Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Looking up at him, Arion placed his hand on Kamens cheek "Yes?" he asked him, not wanting to leave the dragons side.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:42 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen looked down, his hair covering his eyes for a moment he tried to think, before waking up he dreampt about Arion, about living with him back at the mansion again, he was understanding why he passed out and the answer was right in frount of him, or rather beside him. He looked over at Arion again, he gulped for a second then as his face turned a little red he lleaned down, getting close to Arion's lips with his own, he hesitated breifly before making light contact, it wasnt much and he soon pulled away and then looked away his face red and he was at a loss of what to say after that.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion was shocked when Kamen kissed him. Leaning forward, he placed a hand on KAmens cheek, and turned his face towards him "That kiss wasnt nearly as long enough" he quietly said, tilting Kamens head back, he leaned forward and kissed him, softly, but longer.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:08 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked, his face still red, when Arion turned his face and leaned in kissing him more his heart sped up. His hand clenced a little grabbing his bedsheets, he closed his eyes leaning in.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Unlike before, back at the mansion, Arion kept the kiss soft, tender against Kamens lips, his hand still at Kamens cheek, softly caressing his cheek.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:26 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen stayed where he was, atleast untill he needed air, he slowly pulled away but still kept his face close to Arion's his face was red, by then his heart moniter was speeding up and he ended up looking down a little and rubbed the spot over his chest.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion kept rubbing his thumb, softly back and forth on Kamens cheek, he heard the monitors more than actually saw them.
And above all, he was still concerned for him "Do you want me to call the doctor? OR are you going to be okay?" he quietly asked staring at Kamens, watching his reaction.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:29 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arion and smiled at him, he could tell that even in this state the elemental was still worryied about him, he shook his head. "No, I'll be fine now.".

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Nodding, Arion lowered his stare, he didnt want to leave Kamens side, especially not now that the male had woken up, but he let out a small sigh "I believe I should at least inform your aunt, that you are awake." Arion aid and brushed Kamens hair back, tilting his head back once more, and gave him a quick light kiss "she is worried for you as well, I would like to set her mind at ease" he said before getting off the bed. "I wont last long" he said and tilted his head to the side "Would you like something to eat?" Arion asked thinking he could ask someone to bring Kamen something to eat on his way back.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:08 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

His aunt at this point was t he least of his concern, he blinked and watched as Arion removed himself from the bed and it made him uneasy, he didn't want Arion to leave. He looked down and bit his lip, he was hungry though he nodded lightly. "I'm...a little hungry..." he said, then he looked back up at the Elemental.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:16 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Arion gave Kamen a small smile, and leaned forward again, placing both of his hands on Kamens cheeks and brought his face forward, kissing him deeper than he did a couple of minutes "I wont be long, promise" he said pulling an inch from Kamen "I just dont think it is fair to let your aunt stay worried, i she knows you are awake, she might be able to go home and rest" he said caressing his cheek and kissed him once more.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:20 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

The more Arion kissed him the less he wanted him to leave, he finally nodded and ppushed the man just slightly. "Okay, hurry then." he said to him,

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:27 am
User Image

The Demon Arion

He smiled and let out another quiet chuckle, but did as he had promised.
Arion made his way down the hall and out to the waiting room where Era, peeking out, he looked for her, until he finally spotted her, bowing his head, he gave her a small smile.
"You can rest easy now, he is awake and doing much better now" he said "now if you excuse me, i would like to get back to him" he added in still smiling giving her another small bow, he turned around, as he walked as fast as he could, without actually running.
But as much as he wanted to return to the room, he looked for an assistant and approached him slowly.
"Excuse me" he said " I wanted to inform you that the patient from room nine has finally woken up, and is feeling hungry, is there anyway, that he could get a good meal?" Arion asked, making sure he was being charismatic as he spoke.
But he only waited long enough to get a nod from the nurse, before returning to Kamens room.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:34 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched as Arion left he looked down and let out his breath he had been holding in he closed his eyes and slowly calmed down his heart rate returning to normal, he looked outside then and noticed the sun setting, he wished he was back at hte mansion in the open air.

Era looked up and noticed Arion, and the man spoke so quickly then turned and left without her even saying anything she smiled and chuckled a little before looking back at the floor and sighed with reliefe. "Don't let this go Kamen." She thought as she took her phonen out and dialed a number and then put her phone to her ear.

At this point Kamen was still looking outside, just waiting for Arion to get back.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:36 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

It only took Aeion a couple of minutes to get back to Kamen, after having ordered something for him. Once in the room he carefully and slowly closed the door behind him, all the while, he stared at Kamen.
Once the door clicked shut, he walked over to Kamen and sat on the bed,next to the male. how are you feeling now" he asked.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games