he turned to Naomi, "I will cherish it."

"Papa, Mama is here!" Ami smiled as she looked out the window.

Ariel walked I into the manor with her minions scowering the area. Damien glanced over his shoulder, "This is unexpected, Ariel."

"We made this home together," Ariel smiled as she looked around, "We are all civilized here, is there any reason we cannot share this home? I am happy that you have found your mate, if you recall I had helped you try and find her in the beginning."

Damien nodded, appreciating Ariel's compliance with the new standards. In the end, he would rather keep her as a close friend than enemy. Ariel approached Naomi as she looked down at the female, "I knows children will be safe under your gaze, angel. My daughters have informed me of the pain you have recently gone through. You have my sympathies."

"Damien is starting to get to be like his father all the time," Gabriel led Garreth out of Klaus' territory, "Leila isn't one to be controlled. I'm wondering when-"

"Gabriel!" Leila pounced on Gabriel, tackling him to the ground, "I was so worried about you!"

"Where's Damien?" Gabriel managed to sit up on his elbows.

"At his manor. We are all heading there, but first..." Leila got off Gabriel and went to Garreth. She took his hands before having him embrace her as she held him close. Leila murmured into his ear, "I don't want you away from me like that again."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:45 pm
Naomi smiled softly at Damien, it was her essence not Angel. She'd made it a tracking device, if they ever became separated again she would only have to go into a trance like state to get to him again. As long as he never took it off that is.
"Thank you." Naomi said deciding not to kill this woman. "Your children are my friends why would I not keep them safe? Of course Isaac needs to stop letting me win or I'll never get better in my training-"
"Because I'm scared Dad will kill me if I hurt you." Isaac's voice drifted from one of the rooms not to far away.

Garreth nodded a little following his master straight away. He stopped frozen when Leila tackled Gabriel to the ground and started to laugh, until she went to him and held him. He gave a little shudder and held her back his wings wrapping around her too. "I don't either." He whispered back pulling her into a searingly passionate kiss. "Never, ever again."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:56 pm
"Ahem..." Gabriel coughed loudly, but this didn't stop the two.

He coughed louder as he made a light barrier that separated the two, "If you don't mind, there's still a crisis on our hands."

Leila wiped her lips before looking to Gabriel, "Klaus is dead, how is there a crisis?"

"Klaus is not dead," Gabriel stood as he dusted off his clothes, "He knew Ellyone would come, everyone knew Ellyone would come. That was his plan to make it seem as if she killed him."

"I knew she'd be in on this..." Leila growled as a dark aura formed around her.

"That's not it at all," Gabriel sighed as he made sure Garreth was near Leila so she wouldn't go crazy again, "She probably thinks he's dead, too. Thing is, Klaus is waiting for the right opportunity. Right now he's healing or doing whatever he's doing to bide the time. All we need to do is keep an eye on Naomi and watch out for any signs."

"I don't feel like babysitting," Leila took Garreth's hand into her own, "I love Damien, but-"

"This is your problem like it's my problem and Damien's problem," Gabriel approached Leila, "This is where you understand how this affects you and me. Klaus kills Naomi, what happens then? Damien kills everyone. Leila, do you think you'd let Damien kill the world on his own? You will inevitably join in and once the two of you go on a rampage, it's all over from there."

Leila grimaced, knowing he was right. She took a breath, "Then we can only wait and see."

She gently pulled Garreth along with her to head back to Damien's as Gabriel lagged behind. He knew Klaus was alive, and he had to make him see reason in order to avoid the destruction he would cause. Gabriel thought of the one person who would make Klaus see that he was wrong, but it'd be a risk. He didn't want to have to pull this card and not have it work. Gabriel took to the skies, leaving the others to set out and start this plan.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm
This time Garreth didn't follow his master. He followed Leila. He knew his master had a point though. Total and complete rampage. Dear god he knew he couldn't stop Leila from joining if Naomi died. "So I was talking to Rein before, you know, his wife dropped a litter, and he wants to ask you for your forgiveness. I told him I couldn't promise anything and that I'd talk to you about it. I got the feeling he was genuine."

