Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:22 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

At frist Kade was a bit upset that Clara didn't agree with him but then she mentioned not going against the prince and nodded. "Yeah, just like I can't go against the King. . ." He mumbled then started to pace. "But she's my cousin I can't exactly not do anything. . . Maybe. . . maybe I should call her." He picked up the phone and flicked through the address book to her number. Hopefully she picked up. He hardly ever called. usually just gave out text messages.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:24 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

comfortable upon her new found perch, she rather liked it here. She grinned as he took a bite of the offered bacon and she nibbled at the rest of it. “ I’ve spent a great deal of me life placating them and the king. It’s time to do a little placating elsewhere” She said pulling another piece of bacon from the tray. She didn’t particularly want to think about it all, but she supposed they’d been here over a week, life had to continue at some point.
“ Seems me family and the king got a bit worried when ye whisked me off to vegas without tellin anyone. Course we had good reason, but they been searchin fer me ever since it seems. They be wantin me home, poor lad drew the short straw having to come up here to fetch me said he was given order’s nae to let me out his sight” She sighed and began munching on the second piece of bacon when the phone rang.

She sighed and then bent to grab the cordless phone, and answering it then tilting her head “ Scarlett….Aye, bet that hurt a bit…should ave known better to begin with. Mayhap he is, tis nae yer business. So ye finally find some one with some tracking skills that doesn’t require yer nose? ...Oh really, the little sorceri? WHAT?!” She leaped off Adrien’s lap to stand on the bed “ Did the horde capture her? Nae? Good…keep the little queen outta the compound, twill not be safe fer her if Peter is about. Find the leech, if ye don’t, I will, and ye will nae be a happy soldier. Call me back in an hour….Yes yes, tell him I love him too.” She said hanging up the phone and tossing it away as she hopped off the bed and began to pace the suite breakfast forgotten.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien in the penthouse suite
Thinking: Oh this is so not the way I pictured this
OOC: In neat chat link from last night...Edited to fix outfit

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:44 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara finished the dishes and dried her hands before running one hand through her hair. “ No you have to do something, she is family, but forcing some one into doing something isn’t a good way to be supportive” she said then watched him place the call only to receive no answer and a message that her mail box was full. She tilted her head lightly, but didn’t bother to point out that Scarlett probably would have already called if she’d had her phone. He’d put that together on his own she was sure. She crossed her arms over her chest and leaned one hip against the counter as she glanced at the clock and then sighed “ She’ll be fine Kade, I’m going to go lay down before I fall down” She said and moved off towards the bed room.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:29 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Placating her family and the king her whole life? What kind of life was that? Usually the only one that needed to be placated was oneself. Yet she was so willing to placate others? How odd. Something inside him felt annoyed that she would do that for someone else. Then again maybe that was because he was a more selfish person and had grown up being selfish. Hell most of his immortal life had been spent on escaping pursuers and making sure he stayed alive long enough to secure allies to take back the Sorceri home plane. Yet here was, in Vegas, with a small red haired Lykae on his leg looking depressed as she answered a phone.

When she suddenly jumped up and started freaking out Adrien froze. What did he do? What the hell did he do? Jumping up he watched her move over to sit on the bed and then start to pace. The male barely caught the mention of a vampire and a . . . Sorceri?

Getting up and off the bed he walked over and held her still by her shoulders. "What's going on Scarlett. What happened?" He asked slightly panicked that he actually cared that she was upset. Some part of him, that same part of him that seemed to have taken over last night, wanted him to sooth her worries and destroy whatever had caused them in the first place.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:11 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
╚══════════════╝

But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett was oblivious to Adrien’s distress over her reactions until she felt hands on her shoulders and she shook her head looking up at him, frowning softly lifting one hand to pinch the bridge of her nose “ I’m not even gone two weeks and it all goes ta hell.” She said on a soft whine. She took a deep breath and looked to him again “ First ye have to understand I have a large family…huge really and it doesn’t matter how far out extended ye are, yer still family. I can’t give ye all the details without ye swearing to the lore ye won’t speak of it to anyone.”
She paused giving him the opportunity to make his vow of silence on the matter then gave a reluctant nod and continued “ Kade is me cousin, bout twice me age actually, but his parents both died with he was but a bairn. One of our uncles took him in, but was horrible to him, poor Kade was tortured fer years, his beast is nae quiet right, and obviously neither is he. Me brother’s used to torture him with me when I was a bairn. Being the youngest of seven, nobody wanted to baby sit me when me closest brother was two hundred years older, so I rough housed with Kade a lot, he was pretty tolerant of me, even if I did wrack his nerves. Meh eldest brother Matthew served as a buffer between Kade and our uncle after the king found out and separated the two. Matthew died in the Ascension, so I took his place, and was moved to NOLA to oversee the compound and look after Kade and later, Daven another damaged Lykae. Kade found his mate a few days before the night we met, a little sorceri named Clara Desmond, apparently a hybrid from what I hear, and a queen of some sort. Fer one reason or another she and one of her friends came to Vegas last night lookin fer me because Clara recognized you based of a legend apparently and she was attacked by horde vampires. All but one were destroyed, he is in a hotel room somewhere in Vegas with a broken neck where she and her friend left him. Kade wants him brought in fer questioning, why he wasn’t with his mate last night I’m nae sure. Kade sent the Lykae after me when Clara told him about the Horde, and they searched out yer name under reservations for the room. To make matters worse, our uncle Peter, the one who tortured Kade will be coming to NOLA for a visit very soon. Likely as not he’ll attack Clara, and Kade may or may not be capable of handling it. “ She sighed as she finished and looked at him sadly. She felt horrible, she’d disappeared and the world had gone to hell in a hand basket it appeared. She didn’t regret it, but maybe she should have found a better way to get in contact with the king and demand a vacation.

