Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:45 pm
Then so be it. She figured if Conrad got rid of her he'd just take up a mistress anyways or find a new bride before her dead body hit the ground. Anya knew her husband was a cold man at the core, but she didn't want him to know her part in all of this. As long as Emma's pack, Emma, or her children didn't get hurt, there shouldn't be a problem. The orders had been given ahead of time and none close by should be hurt unless they decided to hurt or kill themselves in the process.

It was an all out war as far as Liam could tell. There were vampires surrounding his pack, killing off so many of them. Isolde had just healed her neck when the first wave of bats came. If only Emma hadn't harmed her so badly then she would be able to fight more off. Liam growled as Isolde shielded herself behind him at his request. Transforming to his beast form, Liam was able to destroy most of the vampires though more were coming towards them and fast.

"Get the others out of here, now!" Liam barked as Isolde opened her mouth to disagree, "This will be a slaughter if the rest of you stay here. Get going to your families now and go into hiding!"

Isolde bolted, gathering those who survived and fled for their lives to hide. Liam remained where he stood, fighting off as many vampires as he could until they over-took him. He wasn't dead, but he was knocked out.

"As long as you're fast," Oscar stated, his mind was on his people and how many were dead.

After Emma transformed, Oscar held on tight to her as she ran at a similar speed to his own. Once there, he leaped off Emma's back and went running as soon as his feet touched the ground. The ground was covered in blood. His people put up a fight. There were so many of his people killed, but a good number took down the lycans that lingered and more of his people emerged from the woods with dead lycan bodies being dragged to burn. These lycans were from various packs, but none of Emma's or Liam's. Good, then that left two packs that weren't behind this.

"They came out of no where," an older man explained to Oscar, "They just attacked us. Someone said they heard the mutts yelling that it was our fault or that we had attacked them first. It was almost a blood bath, but we took care of them."

Oscar had an itching feeling that this was an attack that had pre-meditated. Someone attacked a pack and had led them straight to his people. Similar to what had happened earlier, Anya getting attacked and the killer leading them to Liam's group. Oscar ran his fingers through his hair, what was he to do now? He then responded, "Burn all the dead, just keep the mutts' ashes separate of our own. Locate the families of the dead and let them know of the loss. I have to speak to someone."

He then turned to Emma. There were certain things she didn't need to know about what may be happening. All that he wanted was her safety and her children's safety. He didn't get the feeling that she or her family were in danger, nor her pack, but for curiosities sake he had to know what was going on. Oscar then said, "This is a false trail, but the objective, i'm guessing, was completed. We're heading back."

Oscar then turned to his people, "Remain indoors and don't make any further attacks. If more of those mutts show up, go into hiding. We're not going to start an all-out war now."

"But they'll-"

"If they plan on taking down the walls and killing everyone, then you may proceed to attack. Just do it discretely," Oscar rephrased the order.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:56 pm
Emma frowned. The blood didn't affect her as none was natural born. Her eyes scanned the area picking up something that Oscar had missed. She turned and went to it taking a sniff. She knew this scent. But she couldn't put her finger on it. A voice flickered in her head and she frowned deeply. All out war huh? More curiosity hit her as she padded quite quickly toward the trail. But it went dead cold at the river. She huffed clearly put out and returned to Oscar's side instantly. She was going slow for his sake. Had she gone as fast as she wanted to he'd have freaked out. She didn't want that. She gave his side a nice nudge with her muzzle when she returned to Oscar's side her eyes a light with something cheeky. She gestured her head ready to go Then it clicked who the scent belonged to. The city Lycan. Her mind grinned. She was hunting posh pelts in the morning.

