Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was pleased that Loki snapped out of his concentration to answer his question. A part of him had wondered if Loki would ignore him. Looking to Loki, at the offer, he was a little confused. “You know I can’t do that.” He said slowly. He remembered Loki trying to tell him he had magic, but seeing as he hadn’t brought it up since, he’d thought that Loki had figured out that he didn’t have magic and moved on.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when the man said that the god knew he couldn't do such things. Loki knew different however but let it go not wanting to start another fight between them, especially with a third party he did not know well. "Perhaps you can read it to understand what I do better. If you start with the basics it might make more sense." Loki offered instead.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony thought about Loki’s words for a moment. It made sense in a way, you usually did start with the basics before you tried to understand harder things. “Maybe I should read that book then…..Perhaps I might actually be able to have a discussion with you about magic one day.” He smiled slightly, resting his head on Loki’s shoulder again and looking over the spells in the book he held.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft smile when Tony said that he should read the book. "That would be nice." loki smiled softly leaning into Tony. He continued reading looking at every spell for protection. Nothing in the book was what he wanted though and he swiftly summoned another book banishing the first.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

It didn't take long for Tony to realize what Loki was doing. He didn't know if that made him happy or sad. It was nice to know that Loki wanted to protect him so much, but a part of him doubted that there was anything that Loki could do. He didn't say anything though, just trying to be content with being close to the god. Seeing the new book, Tony smirked. He could tell that Loki with a book I. His hands would be a very common thing in his future. Soon they arrived at the office building though, and like expected, there was a small mob of photographers waiting around for someone interesting. Frowning, Tony shook his head. "If you don't want to deal with this, you could go ahead and magic yourself inside. I would understand." He offered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't know that Tony had figured out what he was looking for, he was too concentrated on the task at hand. Looking up when he felt the car slow loki frowned at the group with cameras at the ready. Banishing the book he sat up straighter. "How would you explain my presence later. No, I will join you." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:50 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod to Loki’s decision. “They’re going to be pushy, but you have to ignore them. Don’t answer any questions, just head for the door and don’t push them back or anything.” He said slowly. As the car pulled to a stop, the crowd instantly pressed closer to the car. Happy got out and pushed them back enough for the door to open and Tony slipped out, taking Loki’s hand as soon as he stepped out and leading him through the crowd, Happy a few steps ahead making some sort of path for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that the reporters would be pushier this time and to nit push back or answer their questions. He exited the car after Tony grasping the man's hand when it twined with his. Following through the crowd he put on a polite smile, he knew appearances needed to be kept up in this case. He continued to follow Tony who followed Happy to the door.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony kept a firm grip on Loki’s hand as they moved through the crowd, seeming indifferent to everyone. When they reached the doors Tony slipped through with Loki and Happy remained behind to make sure they weren’t followed inside. Taking a slow breath, he shook his head. “Sorry about that…..it’s a little unavoidable.” He said slowly, leading Loki to the elevators as he looked himself over to make sure his clothes were still straight and in place.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt a small warmth at the tight grip on his hand. Tony was afraid of losing him even though it was easy to find the man if he used his magic. "It is alright." Loki assured the man when Tony finally breathed. He followed the man to the elevator then smiling as the man checked himself over. "You look fine." he chuckled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling at Loki’s words, Tony stopped fidgeting. “You’ll be all over the place tomorrow. They finally had a chance to get a good picture of you, everyone will want to know who you are.” He smiled, toying with Loki’s hand as they rode the elevator up. “It’ll be nice for the papers to be focusing on someone other than me.” He added with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:41 pm
MDaylus

"They are only interested in me because of my association with you." Loki reminded Tony. It amused him that he wold be all over the news later. "There will probably more of them when we leave this place." he pondered watching as Tony played with his hand as they rode the elevator up.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“That may be, but reading stories about myself gets old eventually.” Tony smirked. “There most definitely will be. Thankfully we don’t have to linger in them though.” He added after Loki’s statement. Looking to Loki, he gave a small smile. "Unfortunately you ended up getting involved with me, and you have to get involved with the media when you do that.” He said lightly, shaking his head. It really did bother him that the media was constantly around. It chased so many people away.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man said that reading about himself over and over was boring. "I do not mind having to deal with the media to be with you." Loki stated smiling. "Once I figure out their machines I can shut them down." he continued. He had pushed some magic out searching through one when they had passed. He may have ruined the thing but he hadn't really been careful about it being quick in his investigation.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small smile. He appreciated the sentiment, but Loki hadn't had much experience yet. He'd see what the man thought after a few months. Chuckling at the idea of Loki shutting the cameras down, he closed his eyes. "I can imagine that now....so funny....but you could only do it on occasion so they don't make a connection." He said lightly. At that moment the elevator dinged onto the floor Tony's office occupied. The very top floor of course. The room they entered into was plan with nothing but a secretary and her desk to direct the flow of people into Tony's office. Smiling at the woman, he gave her a playful wink as they approached. "And how are you today?" He asked the girl, plucking a mind from the bowl on her desk for himself before snagging another for Loki and handing it over. "I'm doing well. It's nice having a job where your boss never shows up so you don't have to do anything." She smiled at Tony before looking at Loki curiously. "This is my boyfriend Maria...he'll he relaxing in my office while I'm in the meeting. Make sure he has everything he needs will you?" He asked coolly. The woman seemed honestly shocked at the pronouncement of Loki as his boyfriend, but she nodded quickly. "Yes sir." She said quickly as Tony led Loki into his office.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games