Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:53 pm
"We got the van we use for the cafe." Sub answered Isaac. "We could use that and slip by easily enough. Though it'll be a little odd once we make it to the Badlands."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:00 pm
"Modifying the machine for a longer range is going to take too much time," Isaac responded as he turned to exit the room. "I'll get it packed into the van then. Sub can brief the rest of you on the plan."

After turning down the hallway to leave the lab, Isaac stuck his head back into the room for a moment. "Oh, and Cera? The teleporter is for getting into the plant itself," Isaac explained with a grin. "You can't just walk in. So you have no choice in the matter." With that he turned back down the hallway again, and left to begin moving the equipment.  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:24 pm
"Any who...we'll be taking our teleporter out to the Lumiose Badlands it seems. From there, we'll use said machine to teleport us right into the middle of the Kalos Power Plant. From there we'll branch off to the several complexes and make our way to the central control room of each complex. I have uploaded a virus to the SNAG Network that we'll inject to the system and temporarily shut down all energy production. This way, we can see what facilities in Kalos rely on the grid, and those who work off the grid. If our assumption is correct any facility off the grid is being used by Team Flare for experiments, such as with that suit. Everyone got it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:35 pm
SubonicXP
"Any who...we'll be taking our teleporter out to the Lumiose Badlands it seems. From there, we'll use said machine to teleport us right into the middle of the Kalos Power Plant. From there we'll branch off to the several complexes and make our way to the central control room of each complex. I have uploaded a virus to the SNAG Network that we'll inject to the system and temporarily shut down all energy production. This way, we can see what facilities in Kalos rely on the grid, and those who work off the grid. If our assumption is correct any facility off the grid is being used by Team Flare for experiments, such as with that suit. Everyone got it?"
"Sounds like a plan." Aile put the Pokéball in her pocket and stretched her neck muscles in all directions. "Can't wait to begin."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:52 pm
"Sounds good to me, too." Lykas said as he flexed his fingers, a watery gleam coming to them as they became slightly intangible. He'd been practicing using his spiritual abilities a little bit over the last year and had learned he could only use them very sparingly, his body more adapted for the water powers he had.

"Seems like as good a plan as any other at this point." Kaya noted, spinning the wooden key in his hand as he thought about how this might play out.

"Don't care. Still not getting goopified." Trish said as she turned her back on the others. A squishy blue tentacle wrapped itself around the girl's arms and bound her in place before she could get far when she made to walk off, snatching her up rather quickly.

"I'd shut up and listen to the boss if I were you." Lykas said, glaring the girl in the eyes with a black light shining behind his own.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:30 pm
Freth and Tristen made their way into the room, listening in on Sub's plan of action as I stood at the door to listen in at the door. I heard the legit complaints of people only for them to die out and was willing to go at it. "Am I the only one in this group that actually has to come up with a suggestion for coming up with a back-up plan on something that is blatantly volatile in the first place?" I spoke up. Talk about a off-kilter 'hello' to everyone after not seeing a good portion of them for a year.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:37 pm
Blizzard120
Freth and Tristen made their way into the room, listening in on Sub's plan of action as I stood at the door to listen in at the door. I heard the legit complaints of people only for them to die out and was willing to go at it. "Am I the only one in this group that actually has to come up with a suggestion for coming up with a back-up plan on something that is blatantly volatile in the first place?" I spoke up. Talk about a off-kilter 'hello' to everyone after not seeing a good portion of them for a year.
"We need extremely hard to get key cards, the place is normally unteleportable, most of it is underground, and we're trying to get in unnoticed at first," Aile listed, bringing up a finger for each point. "Any other suggestions?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:51 pm
"Easy. Make a diversion. Get something to happen that will make someone have to come out." I said. "What kind of place is this? Wind? Hydro? I can only assume that since everything seems to go green around here." I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:05 pm
Blizzard120
"Easy. Make a diversion. Get something to happen that will make someone have to come out." I said. "What kind of place is this? Wind? Hydro? I can only assume that since everything seems to go green around here." I asked.
"Multiple. Wind, geothermal, possibly nuclear. That place has a couple of things to lean back on in case one of those sources goes sour." Aile crossed her arms. "So, unless you have a way to stop all of those at once, a diversion's going to be hard to come by."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:07 pm
Espeon_Commander
Blizzard120
"Multiple. Wind, geothermal, possibly nuclear. That place has a couple of things to lean back on in case one of those sources goes sour." Aile crossed her arms. "So, unless you have a way to stop all of those at once, a diversion's going to be hard to come by."