Conrad sighed and left her. He knew that look on her face. And no matter how much he tried to get in and tell her she was wrong she wouldn't let him. If she was behind this and had to die? He'd live long enough to see Alexei to the throne and then end himself too. They all thought him cold and heartless like before he had Emma. But he wasn't any more. He just liked them to keep thinking that. He gave another sigh. He couldn't stay away from her. So he turned back and using his natural born abilities of stealth and speed had her trapped against the railing of the balcony. "Are you testing me love?" He asked finally after his deep crimson eyes searched her face. "Did something happen between us that you're keeping secret? I feel like even though I won the war and married you I'm still fighting the battle for your heart. Tell me Anya, what I can do to win your heart and let you out of this that I have you in isn't an answer. And I'm not letting you go until we communicate like normal married couples."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:10 pm
This is what her sister had feared. Katya knew Anya too well to know that this would cause a problem. And Anya knew it too. She loved Conrad too much to keep him separate of the genocide she was beginning. Anya lingered against the railing as her crimson eyes read through Conrad's. He would know she meant no harm for Emma, her children, or her pack. If anything, she'd rather let Emma's pack live o keep a keen eye on them so they don't become like so many other packs that were out in the world.

"Before I met you, or Oscar, Katya and I had been changed together," Anya began to explain, "Troy had been changed earlier, and allowed that we remain together as long as we did not do anything to cause attention to our new forms. A local pack hard targeted us, spreading rumors, testing us, threatening to throw our new bodies into the sunlight if we didn't complete their demands. It wasn't just them, but other packs traveled to mock us because of the state we were in."

"Isaac had left," she continued, trying toe ease her way out of his entrapment but found she couldn't, "Katya's creator was killed by the wolves. Troy did not offer us help, he left us to be killed or tormented. In the shadows, we killed them all without anyone noticing their disappearance. We then branched out and slaughtered more and more packs in the dead of night. Troy eventually found out and had us separated."

"Katya is more the planner between us," Anya further explained, "And I her weapon. She planted me in the midst of the courts so that I could learn propriety and rise on status as she remained in the streets to wait for me. This was her goal, and my own until I failed and fallen in love with you and our family together. This is a war she and I have been fighting together since that time."

Anya gazed up at Conrad, she feared more that he would simply divorce her and take away her rights to see her son than her own life. She then said as her voice cracked from the emotions she felt, "I have sent orders to the others in this army of mine to not harm Emma or anyone affiliated to her. Kill me if you must, that will not stop the war, but at least let me say my goodbyes to my son and to you."

Oscar noticed Emma's disappearance and her return, though he didn't want to linger for too long. This was keeping him on edge. However, the look in Emma's wolven eyes made him curious as to where she wanted to go. She must've picked up on something that he had overlooked. With a slight nod and saying not a word, Oscar climbed onto Emma's back and allowed her to ride off as his people gazed in awe at the couple.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:59 pm
Conrad listened the whole time. His eyes were unreadable. As was his expression. He kept her tight against the railing to keep her trapped. He wasn't going to let her escape until she finished telling him everything. If she thought he would toss her aside she didn't know him at all. He was determined to make it work. As, unlike his daughter, their marriage was legally recognized. He had not only claimed her by law but my tradition too. Emma's divorce was easy as there was no legal binding. "Oh you clever girl." He said leaning in and kissing her shoulder. "My clever, brave, girl." He pressed a long deep kiss on her lips and pressed his lower self to her. He knew she could feel it. "Aside from the birth of our son I have never been more proud of you."

He cupped her face and continued to press kisses over her face. He didn't let her escape. If she tried he'd yank her back and continue. "Emma would never use her pack to hurt us. Never. If she wanted to kill us she'd do it herself you and I both know this." His slipped his hand into her skirts. "As long as her pack is untouched, and any she has allied herself with, you and I know they will conform to her will. It's not that hard." He grinned mischievously. "I hope Alexei get's that too. Her ability to make people follow her will. You did, and now we are married. And I am thankful to Emma for that. And, I want to show you, just how much I love you Anya." He moved her bodily toward the bed. Now he had in his mind assured her he wasn't going to kill her. He wanted to again assure her of his love.

