Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:20 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נυℓч ⑦тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦②
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:06 pm
User Image

❛❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone. You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want. You weren't meant to live a lie. Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.
Let go.❜❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling cold. || I'm speaking to Coralyn. || I'm wearing drenched casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Coralyn?

As though without excuse for her recklessness, 'sorry' was all she could muster within the dreadful moment of silence. Her eyes welled with unshed tears, and he suddenly felt sorry for her, vaguely conscious that he might be the cause of the sadness expressed upon her delicate features. Raindrops trickled down his skin, like a small gush of waterfall dripping upon the rising water gathered by their feet. Like trails of ice cold tracks upon his tanned skin. Familiar coldness and silence washed over him before the quiet was replaced by the storm's furious bellow, and he fell silent once more, unable to find the resolve in him to scold her when she all but looked at him with tears that threatened to shed if he so much as raised his voice.

Perhaps if the weather had not threatened to wash them away, Camil would have appreciated the feeling of cold water splashed against his skin, or the cold wind blowing against his raven locks. But alas, the duo were struggling in the middle of the road, pushing through the small currents of water working against their legs as they worked their way up the long uphill slope. All was dark and silent around them, where the once busy park was overrun by muddy waters, half mixed with soil and dirt. The shops were closed, with people hiding away in the safety of their own homes, and hurdled in front of a warm fireplace, much as he'd like to this very second. The streets were empty, filled only by debris of construction sites, of traffic cones and fallen tree branches. Camil forcefully dragged her to the other side, avoiding the debris flowing at the slow growing currents of the flood. Golden hues, half worried fell back upon her damp locks of hair, of his jacket that had little to no help of shielding her from the rainwater.

"My dear, you'll have to forgive me." he answered, releasing his grip around her hand, and instead, opted to rest his hand against her back while the other against the back of her thighs, before he swiped her petite feet off the heavy currents. Yet before he'd move, the young man stumbled at the sharp pain of impact against his shin that spiraled through him, like sharp pricks of hot, iron needles against his leg. But regardless he made a move, picking up his pace and heading for the large entrance of the heavy, automated glass door. Eyes fell upon them almost in an immediate manner, of tourists forced to stay in due to the horrid rain. It was surprising to see how busy the lounge was, for once. Half shocked, and surprised someone had been foolish enough to be out and about in this weather, the attendant welcomed them nonetheless, handing them both a dry towel. Shivering hands eventually lowered the woman, and took the towel, before he made his way towards the counter to check them in with what available rooms they had left. Slender fingers drew out his card, sliding it over the counter with a quiet breath of relief, booking the only room they had left. And while he wasn't exactly comfortable with the idea, the young man knew he could not leave the woman alone in a foreign environment, opting instead to sleep on the chair for the night.

"Coralyn." he returned to her, draping the warm towel of white around her petite shoulder while he removed the drenched nylon jacket. His voice was stern, still, laced with traces of worry and frustration as he guided them both towards the elevator that led the duo up to the seventh floor, in small, half-limped footsteps. For once, he was grateful for the warm air grazing his cold skin that nearly resembled the coldness of a corpse. Slender fingers slid the card through the reader, hearing the soft beep of the door unlocking beneath the palm of his hand that rested against the door knob.

"Go." he ordered, sliding the card into its holder before he flipped on the switch to the heating unit. "Take a shower before you catch a cold."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Coralyn could sense the man's frustration, who wouldn't be if they were called out in such harsh weather that risked taking away lives, over a foolish woman who wanted her phone back. She was a child indeed. The woman almost wished now that he'd get through with any frustration he had pent up in him so she didn't have to explain why she needed her phone back so badly.

Struggling to keep her body from jittering from the cold breeze against her damp skin, her body instinctively pressed against the male for warmth as they struggled to make their way to shelter. Lucky were the smart ones who chose to remain indoors, nestled in the warmth of their blankets like she was just a few hours ago before she realized her prized possession wasn't at it's usual spot. Why couldn't she be more careful?! With only the sounds of their shoes coming to ruin with all the water they had accumulated besides the rushing waters and pouring rain, this silence was quite painful. A quick gasp escaped her quivering lips, a light layer of ashing on them from her balm being washed off as her hues watched the drifting objects when the male pulled her aside. Her mind wandered along a dreadful path, picturing either of the two in place of one of them. What was she thinking calling him out, what was she thinking even stepping out?

