Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: Hungry
          In the company of: Alex, Esme, Gideon, Hazel, Tsukasa, Sahar, Vixen and Zara
          In a relationship with: No one
          Currently Crushing On: Gideon
          Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:
          Edin looked over at Sahar as he put a hand on her shoulder. He was clearly worried about her wounds. "I should be fine. It seemed they stopped bleeding for the most part. As far as drinking, I'm sticking with water, don't worry. But yes, food would be nice. I'm starving. Though it does kind of suck that I won't be able to really do much while you guys have fun". She pulled the sleeves over her hands and crossed her arms tightly. It made her wounds throb, but she didn't really care, she was getting cold.

Then her gaze went back to Sahar, "I'm not sure. I do not know her enough to say anything for certain. But that could be it, I guess". She carefully pushed herself off the table and grabbed a bottle of water. As she opened it up, she sat back down to where she was and patted the seat next to her. Motioning for Sahar to sit down. "We haven't really had a chance to talk. So I guess now could be a good time"..
          Speech
          Thoughts
          ((Ooc smile )

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:10 am
          User Image
          V I X E N ☯ 九尾狐 ☯ K I T S U N E

『 G U A R D I A N ☯S P I R I T 』

'She was chaos and beauty intertwined. A tornado of roses from divine.'

User Image

The fox let out a small yelp, a frown made its way across her features as she rubbed the back of her hand in pain. ”Geez, I was just trying to help. No need to be so harsh on me..” she breathed a sigh, feeling sorry for her friend’s tender breast. It doesn’t seem like it’ll disappear in just a mere couple of days judging by how wild he was with her. Vixen’s grin grew even wider the moment she noticed the smile upon Zara’s face. There wasn’t much change in her expression when Zara had told her about their rough experience but happened with the bruise was a little.. overboard. It surprised the fox at first when she discovered the blonde woman had such a high sex drive. Truthfully, among all the people she had met, she had never seen someone so similar to her in so many ways. Not once did the thought of someone with so many similarities ever cross the fox’s mind and she had never been so grateful to come across someone like her. ”Oh, Zara. You should never underestimate people who have a calm exterior. They have the hottest passion inside them and oh it can get feisty if you push the right buttons.” the stifled her upcoming laughter. She was happy for them but for some strange reason, it kept drawing her back to certain memories she’d prefer not to remember. She went quiet for a short moment and the next time she spoke, it was after the siren had mentioned the presence of another woman. Vixen covered her mouth, eyes widened and her mouth hung wide open. She couldn’t help but laugh at her misfortune. Vixen latched her arms around her companion, cheeks squished against hers. ”Fiend? Don’t make me laugh. That woman obviously hadn’t had her fair share of pleasure yet. Once she gets a little taste of it, I’m sure she take her words back.” the fox shrugged, giggling in the process. She watched the group that’s still hanging around the corner. That’s right, it’s not quite possible for them to leave the woman alone just yet. Who knows, perhaps the culprit’s still lurking around among the shadow? Her golden irises drifted towards the sun set and her hands slowly released the siren. She breathed a sigh, both her ears and tails drooped as she rested her forehead against Zara’s shoulder. ”I know I’ve told you this plenty of times and you’re probably sick of hearing about it but, somehow, no matter how hard I try, he’s impossible to forget.” the image of Goku, who’s also known as Wukong resurfaced in her mind. She could feel the tears brimming within her irises once again. She had already shed tears earlier today, she’s not about to do it again. Not in front of people, not in front of..
          ‘Drip, drop’
          Warm drops of liquid fell upon her skin and the fox quickly got ahold of her emotions and wiped her tears as fast as she could. She let out a couple of awkward laughter, seemingly mocking herself over her pathetic state. She fell silent and stood still with downcast eyes, golden irises glistening beneath her thick lashes. Her sad expression seemed much obvious with the soft ray of sunlight shone directly towards her. ”Hey, Zara. Can I ask you a question? Aren’t you afraid that one day the person you love would just up and leave you? Like nothing ever happened? Like you were nothing? Like what you guys had were merely just.. a dream? Does it not scare you? Not even one bit?” she asked with a weak voice, lips quivering as she spoke. She’d prefer to not ruin the little fun like this but some things, the fox just had to get off her chest.

'I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close. Not even a little bit, not even at all.'