Emma stood giving a shudder and a low growl she knew he'd know from their special, intimate time together. "I have to take you back now love, it's nearly sun up. We shall continue in the evening, now hold tight. I'll be going faster than before." She took off at the vampire equivalent of break neck speed taking a quarter of the time it took to get to his kingdom. She stopped at her now finished Manson. With Oscar still on back she trotted through the front door and up the stairs nudging open a door to a room with strange shutters on them. They were open. When Oscar dismounted she shifted to human form and explained. "The second they pick up on sunlight they snap shut. The room is completely light proof. You'll be safe here darling. Everyone will be safe here." She smiled up at him the ring catching her eye and she blushed up at him. "And, the bed is made from a special type of alloy so, we won't break the bed."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:21 pm
Though she had gone behind his back. Had some of his people, Oscar's people, and a few other casualties in the name of this war. And had this marriage and everything planned to this point, he was willing to bypass all of the darkness she had shrouded herself in for a few moments of sexual passion. Then again, Anya wouldn't have said no anyways to her husband. A few minutes after they finished, the sun was rising. The curtains were closed as she shut her eyes to sleep. Her thoughts went to her twin before she thought of what lay ahead tomorrow night.

"This is a very nice home, but i'll have to go back to my own castle tomorrow night to start this war properly," Oscar ran his fingers through his hair, he was too stressed at the thought of losing more people, "Emma, I love you dearly, but perhaps tonight we can just sleep while I hold you?"

He guided her to the bed where he took off his shirt, Emma's clothes until she was left in her bra and panties. Oscar had them crawl under the sheets as he held her close to him, "Tomorrow is going to be hellish night, Emma. If this is a war we're getting in, I can't promise that your last lover will be alive. In the end, I am King and I must protect my people, you and your family, and my own."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:33 pm
Conrad held Anya close. He knew. He always knew. But he'd let the twins have their moment. He would. He promised.

Emma smiled softly and pressed a kiss to Oscar. "It's okay. I'm just pointing it out for future reference. I know how stressed you are love. Snuggles is fine. I like snuggles. And as for that other stuff. We'll deal with it tomorrow. And this, this place was built, with you and your people in mind so if anything happens we have a safe house." Emma stripped out of her bra cause she hated sleeping in it then after putting on a shirt snuggled with Oscar. "Don't promise anything Dallim." She breathed. "I don't care one way or the other if he lives or dies. As long as you do." It was at that point the twins were unleashed to the bedroom rushing onto the bed and snuggled with their mother and step-father. Emma giggled a little. "I'll send them somewhere safe. Until this is over." She breathed feeling sleep tug at her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:09 pm
"That should be the rest of them," Katya mused as she looked through the binoculars at the hell path the rogue vampires had left.

There were only limbs of those mutts left that scattered the field. She sat on top of a tree, nearly laughing at the sight of the blood that pooled all over the ground. That was the last pack of this area before she went out to do her other objective. Leaping from the tree, Katya landed on the ground before walking casually to the village where she and Anya originated from. Without saying anything, those who barely recognized her as a face they may have seen before knew better than to cross her path.

This is where the final battle will be. In the village where everything had started. Katya went to a nearby pub, gave the secret code for this territory's entrance, and walked in to a modern day head quarters. There were people, vampires, who had traveled across the globe to be apart of this uprising of vampires and fall of lycans.

"The packs to the north are heading this way," a woman piped up.

"Lead them to a false trail towards King Oscar's," Katya ordered, then pointed to a squeemish man, "You, where is the pack that held the mutt Liam?"

"I'm afraid they went MIA," the man answered meekly, "But we have found the whereabouts of his kids."

Katya recalled her sister's plea to leave Emma's family out of this. She trusted her sister would make sure those children wouldn't become what their ancestors were. Waving her hand slightly, she said, "Let them live. Instead, lead a brother pack of theirs straight to Conrad's. Will lure Liam out before this war is over."