Snapping out of her thoughts at the sound of his soothing voice but with barely a chance to react, she yelped, slender fingers quickly gripping onto the closest thing she could get to. With her hands clenched tight in fear of him dropping her, curious blues cast up to his cold molten hues. Her cheeks were flushed a deep shade of red, her heart pounding against her chest as he carried her frame like a princess. If she didn't call him out, maybe she'd never live to see this day. Shaking her head off of the thought quickly, she was still in his arms, fearing the slightest move would throw him off his rhythm. To her dismay, he stumbled and judging by the way he took a short break, she figured he hurt himself. Guilt had returned to her flushed features, eyes cast down from his as he cut through the storm and lead them to safety. Pale hues took a moment to adjust to the brightly lit hall of the hotel they finally walked into, fingers carefully released the soaked white shirt the male sported as he carefully placed her down. Guilt-laden eyes still fixed on the ground in his presence, slowly followed his trail as he headed away from her. Nimble fingers nestled themselves in the warmth of the dry towel, bringing it up to her face as she waited for the male to return.

Baby blue hues peeked through the snowy white fabric against her pale skin when he called for her, knees still locked against each other to resist displaying a visible tremor. Careful little steps were taken as she followed him, eyes cast down at his foot and the little limp he took. If only she was more careful with her things, he wouldn't have to suffer for her. "Are you alright?" she would sign in concern, "I can take a look at it once we dry up..." she would add, surely wanting to be more than a stroke of bad luck to him at this point.

Pale skin once again turned warm as her eyes cast into the setting of the room and she couldn't even blame the heater for the warmth that cast on her being. A single bed with minimal furniture in case the client needed to sit by the window and observe the beauty of the city around or even have a drink at the couch, a television to act as entertainment unless one would ask for a different kind. But the bed was what she couldn't get past. Camil and her, sharing a room with just one queen-sized bed. Perfect, if only the two were planning to cross their boundaries to 'keep out the cold', which she was certain, neither of them would try to. Her mind wandered now to the most obvious next question, what would they even wear?

With nothing more than a mere nod to his order, she slipped off her drenched coat having her drenched outfit on full display, placing it over the coatrack along with his, spreading them out a little so they could dry a little over the warming room. Sinched waist lowered as she took her shoes off, placing them close to the exit as they too needed to be dried now, probably even washed once she got home. Quick heaving breaths were more obvious over her clinging outfit as she tried to hurry, not wanting to keep the male drenched for too long himself as she closed the door behind her once she entered the attached bathroom.

Slipping off her drenched beige dress made her feel like a weight was lifted off of her shoulders. She took some time to carefully undress and place her clothes over the towel rack, making sure she'd leave some space for his own until her hands reached for her black satin inner garments now. Cheeks flushed a deep set of red as she could see visible signs of her cold, mind way too flustered to the thought of even having to step out without her first line of protection. If he ever noticed, she was too shy to show any more skin than she considered modest and today, she'd have to step out in barely much? What had to be done, had to be done. Wasting no time now, she set the matching set over the rack with the rest, stepping into the shower, giving herself an audible sigh as the warm water hit her cold skin. With a quick scrub, she was out within minutes of being in, hands grabbing hold of one of the white terrycloth robe that looked definitely big for her petite frame. The perks of being the size of a child, exaggerating yes but she was still too small for the average woman.

Hesitant fingers were curled upon the knob as the door part open, displaying to the male through the bits of steam, the small woman with one arm gripping lightly at the front of her robe as she feared it falling off her narrow shoulders. Of course it wasn't as bad as she anticipated, the bathrobe being just a size or two too big but hovering barely over her knees with a modest view of her chest which she still kept pulling together, the worst would probably come if he stood too close or she sat down.

Baby blue hues barely casting up on the male as she took quick steps towards the vanity, picking up the hairdryer as she quickly blast it on her damp tresses. She didn't want to make their situation any more awkward than it was and surely didn't want him noticing her obvious lack of clothing under the robe.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil - My knight in shining armor || Mood: Flustered || Single || || Where: Saisons de Amour || Listening to: || OOTD: Hotel bathrobe

User Image

Occ: Cue romantic love making music LOL
yo punny nut
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:03 am
User Image

❛❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone. You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want. You weren't meant to live a lie. Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.
Let go.❜❜

I'm feeling cold. || I'm speaking to Coralyn. || I'm wearing drenched casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Coralyn?