Rein sneezed. Which woke up the twins. Kira growled at him in her sleep and he went to attend the latest addition to his flock. "The perfect demon." He whispered to them. "Is one who makes everyone believe he is one thing, but really is another." He chuckled. He thought it was delicious because his aura, his scent screamed weeping angel with a hint of demon, where as Rose screamed Demon with a hint of weeping angel when really, it was the other way around, they'd shared a womb had blood pass between them over and over, he was aware of more than his sister was in there. He liked having his half brother think he was a halfling. Hell, he liked acting like one. Like a half trained child. If he ever had to fight Damien for real though. . . he chuckled. Damien would get beat up a bit. "Baby come back to bed is cold." His mate whined. Rein's evil face softened and he moved back to the bed holding his mate close. The only weeping angel thing about him? He took an eternal mate.

Naomi stiffened. Isaac was planning to ambush her! "No you don't!" She cried pulling a feather from her hair and threw it at the obvious trap. "Ha! I win!" She cried at his sound of distress. "Ah!" She laughed so hard she nearly fell off Damien's lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:18 pm
"Then he can have his forgiveness," Leila sighed, "What's done is done. We're not technically siblings. I mean, we share some blood, but it's nothing to keep us together or keep us apart."

She shrugged and gave a half smile to Garreth, "If you had seen what I've seen and heard what i've heard, then you'd understand why I can forgive a few of them where I can never forgive the others."

Damien felt Leila's aura nearby. At least one of them decided to show up. Rein must've been not interested in the position. What a shame. Damien could feel how weak Rein had gotten throughout the years with his meager training. His brother wanted everyone to know he was a 'full demon', but true genetics was that he was half of what their father was. Damien chuckled to himself, a street fighter was no match for a trained, professional boxer. Though their age difference was a few years apart, Damien had the better advantage to living, breathing, and fighting as an eternal full demon while Rein had..what? A few demons helping him here and there and he called himself a demon?

"Ami, come here and let your Papa look at you," Damien called to his daughter.

Ami appeared in a cloud of smoke in a pose. Damien chuckled once again, Rein was just as strong as his daughter. Did he not think that The Demon King couldn't see through hidden auras? Rein had a lot to learn about what a real full-blood and raised demon could do.

Damien noticed Naomi and Isaac playing more games with each other. He stood and put up a demonic barrier for those inside the house were only able to enter and those outside, excluding Leila and her b*****d lover. Patting Naomi's head, Damien went outside and greeted his sister, "Glad you could finally join us, Leila."

"Glad I could return on a good note," Leila patted Damien's head mockingly, "You remember Garreth."

"I remember," Damien's eyes narrowed onto the angel, "Perhaps it's best to keep him on a tight leash."

"Or perhaps it's best to let your older sister do what she wants," Leila gave him a slight pinch before having Garreth follow her inside.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:35 pm
A crow squawked nearby with a bit of paper on his leg. Rein's seal was painted on the feathers and the note.

Garreth frowned a little at the Demon King. He didn't like the guy as far as he could throw him but he smiled anyway. "I'm here only for Leila. Oh and that bird? He's here to give his apologies for Rein, his mate recently gave birth so he couldn't attend. Not until his mate had recovered. Just thought you ought to know." He put a hand on Leila's hip bringing her close and pressed a smug kiss to her hair. "He also mentioned something about a hundred years of brutal training. . . I wasn't paying attention you had my woman in a bubble and I wasn't leaving her."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:51 pm
"Brutal training? Is that what they call a pacifier test now?" Damien smirked, he had training under the mastery of his father and other high ranking demons, plus the years of killing off other stronger demons to keep his ranking position and other creatures they threatened his existence.

Rein would never stand a chance. Then again, he didn't see Rein as an enemy. If anything he was just a calm ally that could be provoked, since Rein did have Ellyone's temper. They all did...sadly enough.

Leila picked up on Garreth saying 'my woman' and stopped. She released his hand before giving in a bone crushing squeeze, "I'm no one's 'woman', sweetie. And quit with this stupid macho s**t where someone's stronger than the other. It's getting stupid at this point."

Damien smirked as Leila walked off to explore the manor. He followed them inside before shutting the door behind him, "Oh, and I hope you didn't want kids, because neither does Leila."

"Damien, quit teasing the boy," Ariel guided Ami by the hand like she would a child before leaving to their own side of the manor.

Leila wandered the halls until she found a large room with portraits that looked they were painted thousands of years ago. She felt more attached to this new place than the other places, but it didn't feel like home. Things were just getting worse now and she felt more alone and out of place than before. Gabriel had left...and now Rein was picking a fight with Damien? Leila sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair. Would she have to kick both their asses? Did they forget she was the elder sibling between the two of them?

