Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"Do you have a song?"

Mel stopped in front of the door with the violin case in hand, wrapped neatly in a bow that Lelwani had put on herself. It was difficult for Mel to find her way around the hospital, with very few things displaying the essences she needed in order to see she was at great risk of getting lost. Finding Solaris' particular room was pain enough, but she was sure she had found it now, silently counting the steps one of the doctors told her in her head.
She figured now would be a fine time to render her gift to Solaris to give her something more to do in this place. Mel had finished it a week ago, not soon after the undertaking. She hoped it would be to her friends liking.
After some quick adjustment she stepped inside the room "Solaris. I've brought you a little gift~!" she mused happily stopping just a bit away from the bed with the case gently in her slender arms. One her shoulder there was Lelwani, who gave a cheerful tweet in seeing the violinist. Another presence was there, but Mel felt little need to regard it knowing who it was. She would not be here long anyhow.

"Don't be afraid to let it out."

Venue:[Sucre's Refinments] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird, Solaris, Isaac.],no one]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel was almost done with her meal, savoring the taste, when the nurse opened the door and told her that there were visitors waiting for her. Her mouth holding the spoon ceased moving half-way to her open mouth and she shut the orifice, prompting them to come in. She then noticed two people coming. Her heart leaped at the sight of Mel together with her bird, and with the announcement of a little present, Solaris' reply was laced with joy. "I'm so glad that you finally came here. I'm still recovering, but now I can't wait to see the present." Her attention was then on Isaac. "What is your reason for showing up here today, and what is Xander doing right now?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: happy, and curious
Company: NPC nurse, Mel, Lelwani, Isaac
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Stupid power outtage.

asbloodrunscold

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:41 am
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac holds the door open for melpomene and her bird "I came to give you these per my father's request" he said holding out a tiny bonquet while fixing his hunter jacket rolling his eyes at the comment about his brother "Xander is at Paris with our parents for a meeting with the noble elders a dull affair really" he spoke sighing "the elders are the highest of nobleman colleagues and affairs soon father will be one of them then in the future Xander" he sets the flowers down onto the table "honestly I'm glad I won't be a part of that idiotic setting but at least I'll be near that room" he goes towards the window opening it up to let air in the room "One day at a time sister" he spoke as he sits on the window sill, Isaac looks at Solaris smiling sweetly "get betters soon little rose Xander is planning a party for you once your out" he leans back falling out of the room's window taking out a grappling hook swinging down onto the ground

[Exit.]

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:50 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I should probably get Hiro a vet of his own for monthly check-ups" he thought as he entered the people hospital. He assumed there is such a place in town, but if not he is willing to travelling out of town for pet care. Didn't bring Hiro with him knowing pets aren't allowed in a place like this. Besides this visit wasn't going to take long because he had an appointment to see his doctor. Needed to see him about his headaches and overall general health. Moved on emotionally about his breakup with Roy that he can go a day without thinking about it. All in the past for him now and focused on the present and future. Check-up didn't take long and received a prescription for pain meds to lessen the pain of his headaches. After signing out he picked up his meds at the pharmacy then headed back home. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Hospital.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $720.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:58 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"Do you have a song?"

Mel felt it prudent to ignore the conversation. Again it was a realm that was not hers so she had no reason to commit any of the details.

Instead she gently placed down the violin case "I figure that you would be bored in such a place so I have brought your present quite early. I know I have not been the most attentive friend as I've been tending to the shop. I have however been hard at work when the moon was allowed its shine." she said as she pulled out a violin. It looked very much like her old violin though its trims were golden, and its had A small message from Mel carved gently onto the sides so as not to truly interfere. The wood Mel used as well tended, but as old as one could make the wood without it spoiling, but its growing conditions were grand, the right moisture, exposure, and location. Mel put her best into making the gift. She figured she might as well for the only friend she actually had here.
Mel could not see it herself, only a vague shape, there was enough spirit within the wood for know what she was carving. Enough to shape it. It would have been difficult otherwise. She had a smile on her face as she set herself "I wish to make sure you enjoy the sound before giving it to you. If not I shall start over, but this is yours, all you need is to name it." she told the girl hoping the hospital did not mind too much.
Lelwani jumped onto Solaris' shoulder to allow Mel her own as she began to play for Solaris to make sure Solaris liked the violin. Of course there were multiple things she could play, but this was a good enough test Mel felt.