Anya woke from a nightmare. She sat up and looked around, ready to attack at any second. Alexei was starting to wake up as well. Tenderly she picked her son up and cradled him against her as she stood. There was no sign of Katya yet. Maybe this was a bad idea. Perhaps she should've gone instead to just get the job done. Katya was always one to stop and smell the roses when there was a job that needed to be completed.

"M'lady," one of Anya's ladies stood in the door way, looking away as Anya slid on her robe to answer the woman, "A message came in the early evening hours."

She ushered the woman away as she opened the envelope to see her sister's writing, chastising her for not having a cell phone yet in this day and age, and that everything was going according to plan. All she needed were more vampires to lead off the mutts.

Oscar shifted, feeling smothered between toddlers and Emma. He easily moved his way off the bed as the others slept comfortably on the bed. It was not as if he didn't like this place, but it wasn't home. Oscar opened his cell phone and went into the hallway, wanting to make a few arrangements.

"Let the Queen know that I know of her plans," Oscar whispered into the phone, "And let her know that I'm fully committed to it. Besides those that matter to me, the rest of the lycans can be destroyed."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 pm
Emma woke on the floor. Somehow her kids had managed to push her off in the day. She heard Oscar leave, heard what he was talking about and sighed. So she made plans of her own. "Swimming lessons." She announced to her twins who went from groggily hissing at her to very enthusiastic. She put on her one piece since she was self conscious about the scars, then picked up the kids and headed to the pool house giving Oscar's cheek a peck. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." She teased swinging her his a little at him as she headed out.

"Why are you in the Pool of Shame Alpha?" Eythur's mate asked watching her teach the twins how to swim.
"It's only the Pool of Shame if someone does something wrong. Right now it's the Pool of Fun where my kids are learning to swim. Go get your mate I need to speak with him-"
"He's gone to welcome the Iron Masters." Glinda reported boredly.
"The who?" Emma asked turning her head.
"That's the pack you nearly wiped out. Apparently someone's trying to wipe out the lycans. Between you and me I know who it is. And well, I think you should make a choice Emma. The Lycan or the Vampires. The war will reach us and when it does if you don't pick a side we'll have to put you down-"
"Anyone tries a mutiny will join your brother's and sister's in the Other Grove!" Emma snapped her eyes flashing a dangerous hue. The woman held up her hands in surrender.
"Just a statement. I know you want us to remain neutral but we won't be able to hold back from the screams."
Emma turned her head sniffing something. "They're here. The Alpha's coming in first. Wise." Emma pulled her twins close and got out of the water. She put the twins down wrapping them in their own towels. She'd learnt the Alpha's name was Derrick. Something she failed to get the last time she was there. . . but since she was more interested in killing them than learning their names she wasn't fussed. "Hello again, Derrick." Emma said with a soft smile.

Derrick bowed a little. "You have what you wanted. Too bad he's assisting people with murders all over the world." He growled.
"Oh sweetie don't worry about that. I have it handled." Emma replied.
"How?! Are you going to join the fight?" Derrick's hackles rose. Eythur had already told Derrick that Emma had no intention of fighting.
"Hmm. . . No. I was more thinking. . . And this will probably end up going wrong but, making my father. . . get his behind into action, or, strong arm someone into interfering." Emma's grin dropped when she scented something strange. Why wasn't his pack coming forward. She heard muffled cried from Marcus and Simon and turned watching like a deer in head light's as nine amber carved arrows thrust straight into her body. Her twins screamed in fear rushing to her but were grabbed tight. Rage filled her as she turned to Derrick to attack but her grabbed hold of the arrow that just missed her heart.
"Shame, isn't it?" Derrick purred. "You longed to bring peace and now? You'll sleep through it all." He twisted the arrow and Emma gave a muffled sound as blood bubbled from her mouth. "Your children will be hidden and raised by Liam when we find him. And you, will have nothing. All because you let a leech turn your emotions on." Her vision wavered.
"B-b*****d!" Emma coughed as the darkness gripped her and welcomed her into it's embrace.