"I would rather be a lesbian and a single child," Leila grumbled as she sat on the floor.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Garreth laughed at Leila loving her more. Before following her he paused. "I am happy to do whatever she wants to do with that." He said to Damien. "I hadn't planned on kids anyway. If she changes her mind she'll tell me until then nothing's changed. Oh yeah, and I hope you want more cause Naomi wants kids too." Then he rushed to follow his female. It didn't take him long to find "There you are." He said when he finally caught up. "I got 'the talk' from Damien." He grinned. "As if I don't remember what happens if you aren't careful during mating." He chuckled softly. "Don't worry about those two okay?" He added. "Damien thinks that cause he got daddy's training he's better than Rein, and Rein thinks that because he had his mother and well. . . heaven he's better than Damien. I say lock them in a room and let them have at it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:04 pm
"You underestimate Damien like the others," Leila pulled away from Garreth as she looked at the lovely portraits, "Which is understandable. Damien doesn't go around boasting about how strong he is or the training he was put through. But if we're all on the same side," Leila looked over her shoulder at Garreth, "Then, in the end, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

She admired one of the Mother Mary holding the baby Jesus. It looked like it was hand-painted. Leila reached out and touched the old portrait, admiring the strength it had for lasting so long, "There shouldn't be a 'talk' between Damien and you. For that matter it's none of his business. We're just two lovers, not a couple and there's no need to have kids."

"She'll only break his heart," Damien shrugged, not really caring one way or another.

He turned and saw Naomi still pouncing and playing with Isaac. With his twenty children, he really didn't want any more. Yes, it was fun raising children when he had wanted them, but that time was over. Naomi would just have to settle with mothering his children and understand that he didn't want any more.

Damien walked over to the two and spoke to Naomi, "I will be the office area to speak with a few allies of mine. Have Isaac or Ariel direct you to me when you would like to join me."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Garreth's face turned blank. Verging on cold. "I told him it was none of his business. But, he's a good big brother, he was just looking out for you." He didn't let her see her words wound him. "I'm part of an order in Heaven, unlike your mother, I'm forbidden from having offspring so it's perfect really. Heck, I'm not supposed to take a woman either but funnily enough I wasn't smited for it." He turned to admire a painting he hadn't seen in centuries. It looked so different that he almost didn't recognize Ellyone. Of course! It was her in her male form, Eli the King Killer. He turned and moved further away from Leila. Not by choice but he wanted to see if she'd notice. He knew eventually she would have to make a choice, spend eternity with him out of her brother's reach, or leave him to be with her brother. And he already knew her answer. Nothing he did could change that.

Naomi stopped choking Isaac and picked up on Damien's expression without him having to say anything. She realised then Ariel took more form her than just Damien for a hundred years. She took his desire to breed. Isaac smiled gesturing okay but Naomi just watched him leave. She turned her attention back to Isaac and Isaac trembled. He didn't like that look on her face. The last time she had that look she stole four thousand years of his life. "Hey." He said with a frown. "Don't cry-"
"I'm not crying!" Naomi growled touching her dry face. Isaac sighed and put a hand on her heart. Naomi sat on him frozen in shock. "For a demon you sure are perceptive."
"For an angel you have an aggression like a demon-" Punch "Ow!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:25 pm
"It looks like you, too, have given up on me," Leila smirked, though saddened as she felt the emotional and aural difference now that he understood what ground they were on, "Do all angels do that? Corner someone to make some type of ultimatum that means losing one to gain the other?"

Leila turned, her eyes cold as the picture Garreth had gazed at burned to pieces. She neared Garreth until they were a foot apart as she looked through his eyes and into his soul. Without even trying she was sipping away at his life energy. A small smile formed on her lips as her eyes darkened even more, "It doesn't have to end as ugly as it has to. I could still be right here, wanting you, loving you, and being everything you wanted as well as make myself happy by being around my brothers and someone I loved at the same time. But that is not what you want. No, no, I can see right through to your very core that you want me to make a sacrifice."

She took a step away, "I'm going to let you choose that sacrifice, Garreth. You have one hour to choose which one you would love to see the most. Don't be prompt, think about this before you act."

In a second she was gone.

Damien didn't have to look up to know Leila stood in front of his desk. By the shaken look on her face, she had gotten into a fight and was fighting back the anger she held. Good, she was getting better control over herself now. Damien stood and offered Leila a sugared-candy, which she declined and crossed her arms.