Her gaze remained downcast and avoidant, laced with guilt flickering behind now clouded eyes of sapphire. Her lips held faint discolouration, of fallen cherry pink lip gloss she wore whenever they went out. Her hands timidly signed, but Camil chose to remain silent. Frustrated, and still a tad too cold to properly utter a single sentence. The young man all but shook his head, as his teeth gnawed against the inner lining of his cheek while he dismissed her concern. From the way his leg throbbed, or how sharp the pain was, like a clean cut across his skin, he could only assume it was met with the corner of the floating debree. Silence shrouded over them like a bubble, uncomfortable and lingering with mild tension on his end as he sat himself down upon the carpeted floor. Soft, and dry as he'd like to be. Golden hues drifted towards the bathroom door, landing upon her petite figure just seconds before it closed behind her with a soft click. Her hair was damp, clung messily against her pale, unblemished skin from the harsh and heavy raindrops. Yet as frustrated as he seemed to be, he vaguely wondered if she'd catch a cold, or if he should've borrowed an umbrella before dragging her out into the rain.

He released a breath he hadn't realize he was holding, now that he was momentarily alone. The room was fragranted, carrying soft scents of flowers, like daffodils, like daisies and tulips, and despite the small room, it felt more cozy than it was constricted, comfortable and safe, like the warm embrace of a mother's. Quivering fingers ran the towel across his hair, brushing back raven locks to reveal tanned features, reddened from the cold air grazing his skin. The room was warm, yet he could not help the uncontrollable tremble within his movements as he pulled up the hems of his wet jeans, colour blind eyes meeting a darker spot spreading along his badly scraped shin, but he knew if it were not for the thicker fabric of his bottom, it would have left a terrible cut against his unblemised skin. Slender fingers gently prodded his bruise, hissing at the small swell that had begun to form, but Camil would not complain, knowing this weather could bring about more horrid things. Yet despite knowing the risks, despite lecturing her of her own recklessness, he had been no different when the first thing that came to mind when he received her message, was to dash out into the rain. That despite knowing the risks of dangers without his sense of hearing, all that seemed to cross his mind was the evident worry of her well-being. What would happen if he arrived too late? What would happen should the man outside insist on bothering her? What would happen if.. the weather had not been as forgiving to them as it had been moments earlier?

His phone buzzed, popping the bubble of insecurity that had overwhelmed him within that small moment. And it was only then he'd notice the building numbers of missed video calls and messages from his worried sibling.

'Where are you?' 'Are you alright?' 'Pick up, Cam.' 'Hello?' 'Please tell me you're safe.'
"I'm alright, Rigel. I'm sorry for worrying you."
'Where on earth were you!' and should they be speaking face to face, Camil could picture his reddened features, his knitted brows and the way he'd speak through his gritted teeth.
"I'm at Saison's. Coralyn ran into some trouble, but we're both alright. I'll be home soon."
'Be safe, alright? We'll be waiting.' and through his words Camil could feel the evident worry of losing a loved one, knowing his brother had went through an emotional heartbreak barely a year past.

A quiet breath escaped his lips, feeling the warm air fan out against his palm as he dragged his hand down his face. Camil could head home if he wanted to, yet when his gaze fell upon the small figure exiting the bathroom, he couldn't seem to find the urge in him to. Would she be alright if she was alone? Was the man staying here, too? What if she ran into trouble? She had no voice to call for help should anything happen. Golden hues widened and quickly averted, darting to the corner of the bed, to the heavy wooden door of the entrance, to their drenched shoes by the doorway, and then down to his own feet. The bathrobe was a tad too big for her, already revealing a tad more than she should if not for her hand that held the opening together. His cheeks reddened, like the blossoming of cherry blossoms in mid-spring, like the blooming of roses upon an empty garden of green.

"I- Coralyn." he begun, folding down his jeans as he pushed himself off the wet spot he had made upon the carpet. His gaze was downcast, laced with embarrassment apparent within his baritoned voice. They were in a hotel, in a small room that held only the presence of a lone man and woman. It'd be wrong to say it wouldn't cause any misunderstandings should they come across an aquaintance. "How are you faring?" he asked, this time calmer, after having moments to compose his own emotions, yet his voice was still laced with worry for her well-being.

"I'll see to it that you've settled, and then I'll be on my way, alright?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

The male's silence did make her feel she did wrong, if she refrained from calling him he wouldn't have hurt himself or have gotten drenched and would probably have been home with his siblings and sheltered from the rain. Silly woman. His responses to her concerns also made her feel like maybe he was upset about the same, maybe he too didn't wish to be around a woman so silly who was willing to risk her life over a cellphone. Concern blue hues shifted over to the male seated on the carpet, his damp clothes that clung unto his built frame, his damp hair clinging onto his frustrated, cold features. Sighing to herself, she turned around and decided to leave him for the time being.

