Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:52 am
Francis didn't move either, deciding that it was best if they rested for a while, so he laid back, keeping her head in place. "We can stay out 'ere for as long as you like." He stroked her hair and kissed her head. "All you 'ave to do ees say so."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:55 am
Lucia smiled softly and held him tight. "I like being called Mrs Bonnefoy." She purred stroking his arm. She was hoping he wouldn't notice that she was moving the earth to they would be wrapped in its warm embrace. And safe from all exploding objects.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:01 am
But he did notice what she was attempting to do, and he immediately picked her up and stood, stepping out of the earth she was so desperately trying to to encase them in. "No, you are not 'iding een zhere again. I don't care eef eet ees protection. We're goeeng eenside."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:06 am
Lucia made a noise like an unhappy cat being moved while it was sleeping. She was not happy that he was moving them. She was not happy that they were going inside but happy that she was with him. Didn't like that he was preventing her from shielding them from the heat of the blast that still scolded her skin if she was stagnant for too long. The sound of the ticking. The blast itself. She held him tight. She couldn't tell him why the earth felt safe to her. He was water. He needed to be free. She was earth. They were different in so many ways but perfect at the same time. "Are we having a bath or a shower?" She asked eventually.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am
Francis smiled softly, knowing their persons were so different but so alike as well. "I was zheenking of a nice, long, warm bath for zhe two of us, but I'm open for anyzhing you are." He made sure they were safe, inside, and took his time getting her back upstairs to their room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:24 am
Lucia blushed a little. People were watching. She didn't care. All that mattered was that she was with the one she adored. She realised, he was the ocean and she the island wrapped in the comfort that was the ocean. Just like she was right now. "Maybe a shower first so we are not sitting in dirty water." She suggested. She didn't want either of them getting sick again.

"Italy!" Scotland called running over. "I dinna see ye in class today."

"I was busy. It seems you are not the only one who doesn't get a hint that I am taken." She growled. But the Scotsman just kept smiling.

"I doona get what you mean but I got ya the homework for our classes. I'll drop off the other stuff, oh and we 'ave a test next week be there or they'll fail ya!" Then he rushed off.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:48 pm
Francis growled as the Scot ran off. If he didn't, then he would have been taken care of so fast. . .

But none of it mattered now, he was gone and they continued toward their room. He ignored the stares of the students, smiling and keeping his head high. "A shower first sounds just fine, darleeng." And he, in a dramatic manner, brought her into their room. They were met with surprised looks from grandparents. "We're 'ome." He said happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:15 pm
Lucia smiled softly and snuggled close to him nuzzling his cheek with her nose. "Yes we are." She purred ignoring the grandparents. She knew they were wondering why she looked like she had rolled around in the mud. "Shower time!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:33 am
"Oui, shower time." Without having to ask, they were let in, and Francis took her directly to their quarters, where he gently set her down. "Let moi ask you somezhing: am I goeeng to 'ave to let you bueeld mounds around zhe school on a regular basis? Because I weel gladly do so~" He asked, half-jokingly. If the earth was her safe haven, he couldn't keep her away from it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:47 am
Lucia smiled happily and kissed him. "Not if you are with me." She replied smiling brightly. She was very content now that France was back with her. "Well maybe if I start to feel my temper flare. Like with that man but other than that. We should be fine. And. . . maybe sometime soon, maybe while I'm sleeping, she might want to come out and hug you or something." Lucia blushed softly. "See you freaked her out before and it took all my will to keep her back so I could comfort you myself and now she wants to comfort you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:45 pm
"Well, she can come out and comfort me anytime she weeshes to do so. I'm open to anyzhing." Francis proceeded to begin to peel his half-muddy clothes off, keeping his eyes locked on hers. "I love zhe both of you equally."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:50 pm
Lucia blushed softly. She looked away then to the floor as she got undressed. "I don't love you like that France." Lucia said though her voice was altered slightly. "Only Lucia can love you like that, mine is more like. . . family. Like you're my brother in law. Did I use that right?" She went silent for a moment. "Oh good I did. Anyway, like you Lucia is suffering from that shock thing, I don't really get it but the only way you two to sleep without her burying the both of you is for me to take over. That's always fun- Oh hey shower!" Italy purred with a smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:10 pm
Francis gained a light blush on his cheeks, finding a towel to wrap around his waist. "Eed I am your so called, "brozher een law" zhen you don't geet any of zhis." He was thankful for her presence, Lucy's own needed a break from everything. "And zhank you for taking care of mon darleeng, Lucy."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:20 pm
Italy smiled softly. "I look after the host just like the others should look after theirs." She replied with a smile. "Don't worry though, she'll be okay. However, maybe you two should start using protection." She frowned her hands touching her belly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:51 pm
Francis nodded, sitting down on the bed beside her. "Well, I weel use protection when she deems eet necessary. Because I'm not wanting a child, one won't be conceived unteel I do. Even zhen, she 'as to as well." He smiled at her, becoming used to the not-so easily seen distinctions between the two entities.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games