"Can I kill him now?" Damien asked gruffly.

"Of course not," Leila scoffed as she turned to the windows to see the darkened sky, "He's broken my heart, but of course not."

"There are some important people i'd like for you to meet," Damien walked over to Leila, "Forget about that angel and-"

"Damien, please," Leila fought back the tears, "I just want to be with the normal 'Damien', not King Demon-baby."

Damien remained silent as he let his sister feel what she was going through. Whatever Garreth had done to upset her really tore her apart. As much as he wanted to stick that angel-brat on a cross and burn him alive, Damien kept his calm and went back to summoning the other demons he would be in a meeting with.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:36 pm
Garreth didn't want the sacrifice. He wanted to know she wanted more than just a fling, wanted to be with him forever no matter what came their way. He could live without kids, but he couldn't live without her. Blood would always be thicker than water. He waited the full hour in the painting room since it was the only place with the least amount of demonic energy he spent a few minutes of the hour letting out his emotions. once the hour was up he waited for her. When she returned to him he had her against a wall. "Oh Leila." He breathed on her neck. "I've told you so many times I will never come between you and your family. Will never interfere with the politics and goings on of that life. It's just this place. You know I'm a Holy Angel in a den of demons and demonic energy. The only thing keeping me from running for my life is you. I want you forever. And if it's just us then good. I don't like sharing. And having your attention split between me and our offspring would yes delight me but it would bring out my jealous side too." He gave a smirk. "So I'm not sharing you. Not with offspring anyway."

"I yield Naomi let up!" Isaac roared flailing against her. "Mum help! She's trying to kill me!"
"No, I'm not, if I was I'd have done that thing again." Naomi whispered. "Besides you'll heal any damage I inflict upon you."
"Mum!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:32 pm
"A ward will be put up then," a horned demon sipped on a hookah in Damien's office, "It'll keep out those angels from bothering our kind."

"We have been able to live in peace for such a long time," a long haired demon spoke up, his pale skin almost see-through, "The only time an angel comes down to us is in need of dire help."

"We have gone along with their rules and have not caused any wars or intentional deaths," Damien agreed with the others, "So this ward does not go against any rule or regulation they have stated to our kind."

"Though you are king, they do not respect your authority," the horned demon grumbled as he looked to Damien.

"Because I have no power over their kind as they do not have power over me. We live in peace by the rules we have given each other. Our kind does not start wars, and their kind does not pester us," Damien sighed as he stood, "But we shall place the ward up using my sister's abilities. It will cover from here to the entire world of Hell."

"Here, here," the long hair demon raised a glass of blood, "I second."

"As well," the horned demon grunted.

"Good," Damien nodded, then summoned Leila by force and noticed the blush on her face, "Leila...these are my top advisers if you'd like to calm yourself down and introduce yourself."

Leila, not realizing Damien had once again forced her appearance, glanced around to see where she was. Extending her hand to the demons, she greeted them with confusion. Damien patted Leila's shoulder, "Not just my sister, but co-ruler as well."

"And your new mate?" the horned demon spoke up.

"She is getting to know my children and her new home," Damien glanced at the door, a bit disappointed Naomi was not interested in his politics before glancing at Leila, "You will be creating a ward barrier to prevent unknown Weeping Angels from entering my territory of Hell and my home. This will hurt, but it will only be for a few minutes."

Not waiting for her reaction, Damien reached inside her body to her soul to activate her ward barrier. Leila cringed, biting her lip to hide the pain as she felt Damien manipulate her abilities and created a ward that had the demons stagger back from the intense energy. After a few minutes of working out the tricks and getting the ward in place, Damien released Leila as she fell to her knees from the pain.

"You two may leave," Damien sent the two advisers away before patting Leila's shoulder, "Rest for a bit. This is an on-going ward, so it will constantly be taking your strength. Soon, you won't even feel a thing."

Damien left the office to find Naomi to see her still playing with his son. He approached them and asked Naomi kindly, "Would you like a personal tour of the house?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:41 pm
Naomi looked back at Damien. She easily hid what she didn't want him to see. but she had a little blood running down her nose and the corner of her mouth. "Sure." She said smiling a little. She got off Isaac who was grateful for the reprieve.
"Did you add some protection to this place?" Naomi asked after a little while. "The air feels thicker."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games