Warm gentle stream of droplets hit her pale skin, lucky for the man's jacket over her head which protected the harsher ones on her skin that would likely bruise her sensitive skin. How much more selfish could she get? It pained her how much he did for her and all she was was trouble for the male. Maybe she should apologize to him again, maybe buy him dinner with their likely condition of having to stay in the hotel. Maybe let him have the bed, she was small and the couch would easily suffice her small form. It was the least she could do to say she as grateful to all that he did for her. As she began to close her bathing time though, her mind did wander into places she wouldn't imagine him going, not that she doubted him, more like the influence of all the romantic soaps she watched playing in her head. Boy and girl all alone, sharing the same hotel room, the same bed, laying in only bathrobes...wasn't there a likely chance something would happen? No! she shook her head quickly, wrapping the robe around her small frame, as tight as she could, having little avail to keep her appearance modest with how big it was.

It was probably the shower thoughts that made her avoid his gaze, the fact that her robe was a little too big for her or maybe even the fact that she had nothing on under it. With the dryer blasting through her hair, she would have almost missed him speak if he did any earlier, yet her eyes caught him shifting around through the mirror before her. Cheeks flushed red as her heart rammed against her chest, the pale one that was easily peaking its way through with her fingers brushing through her hair while she was drying it. They were alone, in a room, two young people, one obviously never having been in a situation like this and clearly influenced by all the silly romantic soaps she watched with things advancing a lot more than either of them would even imagine to. What would she do if things did move down that direction?

Snapping out of her thoughts with her cheeks flushed as red as his were, her eyes cast over to him, switching the dryer off with her hair a tad bit messily still falling as they did often around her face. Nimble fingers inched up to her robe, clinging it shut again as she turned to face him, eyes catching the clot on his leg before he tugged his jeans down. Thick trimmed brows knit into a furrow of concern as she slowly stepped closer. Ignoring his question while she was close enough to examine it if he let her, she looked back at him, the look of concern never leaving her features. "Can I see your leg?" she asked, "Please.".

"You can't leave." she signed, looking up at him as her fingers parted from her robe, almost giving it a fair excuse to follow her arms as she would sign, "I'm sorry but you can't leave, you already hurt yourself because of me, you've drenched yourself enough. I cannot be any more trouble than I already am to you...". It would be so much easier if she could speak it out to him, maybe the emotion behind her words would pierce through but then again her sign was always expressive, a lot of expressions and gestures that she used to convey whatever she felt like only this time, it might have just brought forth another awkward situation. The collar of her robe was on her narrow shoulders, neckline parted a little too deep that if the male was so much as looking at her, he could notice the way her pale flesh molded into her feminine lumps. Cheeks flushed darker than before, the expression fairing quite well of her face turning beet as her hands quickly went to the rescue, protecting her modesty that the robe was intended to. She turned around quickly, almost wishing she didn't give him the wrong intention.

"I would still wish to take a look at your leg...a hot press might help with quicker healing." she signed again, turning slightly to the side, "And please consider staying, I'll pay for dinner and even sleep on the couch. I...just don't want you getting sick because of me..or hurt again.." she added, clearly wishing the embarrassing stunt her robe pulled didn't happen so it would be less awkward for her to ask him to stay. She didn't mean to almost flash him, it just...so happened that the odds were against her. Oh, how she would cry if he did suspect her doing it on purpose.

Company: Camil - My knight in shining armor || Mood: Embarrassed! || Single || || Where: Saisons de Amour || Listening to: || OOTD: Hotel bathrobe

User Image

Occ:
yo punny nut
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:57 am
User Image

Let go.❜❜

I'm feeling odd. || I'm speaking to Coralyn. || I'm wearing drenched casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Coralyn?

His first vision was that of Coralyn's wet, pale face, now stripped and bared of the thin layer of make up she wore, with light coloured hair clinging to her cheeks. Her lips held a discoloured tint along the side, yet still a lovely shade of cherry pink. Basked in a new-found emotion, of enbarrassment laced with shyness and nervousness, he turned away, unable to speak. Even wet, her hair cascaded in a full mane that framed her face beautifully, like paint against the canvas of her pale skin. Yet as he walked over, he’d notice the dark tint upon her cheeks, like clouds of redness gathered upon her pale features. Golden orbs were downcast, standing a fair distance from her. But all he received, was another question. He’d lecture her for putting his well-being above her own, but he knew he was no better himself.

"Can I see your leg?"
”There’s nothing you should concern yourself with.”
“Please."

He sucked in a breath quickly, and then let it escape in a frustrated sigh when he chose not to oppose her request this time, avoiding the argument that would lead to an inevitable shed of tears. His nod was hesitant, tense as he knelt against the carpeted floor and drew up the hemlines of his soaked jeans. His leg had begun to ache, noting a visible bump forming upon his reddened, and mildly discoloured skin, but albeit bathed in an uncomfortable, and painful numbness, Camil was quiet, uttering not a single word of complaint at his small misfortune.