Conrad turned from the window. He knew by now that the city packs had formed from their undergrounds to create a secret army. In retaliation they'd slaughtered every sleeping vampire they could find bar the ones under Emma's protection. . . until now. Now they'd taken over Emma's pack and were going to strike against Anya and Katya. He turned and went deep into the underground room that was hidden well by his vast Library. He knew the last remaining Novra had partaken in Lycan blood. He was going to undermine his sister-in-law's plans. In the very old Estonian he said: "You have your orders. But bring her alive. Both of them. I must teach my wife a lesson about vengeance and how costly it can be. Now go! And don't let anyone see you!" He turned and sat at a desk. He lifted his head and saw Derrick there smirking. "Is it done?" He asked in a monotonous voice.
"Yes sir." Derrick replied. "The lycan armies are waiting your orders from your armies against Katya. I have placed Emma her beta and gamma in the catacombs and her twins are sleeping in her old room. Oscar is none the wiser." Conrad frowned.
"Fool! He's smelled the blood! He'd be stupid not too! I could smell my child's blood from here! He's probably out slaughtering your pack now! Must I do everything myself?!" He turned from Derrick. "Keep to the plan. Find Liam. Follow the plan and by the end of this we'll win with peace over both sides no matter the costs." Then he left the way he came waiting for Katya's staked form to be dragged before him to face judgement. He might not kill his woman, but he'd teach her what it means to pick needless fights.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:23 pm
Between the seconds Oscar scented Emma's blood to where he stood in the blood pooled room, he had killed the entire pack that was on the territory. His pupils were slits as he took in a deep whiff of the blood that soaked his clothes. He turned to see the twins were gone, but he'd find them. He'd find Emma. She and the children were more important than the war right now. But when he found them, he'd kill any lycan that came near them again. There was no more room for mercy. This is what an animal is capable of.

It didn't take him long to track down Emma's scent to find her, Marcus, Simon, and the twins in the hidden catacombs nearby. Did those mutts think he couldn't find them? Did they think he was some weak human that couldn't track a blood-coated scent? It was an insult above all else. He shoved off a stone that blocked the door, as if Emma couldn't break it down, and entered the room. The twins were crying and Emma was unconscious. Bypassing Marcus and Simon, Oscar cradled the twins close to him before going over to Emma. Tears filled his eyes, how could they hurt her like this? How could he let this happen? Oscar gently placed the twins on the ground as he held Emma's limp body to his chest.

"I'm so sorry, Emma..." Oscar whispered, trying to fight back the tears, "I swear... I swore I'd never let this happen to you. It's okay now, I killed those who did this to you. Once I find the last member of that pack i'll slit his throat and we'll feast on it together, my love."

"Tonight is the night we begin our fight," Anya stated to a large group of vampires in the foyer.

With the toddler Alexei by her side, still gripping onto her dress, Anya continued to inspire the crowd, "How many have lost family members to those beasts? How many have you fought on your own to survive to this day? Can we not rest easy during the day anymore? Are we to be tormented by night by this creatures? Tonight, we will go forth and join this final war with those beasts and claim the right to exist over theirs!"

The crowd cheered and applauded, chanting her name and 'long live the Prince' to Alexei. Anya raised her balled fist into the air, ordering where to go to join Katya's side. She wanted to go too. It had been so long since she fought by her sister's side that it lingered in her mind that she might be able to go. However, the hold on her dress by her son made her question whether or not it was the best idea.

"This is my war too," she spoke in her village language to herself, she then bent down and held her son to speak to him in the same language, "I know you will miss your mummy, but I will come back soon. Be good to daddy, okay?"