I Feel: (( Excited, Mischievous ))
          I Think: (( How interesting~! ))
          What I'm Wearing: (( Shirt and Underwear ))
          Who's With Me: (( Zara, Tsukasa, Alexander, Esme, Edin, Hazel, Gideon ))
          Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

african american apparel

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Vendemmian

Lady Sage Muffin

MakinSammiches

PUMMMY

Trash

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
          • Signature Look 250
          • Market Browser 100
          • Wall Street 200
          PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:18 am
          User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          murronxrooney

Murron found herself laughing when Aiden told her one of the reasons why he would be upset with her. Of all of them, he would be upset if she were a man? A typical answer from a vampire alright. One she had composed herself, she noticed that more people had arrived on the beach and that among them was a familiar white haired couple though she could not make out the faces from where she was currently sitting. Suddenly Murron was filled dread. Even though she wished to apologize, she did not want to do so in front of a large group. Without thinking she turned and looked at Aiden with desperation in her eyes.

“Let's get out of here."

Theme: Broken Wings

Money: 1000k
          Feeling:
          With: Aiden
          MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:37 am
          User Image

Wearing
          Currently Holding: Cellphone, Wallet-$840.55
          Thoughts: ... Mood: ...
          Song

Aiden tilted his head a bit, "So it seems my pain amuses you?". He mentally nodded to himself and he smelled a familiar scent. He looked to where it was coming from. Zara? Who's she with? he thought to himself. The air around the two of them had been suddenly filled with a mix of tension and dread. Aiden looked over to Murron who seemed to have stiffened. She was looking to where his gaze had taken him. He caught her gaze and saw the desperation in her face. "Let's get out of here", she had said. Breaking him out of his little space out. Then he nodded in response. "It is getting late in the day. Where would m'lady like to go?".

OOC:
          Delicious Lunatique

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
          • Signature Look 250
          • Market Browser 100
          • Wall Street 200
          PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:33 pm
          User Image

murronxrooney

Murron stood and hid behind Aiden, not wanting to be seen by anyone. Her heart racing in her chest as the girl held onto the male's shirt for deal life. She was deathly afraid. Afraid of being seen, afraid of being recognized by the couple from earlier, afraid of being humiliated. Despite her intimidating height, the Amazon was afraid.

“I don't care...just take me away from here...please..."

Feeling: Afraid
          MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:42 pm
          Zoexx Sorenxx

User Image

Why do I miss someone I never met?
          With bated breath I lay.

Drifting into the scene, Zoe paused at the edge of the sand to remove her shoes, only lightly scuffed from the day's travels. Her feet moved the sand she stepped on, and thus she left her footprints behind, which would mingle with hundreds of steps made by hundreds of others before. Each step she took, as her foot sank into the sand, she could feel the dampness of the layer beneath, and the chill it gained from the sun. Zoe did notice the gentle energies of others within the area. The fiery energy that belonged to a kitsune... the delicate energies of a lady that vaguely resembled butterflies, and the stoic energy from the man who accompanied her.

They still had lives to live, and from what she detected, they would live on for years and decades still. Some would live even longer than that. She didn't concern herself with attracting their attention, and actually, she didn't want to disturb anyone here. She tried to disguise her own energies, though they would have been harder to read simply because of who she was. It still amazed her to see that there was so much life here. From the trees, the specks that gleamed from the birds that circled and kept to the trees, the little creatures in the tidepools, each glittering and to the passive eye they seemed to her senses like stars and reflections in the prism that made up the surface of the ocean, yet finding place to rest on the floor and in the sand.

Partway through, she found a place to rest and she sat down to stare out over the water. She couldn't bring herself to go near it... The memory and chill of the river she last faced was still too fresh in her memory and still held a firm grip on her bones and nerves. But, if she could look instead beyond the waves, she could see beyond the mere molecules and lifeless substances and instead find where the energy was.

From this limited perspective, it seemed endless. To stare over the ocean held the same Zoe in a state of wonder that might have been felt with staring up at a cloudless night leagues away from the gleaming lights of cities. Sky and ocean... mirrors, and at the same time, they were both windows.

Zoe filled her lungs with the salty breath of the sea. For a small moment, she was a part of its cycle again.

And all the poetry in the world finally makes sense to me.
          Sometimes a dream turns into a dream.

Butterflies are flying and I just won't delay

OoC: I'm worried that I lost ya. How's life treating you?