"How are you faring?" he asked once more, and again, with avoidant gaze glued unto the fabric of his jeans. Was she still in shock from her prior encounter? Was she still worried if he'd come back to look for her? Was she worried if he was staying in the same building as she was? But in that moment, the young man seemed more worried of her well-being, compared to the woman herself.

"You can't leave." Her hands released the grip of her robe, allowing the neckline to open far enough to expose the beginning swell of her chest. Right then, his gaze had been downcast, noticing the lack of the underlayer of clothing. Her skin was pale and unblemished, smooth and delicate, like the surface of a still lake. He quickly turned his head away, trying hard to control both his expression, and the flush moving up to dye his features a deep shade of crimson, like a splash of red paint, like the red see, like the colour of a blood moon. Moments passed in silence, hearing only the sound of their mingling heartbeats, and their quiet, nervous breaths. Golden hues hid beneath curtains of raven black, embarrassed to meet hers, yet he could not avoid her gaze when she tried to speak. She turned around, frantically grasping at the woollen fabric of her bathrobe that revealed more than she had intended. While it was not the first time he had come face to face with a woman's body, it was not something the young man would ever grow 'used' to.

"I'm sorry but you can't leave, you already hurt yourself because of me, you've drenched yourself enough. I cannot be any more trouble than I already am to you..."
"It is only a small bruise." he met her gaze at last as she turned sideways, glancing over her delicate shoulders. Golden hues dimmed, and cheeks a shade of delicate pink, warm, like soft rays of sunshine, like the hot flames of a bonfire.

"That should be the least of your worries." he interrupted, like the falling blade of a guillotine cutting off her mid sentence. He could reach home fine alone, cutting through the harsh winds in swift movements, where the raindrops only trickled down his dark scales like a thin layer of waterproof coating. Drenched, and catching a cold was the least of his worries at the moment. His own well-being was the least of his concern. "I only wish to know if you will be fine on your own. Are you alright? Truly alright?" cold fingers reached forward, hesitant before they slowly rest against the warm skin of her reddened cheeks. His hair was wet, dark fringe matted on the forehead, but his face, though reddened half from embarrassment and the harsh coldness, expressed only genuine worry for her, and a small trace of lingering frustration at her recklessness, and her insistence.

Camil all but shook his head, not so much denying her request of paying for dinner, or sleeping on the small couch on the opposite side of the bed, though he'd rather be the one doing so. But instead, he was in denial at her lack of awareness. "I am a man, Coralyn." his tone was tensed. Stern, even, laced lightly with what seemed to be annoyance. Not because she was inviting of him to stay, but over how he had assumed she had not seen him properly as a man. It frustrated him, not knowing where he stood. While he was not one to act on lust, Camil is still.. only a man. A man prone to primal tendencies despite not once acting on it. He was annoyed, even more so when he wondered if she was equally as inviting to others. Golden hues dimmed, darkened into a shade of dirty brown. And his frustrations only brought about a lingering thought that had plagued his mind since he first, and last visited her home. A thought that came off distrustful and doubtful of her as a person, but despite knowing the hurt it could bring, the words escaped his lips like sharp ends of a blade nonetheless, cutting against her heart.

"Are you like this with everyone else?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:45 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυℓч ②③яם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑧⑧
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:48 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Business as usual, sort of in a sense of being short staffed. Nothing new about that since the weather has finally cleared up. Had a lot on his mind nonetheless with what being on the past few days. At least the pain from his head injury has expired. Got on out of the there as soon as his shift was over with. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: routinely working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:04 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ②④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑧⑨
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑯ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:30 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Business as usual, sort of in a sense of being short staffed. Nothing new about that since the weather has finally cleared up since yesterday. Had a lot on his mind nonetheless with what being on the past few days. Today he was going to fly a homemade kite with Hiro at the park. Got on out of the there as soon as his shift was over with. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amor.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: routinely working.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:NPCs.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:39 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ②⑤тн
םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑨0
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Business as usual, sort of in a sense of being short staffed. Nothing new about that since the weather has finally cleared up since yesterday. Had a lot on his mind nonetheless with what being on the past few days. Today he was going hangout at the park with Hiro. Got on out of the there as soon as his shift was over with. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:37 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυℓч ②⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑨①
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:07 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Business as usual despite being short staffed at the workplace. Nothing new about that since the weather has finally cleared up since yesterday. Had a lot on his mind nonetheless with what being on the past few days. Today he was going hangout at the park with Hiro as usual.Clocked out as soon as his shift was over with. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:59 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נυℓч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ②⑨②
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games