She rubbed her face with both hands “ Now I’ve got to do damage control lest Kade’s cheese slide the rest of the way off his cracker, or Peter show up and cause harm.” she said referring to Kade’s mental state which had been precarious at best when she’d left.

Wearing

You don't have to fear
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:11 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade followed her and tucked her into the bed. He gave a soft smile and kissed her head. "I'm going to try calling her again, then I'll join you." He said stroking her hair. "Rest." He then left and tried to call Scarlett again, pacing a hole in the floor.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:17 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara sighed as she stripped off her clothes revealing her bandaged thigh, it was mostly healed just tender now, then slid into the bed, allowing Kade to tuck her in. She nodded when he mentioned calling Scarlett “ She probably lost her phone in the fight at the club. Your better off calling her at the hotel they found her in, if they’ll put you through. “ She said with a yawn before burrowing down into the covers letting him go and make all the calls he wanted, while she slipped off into a deep sleep.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:27 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade took her advice once he had time to calm down and called the hotel direct seeming to recall what Ben had said. "Yes, I'm looking for Scarlett, She's my sister." He said. "Thank you very much." He said then paced as he waited. The phone seemed to ring for ever. His eyes constantly blue. He had to keep calm. If he freaked out then it would only re-enforce that she thought he was crazy.

When he heard her voice he sighed. "Scar, it's me Kade, the hell do you think you're doing?!" He growled. "You get your butt back here this instant! Peter will be here any day and I need more than one person to prevent a murder." He hissed lowly. "I don't care if you have a lost pet you're playing with bring him, just get you butt back home! Now!" Then he hung up before she could protest and went to pour himself a drink to calm his nerves so he didn't freak out Clara with all his trembling.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:53 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
╚══════════════╝

But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett turned to look at the phone as it rang again and she almost sagged in dread of answering it, but she slipped away from Adrien’s supportive touch and picked up the phone, this time placing it on the dock and pressing the speaker phone “ Scarlett.” she had no time to say anything else before Kade’s voice came over the speaker phone, demanding, growling, and harsh. His words seemed to fill the room and she sat down on the bed.

She opened her mouth to speak, but heard the click of him hanging up. Sighing she pressed the button on the phone to cut it off, then looked to Adrien. “ I’m so sorry love to drag ye into all this political mess. “ she said as she reached into the night stand drawer for the phone book looking for the number to the airport so she could get a flight home.

Wearing

You don't have to fear
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:09 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade sat on the chair in the kitchen and started to feel guilt. And pain. He had to tell Clara the truth. But she was sleeping, he didn't want to wake her. Not while she was so stressed. He could give her space to have peace. He could deal with his problems on his own right? Ugh! He wanted Scarlett home safe and sound. . .  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:34 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara was roused from sleep by a rhythmic thump, thump, thump. Grumbling she looked around the room then got up, moving naked from the bed out into the main part of the house rubbing sleep from her eyes as she did so. The hell was that noise? She entered into the kitchen and shook her head looking at Kade. “ The hell are you doing now?” She asked sleepily.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:33 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade lifted his head up looking miserable. "I yelled at my cousin." He said. "And I wasn't honest with you. I didn't plan on going to the compound like I said, because I didn't want to have to face their looks of pity or condemnation or those sort of emotions. I wanted to go to a pub and hide, or maybe stay at your place and hide under the covers or something. But I walked into the wrong pub. I looked up after I picked my seat and saw fire and stone and pus demons all around. So I text Daven and he brought some mates to fight them so I didn't die. . . and I planned after the moon to take you to a town where they have pretty beach front houses for sale and show you the room I was going to build the nursery in and all this romantic stuff to show you how serious I was about us. . ." A large bruise started to form on his forehead, a half full bottle of Whiskey and a glass near him on the counter. "And now I can't because of some stupid vampire and now my uncles moved his visit from next week too a few days and I'm missing an arm~" He whined just blurting out everything from his concussion induced hysteria. "I'm a horrible person." He whimpered and started to cry.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:44 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Adrien just nodded silently after making his Vow to the Lore. From the sounds of it she had one screwed up family. Then again what family didn't have its black sheep? The longer he listened the more Adrien felt bad for her cousin. Guy lost his parents and then got abused by one of the few people that were supposed to protect him was pretty rough. Though Adrien's own childhood wasn't exactly fantastical and luxurious. Hell anytime he wanted something he either had to pay for it out of his own money or had to steal it. The former was never an issues since his allowance had been more then a bit obscene to begin with. Yet when it came to stealing . . . That is where things got complicated. Something in him had never sit right whenever he did take something that wasn't his. He never apologized or took it back but just the act of stealing never sat right with him.