Venue:[Hospital] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird], Solaris]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris listened inventively to Isaac's explanation, and it would suck to know that her future spouse would be away for such matters. She couldn't blame him since that was crucial and she had to be patient. The smell of the flowers wafted through the air and she smiled at the announcement of the party once she would be discharged from the hospital. "This is a bit too much, but thanks." She just blinked when the younger brother jumped out of the room through the window, but at least she was finally alone with Mel who had given her the new violin. Her green eyes noticed even the minuscule details while listening to the ghost's explanation about her being busy at Sucre's. "I understand that, Mel, as long as people are happy to hear your songs through the harp while shopping for candies." But also, she hoped that there would be fewer people going to be spooked out at the sight of the spirit working there.

That one aside, the tune that flowed from the instrument was incredible. The violinist would imagine herself in a peaceful meadow, like back in her childhood days in Australia wherein everything was fine and dandy. Plus, the stone glowed, much like the gem that became the center point for the engagement ring. She gave a small applause, feeling touched by the performance. "Definitely better than my old violin, Mel." The naming suggestion was now in her head and she now thought about what to give to breathe new life. Amadeus had been by her side until Xander's outburst destroyed it, and that handle remained as a crucial memory, but Mel's new gift was something she should now appreciate. Not exactly the new form, but rather, an upgrade. A gentle smile graced her lips as Solaris spoke the name.

"Gran Amadeus. This will be the name for my new violin."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit bummed out -> happy
Company: NPC nurse, Mel, Lelwani (since Isaac left)
OOC: Happy CNY!

asbloodrunscold

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:22 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"Do you have a song?"

Mel gave the girl a nod and gently placed the violin in its case before bringing it over to her "Then Gran Amadeus it is. Your violin." she said leaving it close enough in her reach for her to hold and test herself. Mel smiled "I'm can only hope it serves you well, and doesn't get destroyed." she said generally worried about it, but hopefully the two really did work out their issues. Mel wasn't sure she could make another Violin on the level she did here, not for a long time.

Venue:[Hospital] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird], Solaris]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:24 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel cradled the case containing the new violin and settled it just beside her spot. At Mel's words, she also felt worried as well, her smile fading a bit at the thought of such past memories. "Even Hikaru had issues of her own aside from me and Xander as a couple." Considering that it would be a while before Xander would come back home with a surprise, she even had to do something for herself as well. "The process will be gradual, but it will be worth it, just like my practice with music." Her hand caressed the surface of the case as if it contained something special, never taking her eyes off it.

But her focus was now on Mel. "Say... I guess you should open your store now since there are customers waiting for candies. Thanks so much for the gift, and I'll treasure it forever." Their next meeting would wait until then, but it would be worth once she was finally free from the hospital room, being discharged.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: slightly worried, but thankful
Company: NPC nurse, Mel, Lelwani
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:17 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"Do you have a song?"

Mel nodded "You went into something quick. She is worried." the woman said and bowed "I am sure you will do fine Solaris, its not like it was time for you to go yet anyhow. You'll know, so get better and stop by the shop to see me." she smiled and moved to the door
Lelwani took a moment and seemingly gave the violinist a hug of some sort with her wings before jumping back to Mel. It waved and gave a happy tweet.
Mel nodded "I am glad you like it. Please. Get well soon. I look forward to your return." she waved before leaving to go handle the store. (exit)

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:57 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris just looked away at the statement, agreeing with the fact that she had rushed into surrendering her innocence to Xander because of her longing for him after what had occurred that night. But she would definitely be careful next time, agreeing to save another session for a long time, better if she would get married to him soon. She was astonished by the feeling of Lelwani's hug, but smiled and returned it, giving the bird a gentle pat on the head before letting it fly back to her owner. By the time Mel was exiting her room, she gave both a wave, definitely looking forward to their next meeting. She then finished her breakfast and took the medications so that she would finally lie down before the nurse took the tray and tidied up the table. She sighed.

"Xander, please come home soon..."