"Safer than ending up using what I assume to be a untested teleporter and having your head mounted to a wall like a stantler." I said to her.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:14 pm
Blizzard120
Espeon_Commander
Blizzard120

"Safer than ending up using what I assume to be a untested teleporter and having your head mounted to a wall like a stantler." I said to her.
She nodded with a slight shudder. "Touche. How do you plan on stopping the sources of energy, though?" Aile tilted her head to the side. "In the mean time, we have that Toren guy out there with a prototype armor that can take on a pretty potent hybrid and live to tell the tale mostly unmaimed. Would like to not have to deal with that for too much longer."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:15 am
"Blizz!" Sub shouted as he noticed the blue bird who had entered the room. Like a child he immediately ran towards the Cold One and attempt to latch himself onto the bird. "Oh how I missed your common sense, your nagging, your voice of reason, and your lack of adventure!" After he finished his awkward cuddle, Sub let go of the man and stood on his own feet, facing Blizz. "Seriously though, I have done worse. Do you see me partially through a wall yet? Nope. Also, Aile is right. We've waited long enough. That suit we found Toren with, while not finished, was pretty potent. That was weeks ago, who knows the advancements they've made by now. We simply do not have time to test this thing anymore. It's now or never."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:19 am
SubonicXP
"Blizz!" Sub shouted as he noticed the blue bird who had entered the room. Like a child he immediately ran towards the Cold One and attempt to latch himself onto the bird. "Oh how I missed your common sense, your nagging, your voice of reason, and your lack of adventure!" After he finished his awkward cuddle, Sub let go of the man and stood on his own feet, facing Blizz. "Seriously though, I have done worse. Do you see me partially through a wall yet? Nope. Also, Aile is right. We've waited long enough. That suit we found Toren with, while not finished, was pretty potent. That was weeks ago, who knows the advancements they've made by now. We simply do not have time to test this thing anymore. It's now or never."

I nearly got caught off guard when Sub leaped up at me. "Well, somethings doesn't change." I then listened to Sub's explanation then stared in confusion. "Wait a second. Toren? I thought he was on a gym badge run. When I haven't heard anything about him within the Johto Gym leaders, I thought he may have went to Kanto instead. What's going on?"

"Toren is on the enemy's side, Blizzard." Freth spoke up. "In fact, when we found that out, I ended up getting in a fight with him myself."

"Freth got beat up a bit, Blizz." Tristen chimed in.

"To be fair, it was his Pokemon that did the damage, not him." Freth then added. "That said, anything that was aimed at Toren varied. While he didn't particularly care for my Frustration attack, he still managed to get up after getting hit with one, and he shrugged off my Ice Beams as if they were nothing. Everyone was thinking that it may have been a test run of the armor that he's wearing. A prototype, perhaps, if he didn't go fisticuffs himself." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Toren did THAT? "All in all, Blizzard, as much as I don't like the idea either, it is a case of desperate times call for desperate measures. They're right, since that fight, they had time to improve on whatever it is they needed to improve on and the time to act needs to happen pretty much immediately, otherwise, we may never get one over on these guys."

"..." Part of me hoped that Toren would show up. Just for this, I'd tear him apart over it. It would be a whole other notion to take me out of any running. "...give me a few minutes to change out of this then. I'll come with you." I said, making my way out. Like heck if I was going to mess up this outfit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:36 pm
Lykas and Kaya saw Blizz come back in and grinned as he appeared and Sub went on his little tirade of greeting. Lykas more out of knowing who this was and Kaya out of small amounts of disbelief. He wasn't quite sure how to react to the discovery that Lykas' tales of one of the strongest hybrids he'd ever met really being part of Snagem.

"Welcome home, Blizz." The Jellicent hybrid greeted with two small waves, one with a hand, the other from an unoccupied tentacle.

"Who's the birdbrain?" Trish asked as she was set back on her feet, attempting to fix her now ruined hairstyle back into her favorite position.

"That, my not-so-young friend, is Blizzard. He's been part of this team since it's formation and he is, probably, the single most powerful hybrid I have ever met. Don't ~/~ with him." Lykas provided with another smirk to the girl.

"Whatever. If we have to do this, fine. But I'm still not getting in that teleporter. I'm with Birdbrain on the distraction part." The human girl reasserted as she stood, defiant. Dee, who had been curled up in her shirt until now, was awakened moments before, by the application of extreme pressure to his favorite pillows and was chittering angrily as sparks flew from his cheeks. "Calm down, Dee. I'm not hurt and neither are you. Go back to sleep." The gerbil 'harumphed' in agitation but obeyed, curling back up in Trish's cleavage, now visible rather than hiding under her shirt.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:42 am
"All right," Isaac announced as he returned to the gathering, "The equipment is loaded up and ready to go. Just try not to bump it too hard." As he walked up to Sub, he noticed the two blue bird hybrids conversing with one another. Raising an eyebrow, and turning back to Sub, he jerked his thump towards the pair, "Also, who's boobless Freth over there?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games