Alexei began to tear up, Anya kissed his forehead as she went back to her room to find Conrad. If he was going to be against her, then so be it. It will be a battle that he would not win. If he was with her, then why not fight this together? Anya placed Alexei with the nursemaid before looking for Conrad to tell him that she would fight alongside her sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:06 pm
Scarlette and Sebastian clung to Oscar shaking his clothes as if begging him to wake their mother. They'd tried for a while. Neither their mother or the other two woke. They knew from the smell of blood both packs were dead. They knew all the vampires on the territory knew. Yet why wasn't their mother waking up? Emma stirred a little her eyes glassy. Everything hurt. But her body pushed out the last amber stake in her chest as it healed. She turned her head and weakly smiled. She hissed in pain as she lifted her hand to cup his neck lifting herself up. "I'd like that." She croaked. The twins rushed to their mother trying to hold her close. Emma moved very sluggishly to bring them in close. "Did you at least spare Marcus and Simon? They are the only ones loyal to us. The other's only wanted to be with us to see if we'd fight." Derrick. He had obviously ordered this. Eythur knew she was vulnerable to amber. Which was how Derrick knew. Betrayal was everywhere. They were using her! They were going to take her babies away and give them to Liam! She growled a little stirring against Oscar. Her eyes took in Marcus and Simon and she gave a helpless cry. "No not my brothers!" She sobbed in complete distress. They'd hurt everyone. But she knew her beta and gamma were okay. To make her fight with them? Why was she in so much pain?! "Oscar," She breathed realising his claws were digging into her arms. "It hurts." She mewed but still she snuggled close. Liam never did this. If something like this happened he'd blame her. She knew. And that's why she absolutely adored Oscar. Because he wanted to protect her or fight with her. She weakly nuzzled her cheek on him. "You'll never lose my Milaya." She whispered. "I'll fight through anything to be with you. And we will kill the mutinous dog who hurt me. And make him suffer. Would you like that?"

Conrad was in the throne room. His eyes cold. His own army stood concealed in the darkness. He'd told the mutt to persuade his daughter not stab her to an inch of her life!!! He was bristling. "You will submit to me Derrick! Tell me where the armies are!"
"Never you traitor!" Derrick spat. A guard slapped Derrick with silver knuckle dusters. The dog yelped in pain. And Conrad noticed Anya at that moment. "Ah darling! Come! Let me show you how I deal with wayward dogs." He purred. Then he turned to the traitor. "I gave you and yours your freedom because you assured me that you would play nice. And now I have reports from all over the world that not only have you not been playing nice but you had the audacity to attack my daughter and grandchildren!"
"But you-"
"Don't make excuses you stupid animal! I was merciful then but I am not merciful now! If I'd done that to your pups you'd string me up for the sun." He loaded a gun with a silver nitrate bullet. "You, will tell me where the other's are and allow me to bring you back into servitude before more of mine get hurt."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:52 pm
"Rule number one," Anya took the gun from Conrad's grasp, "Never give their kind a choice."

In one swift move, she pulled the trigger and the bullet entered Derrick's head, killing him within seconds the bullet entering his brain. Anya handed the gun back to Conrad, a cold sheen passed over her eyes, "I hope you are on my side on this war, Conrad. This is something i've been waiting patiently for many centuries, and I will see it through. Please, tell me you will fight along my side for this. No one we love will get hurt, only the rest of their kind."

"We'll find him," he reassured her, looking over her wounds.