Vendemmian

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
          • Master Medic 150
          • Survivor 150

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250
          PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:02 pm
          User Image

Wearing
          Song

Aiden drew in a small breath as he felt Murron hide behind him, grabbing at his shirt. "I don't care...just take me away from here...please..." he heard her quietly say. He nodded at her request and stood up. He positioned himself so she couldn't see the couple troubling her. Aiden took her by the hand and lifted her off the sand. "If that is what you would like. Would you like to see a movie with me?". He stared into her eyes, waiting for an answer. He felt something in him that was different from what he felt from Zara. With Zara, he didn't feel like him. But with Murron, it was him feeling. It was his own butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

OOC:
          Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:26 pm
          User Image

murronxrooney

Murron looked up to meet the male's gaze as she was suddenly scooped up into his arms. She felt like a weight had been lifted the moment he had taken her into his arms. A blush arose over her face when he picked her up. For the first time in forever, she felt like a true girl being held by such a gentle and handsome male: or in this case, her knight in shining armor.

“I'm actually hungry....can we eat something....?"

MakinSammiches

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
          • Signature Look 250
          • Market Browser 100
          • Wall Street 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250
          PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:46 pm
          User Image

Wearing
          Song

Aiden smiled when he saw her cheeks fill with a hue of pink. She must not have ever been treated this way. "The lady gets what the lady wants. Food for her it is. We could go to Fiesta, or the taste of Italy? Which I heard is a nice place with good food". As he made his way away from the group of people and the beach. He couldn't help but to think of how surprised she looked when he picked her up. "I must say. A man would be out of his mind to not have scooped you up by now. Tell me, have you ever held hands with anyone? Kissed anyone? If not, I'd like to help you experience the simple pleasures in life"

OOC:
          Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:06 am
          User Image

murronxrooney

Murron blushed even more at his questions and simply shook her head, looking off to the side in attempt to hide her embarrassment. Aiden sure knew how to make her squirm like a frightened schoolgirl.

“C-can we eat at your place..? I don't want to eat in public and cause a scene..."

MakinSammiches

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
          • Signature Look 250
          • Market Browser 100
          • Wall Street 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250
          PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:11 am
          Aiden:

User Image

Wearing
          Song

Aiden nodded again, agreeing to her request. This one deserved to be treated like a lady. So he'll have to keep his hormones in check. Which with a little effort, will be easy. "If that is what you request. I will be happy to oblige,m'lady". He said before heading to his home with her still in his arms. For a woman of her height, she felt as light as a feather.
          ~Aiden Exits with Murron~

OOC:
          Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:42 am
          First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
          But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
          Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the rea

Company: None
          Funds: £945 [bank]
          Pockets: Key's, Old cellphone, 1 pack of cigarettes { 2 left } and old flip lighter
          Bag: Towel [in use], Notepad and pencils, Old Illusion tome [in use]

Noah took a deep breath and held it enjoying the smell of the salty sea air before he took a long breath out and slipped his shoes off tucking them into the bag he had slug across his body before he walked out onto the sand a small smile emerging on his lips as he felt the warmth of it before he found a good place and laid out a plain grey towel and sat upon it cross-legged and pulling out an old book which held multiple bookmarks with small marks on them.
          With a small sigh Noah closed his eyes and let the book fall open as the pages rustled turning to a marked page as he opened his eyes and looked in the page he nodded before reading one hand running though the sand drawing pattens

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
          Water to wine and the finest of sands.
          When all that you have's turnin stale and its cold,
          Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
          • Forum Regular 100
          • There are two sides... 50
          • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:26 pm
          x
          x
          x
          x
          sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ③①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
          םαч ⑧④
          ( ② мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 pm
          First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
          But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
          Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Company: None
          Funds: £945 [bank]
          Pockets: Key's, Old cellphone, 1 pack of cigarettes { 1 left } and old flip lighter
          Bag: Towel [in use], Notepad and pencils [in use], Old Illusion tome [in use]

Noah had once again come down to the beach after staying late the day before once again finding a shaded place to read as he propped the old book up and began to study it again as he pulled out his notepad drawing patterns and runic seals making notes on what they meant as he lit a cigarette that let of the smell of fresh bread as the smoke formed a faint ring around him

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
          Water to wine and the finest of sands.
          When all that you have's turnin' stale and its cold,
          Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC:

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
          • Forum Regular 100
          • There are two sides... 50
          • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:10 pm
          x
          x
          x
          x
          мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①sт

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
          םαч ⑧⑤
          ( ② мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games