That was her last thought before she fell asleep for a short nap before the therapy session would begin.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: thankful; resting
Company: NPC nurse
OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:43 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander lies in a medical bed in France as he looked at the ceiling thinking about Solaris til his mother entered the room with supplies "you've got to tell her soon Xander" Isabella spoke sweetly as she begins to clean out a bullet wound in Xander's left arm and shoulder "I know mother but I don't deserve her love right now" he spoke looking outside "I dueled a elder for disrespecting Solaris's name for calling her trash and then he insulted father....I shot him in the ribs pierced his lung, god have mercy on me and judge me once I go towards my eternal rest" he holds his cellphone in his hand looking at Solaris's picture and number before pressing call to tell Solaris he may be not home in a long while since he could barely move his shot through arm without sharp pain running through his body

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:50 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Once again, the beeping of her cellphone woke her up from the rest she was currently having and she was feeling annoyed. She had to answer it anyway so that it would be done and get over with. However, the news of Xander being injured due to his carelessness and temper broke her heart. She faked a smile, telling him to just get well alongside the 'I love you', before hanging up. It was just because she didn't want him to hear her quiet sobs as she hung her head down, shut eyes pressed against her palms. So much for the welcoming party that would be occurring once she would get home, for it may not push through at all thanks to the incident. And Hikaru would once again be pissed off because he let his hot temper get the best of him once she would find out. Solaris would definitely stop her before the shinigami would think about heading to France just to let him get a piece of her mind, or even punch him straight in the face.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: slightly worried, but thankful
Company: all by herself
OOC: This is why I hate not being quoted properly. DX

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

After her little antic on Valentines day, she felt like Camil had been a tad bit distant from her. She didn't want to think of it that way, she would rather not. She tried to think of it as, he might have been busy? Not feeling too well? Besides, he never usually responded to his texts and maybe he needed more rest. Which was probably why he didn't agree to meet her the few times she asked. It felt odd asking him too after what she did, she felt silly for making such a bold move without thinking over it. A kiss meant a lot to him, to her too and hence she gave it to him. She liked him, she could tell...but he didn't seem to reciprocate the feelings. But, she didn't necessarily want him to. Ah, who was she kidding, she wanted him to. Even though they had..kind of just met, she felt so close to him - almost like he could understand her better than most did.

Trying to forget about her embarrassing little situation, the thoughts that where she seemed to be developing feelings for a man she barely knew, she pulled herself off her bed and off to see him again without prior information. She could have missed him if she was late, she might not be able to even see him if he keeps up his busy act, but she thought it was worth a try. She liked him, even if he didn't like her back, she could at least be there for him as a friend!

With a bouquet of plenty little flowers cradled in her arm, she rushed through the streets and made her way to the hospital. It was his last day there, she recalled from one of their conversations. She wanted to help him have a new better start and she recalled how he seemed to like flowers, so why not? At least she wouldn't repeat her previous mistake and hand him chocolates. She added a little note to it that read - "Don't land up there again, but I'm glad you did..if not, I wouldn't have met you.". A little bittersweet, but that's how it started and that was how she honestly felt.

Her little skirt skipped with her feet when she hopped up the stairs, a cheer to her feet. It could be spring, or just excitement to see him again. She went ahead and stood by the waiting area, waiting to see him by the reception and check out for good. Her feet couldn't stop shifting from anxiety and excitement. She wanted to know if he was feeling an better from last time, she wanted to know if he was mad at her and didn't want to see her or genuinely busy. She'll soon find out. With her hands gripping on the bouquet, her mind mentally rehearsing what she'd say to him when she'd see him as she visibly nodded. Her cheeks flushed instantly recalling the kiss and she would accidentally slam the flowers into her face, causing everyone by the waiting area to think if something was wrong with the strange lady. Focus!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil || Mood: Embarrassed,Excited || Single || || Where: Hospital || Listening to: || OOTD: Floral
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ: Hope I made you proud! My openings are usually poo xDD
yo punny nut
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:51 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander looks at his cellphone before throwing it at the floor shattering it completely as he began to cry "God why do I always make her sad?" He screamed out before getting out of bed ignoring the pain as he puts on a arm sling after struggling to get his shirt on along with a light jacket and his leather shoes

Edmond watches his son before walking over to him "Xander I know your scared but calm down Solaris would not want you to hurt yourself worsening the wounds" he spoke while Xander walked past him "Going back home sad and angry is never a good idea Xander I understand fighting for Solaris's family honor but think before you act or you'll hurt both of Solaris and yourself" his voice was serious as Xander left towards his family's private jet with stitched up and wrapped wounds

Xander looks up at the sky "I swore to never let Solaris feel pain nor sorrow in yet she's terrified of me at times, love can only take time" he spoke while his hair covered his eyes as tears ran down his face

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games