The weapons had been taken ruthlessly out of her, but the wounds were healing nicely due to her tri-mixed species. Oscar helped her onto her feet, giving her the handful of her children to cheer her up. He then went to Simon and Marcus, releasing them of their restraints and had them on their feet, "We can't stay here for long. I have my people outside this place, they'll follow us back to Conrad's."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:51 pm
Conrad took a deep calming breath. He wanted to wring her little neck for this! Instead he did something he regreted instantly. He struck her sending the gun flying from her hands. "You realise now that you've killed the only person who knows where the army is right?!" He asked no not asked, screamed. "Oscar killed all the other's that knew." He was seething. "This is why you fail at all things war like! You and your sister should take lead from me! Someone who's warred with this kind for longer than you've been breathing!!" His eyes were red with rage. "There are no more lycan other than Marcus and Simon on this territory and they along with Emma and her twins have gone missing! Think woman! Stop letting your petty emotions from ruling how you make war!" He strode out of the room dragging the fresh corpse out of the room. Maybe the blood would tell him. Maybe.

Emma nodded hissing a little in pain. She held her twins snuggling them close her smile bright. "I'm so sorry my little ones." She whispered to them kissing their brows. "Mummy will be more alert next time."
The moment the silver was removed from Marcus and Simon they woke with a gasp. Their wounds healed slower than Emma's but were healing. They nodded to Oscar. But were rushed at by Emma who, with her children still in her arms looked them over to see if they were hurt anywhere else. "Eythur ratted us out to Derrick. Told him we planned to stay neutral." Marcus stated. "We told Eythur that you would kill them all if they tried to make a move but they seemed to know something we didn't and well. . . you know the rest. But where's everyone else?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:12 pm
As soon as Anya fell to the floor, she writhed in pain and rage. A ringing could only be heard, though she could see Conrad screaming at her as tears flooded her eyes. Her head had hit hard against the wall to the point blood was oozing from the wound site. As soon as she left the room, she whimpered before forcing herself to stand though her body was sore from impacting with the wall. How could he just strike her like that? Had she ever done that to him to deserve such foul treatment?

"You...b*****d!" she yelled as she felt the wound on her head starting to heal.

She ran up the stairs, passed Conrad, snatched her son from the nursemaid and fled the castle. How dare he strike her!? Anya, fast as the wind of a powerful storm, faster than the speed of sound and light, made it to Katya's location where she, out of breath, had her son rest from the speed she went. Katya noticed the marks on Anya's head and portions of her body, and growled, "He hit you."

"I.." tears formed in Anya's eyes, "I don't want to see him. I know I am from a farmer's life, but no woman deserves to ever be hit."

"I'll tear his flesh off his body if he tries to come near you," Katya stated as she held her sister, "Your part is done, sister, you don't have to stay with a man who hits you."

Not even an hour after Anya's arrival that more packs were killed off by the twins. Any packs remaining in Russia, eastern and western europe and asia were either dead or in hiding.

"Some this wrong," Oscar noted as they arrived at Conrad's castle, where was Anya?

They entered and Oscar called out for Conrad or Anya, but neither of them answered. He could feel that something had gone terribly wrong. Then, he scented it. Anya's blood. He roared as he rushed to find the source and found the trail of small amounts of blood that led to out of the castle.