Powers were an entirely different story if someone attacked him and he had to defend himself. Aside from death he would go through the attackers powers, if they were sorceri otherwise he would just kill them, and take whatever useful powers they had. Most of the time the powers he obtained through surviving assassination attempts made him stronger, much more a threat to the Usurper, and gave him more powers then anyone in their right mind would try to challenge him or try and take his life. Hell female Sorceri stopped approaching him decades ago in fear he would take their powers and their lives, his exact same reason for staying away from females of his own kind.

At the mention of a female Sorceri being mated to her cousin Adrien just raised a brow, said brow raised higher when she said the name. So Desmond's daughter has herself a Lykae male, doubt her father would be pleased by that information

The rest of the story wasn't all that interesting to him in particular, save the vampire with a broken neck. Guess their vacation really was over. Probably for the best since he would need to start planning his next get away. Maybe he'd backpack through Europe again, or maybe stay in Japan for awhile? Either way if they found him New Orleans then they were getting close to his current lodgings. Too close in his estimation.

When the story was over with and her phone rang Adrien just watched and frowned when he heard the male cursing and yelling at Scarlett through the phone. Oh no that was not going to be lasting very long. Especially not when he got right in this Kade person's face. That tone of voice would most certainly be changing.

Again he was struck by possessive feelings towards this woman. What the hell was going on with him? He didn't really care for anyone anymore. Yet lately he'd been growing awfully close with this woman. Gritting his teeth he walked over and hugged her close. "Don't worry. As soon as we get back you can settle things with your family and then we can talk about . . . This, and worry about the vampires later."

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:50 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
╚══════════════╝

But you'll never know
You can try
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett watched Adrien’s facial expressions change throughout her story. He didn’t stop her or question her really, which she supposed was good, but otherwise she really wasn’t certain how he felt about it. Aware of his proximity to her she searched for the number to the airport. When she felt his arms wrap around her she gave a sigh of relief as she leaned against him. She wasn’t normally one to lean on anyone, but this felt good, it felt right. So she’d allow herself this luxury besides it wasn’t like anyone else would see.

Nodding she took a deep breath Yes, After I book our flight I’ll be getting that lykae from earlier to get me a sat phone. I’ll deal with a bit of it before we leave. Lest I arrive and find Kade bald from ripping his hair out. He’s in a full panic.” She said and picked up the phone dialing the number for the airport. With two seat booked on the next flight to NOLA which was, that evening. She booked the flight then hung up the phone. “ Alright, we leave this evening at seven, we’ll arrive around ten thirty or so, it’ll be a non-stop flight. Well, I think that be about the time we’d get there, Ugh…time zones.” She frowned putting the book away and looking around the room.
They needed to eat, pack, shower, dress, and whatever else they needed to do between now and then.

Wearing

You don't have to fear
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:19 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara stood there watching and listening, she was so screwed. That was the only thing she could think of at the moment. She took a deep breath as he started to cry and she lifted a hand to cover her face “ ugh…I’m supposed to be the hormonal one” She mumbled to herself then walked over and moved to bend down placing a hand on either side of Kade’s face, shaking lightly until he looked at her “ Get a grip Kade, your freaking out. Yea you ******** up, a few times. Crying over it doesn’t fix it. “ It was then that the smell of whiskey caught her and she frowned looking to the bottle. Ugh he was drunk, and that smell oh gods. She stepped away from him taking the whiskey and the glass. “ This has got to go” She said moving it well away from him and pulling an ice pack from the freezer, then walked over and unceremoniously smacked it against his bruised forehead “ You need to sober up, sleep it off, “

Wearing
Thoughts:

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out