"Oh he's a dead man now," Oscar's fangs grew, "This is personal."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:17 pm
Emma did not have the same attachment to Anya. That part hadn't thawed out yet. So in a calm voice Emma said. "I smell Derrick." She went to a patch of silver on the ground and dried blood. The wound in her shoulder ached. "He was here." She turned and followed the mixed scents of her father and Derrick. She was so calm as her now young children followed her. They'd grown so much while she was out of it. They looked ready for pre-school. "Father?" Emma ventured while Oscar had a tantrum in the background She pushed open the door to the torture room and stifled a gasp when she saw her father hacking at Derrick's body. Congealed silver nitrate dribbled from his body. "Father, is everything all right?" Conrad turned his frenzied gaze onto Emma. He started for her. "Are you going to hit me too?" Conrad shrank back unable to form words for a long time. They stood in silence while Emma tried to get a reading from her father's emotions. They were so mixed but then she realized. Her little brother was gone too. "She's so naive. The strong Lycans are letting the weak die, letting Anya think that she's winning. She's not. Derrick. . . He was planning to ambush her. Still is. The older, stronger Lycan are going to gut her and make her sister watch while the other's laugh they'll send the twins bodies to me in pieces. Anya doesn't know war! I tried to show her. Tried to keep her safe-"
"So you hit her and drove her away?" Emma half asked half stated.
"No! I slapped her only! To make her see sense! She over dramatized it! Dammit Emma take my side!" Conrad roared. He made to grab her but Emma threw him off black claws dug into flesh for a moment before she released him.
Her eyes swirled the colours of her kind. "You father are ignorant. Hitting a woman is wrong! You know this! Oscar want's to kill you now!"
"Then show him your loyalties." Conrad growled wiping blood off his lip.
"I can't. Last time I did. . . It nearly killed me. Tell me where the Lycan's are. I will make them surrender to my will and though it unsettles me, put them under foot again."
"I don't know Emma! Derrick was going to tell me! Then Anya shot him! In the Head! We have no leads! Oscar ate them all!"
"So he should! They nearly killed me!" Emma roared. She frowned a little then turned grabbing a nice torture technique. "Until you learn manners." Emma shoved the UV sword into Conrad's heart. "Until Anya want's you back. You will slowly die from this until you fall into Elder's sleep. If she never forgives you, you will die. Fitting isn't it father. Like mother I've come to hate you." Emma turned and locked the Dungeon door. "Come Oscar. We have work to do." She turned her hate fill gaze at him. "My love, Anya is in trouble. No one not even Katya knows where the rest of the packs are. If we don't do something, and now. The next time we see Anya she'll be in pieces."

Asha shrank back from the five of them with a smirk. She turned and rushed to her meeting place like normal. "Have they turned on each other?" A voice grumbled from the shadows.
"No." Asha replied. "But they're close to it. All I need is the king to harm his child and all internal hell will break loose and you can take over completely. Just follow the plan and soon that filthy mud Queen will be dead and I will take my place by Conrad's side. Though the plan failed all those years ago. It will succeed now. Just don't screw it up this time."
"The weak ones have fallen. Give the word and Anya and Katya will be no more."
"Bring their unconscious bodies to Conrad. I'll whisper lies and he'll take care of them for me." Asha turned with a grin on her face. Conrad was hers! That little wannabe queen had no rights over him!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:32 am
"This war is ours," Katya smiled with a victory cigar in her hand, as she peered over a battle field, "Your army did well, sister."

"Conrad believed that the lycans would win, but he has..." Anya couldn't say anymore, "He has broken my heart. I could never trust him near my son or myself again."

"You don't have to be married to him anymore," Katya mused as she slung her arm over her sister's shoulder, "It's all done now. We just have to trail through Africa, the Americas, and Australia and all the lycans will either be killed or go into hiding."

Anya nodded, though her thoughts were on her husband. How could he just hit her like that and not even care? Such a cold man she married. She walked away from the battle field as Katya and the largest army looked over the fields to find any traces of others hiding. Anya went back to the base camp where she saw her son playing with a rock with a bored look on his face. He looked too much like Conrad when he was bored.

She scooped him up into her arms and sat down in a nearby chair, humming a lullaby that slowly put him to sleep in her arms. As much as she wanted Conrad to be as far as possible from her, her heart sank knowing she still wanted to see him again though he has hurt her far greater than anyone has before.

"There's no stench of other packs," Oscar stated as he left the castle with Emma, "Hiding lycans can still be scented, there's none for miles."

He was right. There was no sign of any lycans or packs within this country at least. The fear Anya and Katya's bloodshed had put enough mutts into their place and flee for their lives. Oscar couldn't be around Conrad nor would he be merciful to any lycan that crossed his path at the moment. He lit a cigarette in frustration, tossing the lighter on the ground as the damn thing decided not to work, "Anya is probably safer than she'll ever be where she's at now. As long as she's away from that madman."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games