Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:19 am
JoyRose
empress dee
Dee smiled and giggled a bit. "Skweeker, now that's a cute name. I'd name a pokemon that and I love pokemon."

"Yeah, probably for a pachirisu or a marill,"Rock added.

"Nah, it'd be for a pikachu."

Sqweekr looked from one stranger to the other, decided they actually were being nice, and piped up, "What's a pokemon pikachu?"

Rock grinned knowing what was coming, and sure enough, Dee transformed into a pikachu. Pointing to his mom Rock said, "That is a pokemon pikachu."

Dee scratched her yellow fur with her tiny paw. Her grin showed her bright red cheeks. From time to time, little sparks would eminate from her. "The electric mouse pokemon".  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:57 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
Dee smiled and giggled a bit. "Skweeker, now that's a cute name. I'd name a pokemon that and I love pokemon."

Sqweekr looked from one stranger to the other, decided they actually were being nice, and piped up, "What's a pokemon pikachu?"

Rock grinned knowing what was coming, and sure enough, Dee transformed into a pikachu. Pointing to his mom Rock said, "That is a pokemon pikachu."

Dee scratched her yellow fur with her tiny paw. Her grin showed her bright red cheeks. From time to time, little sparks would eminate from her. "The electric mouse pokemon".

First Skweekr screamed in surprise, hiding behind Jinxi. But the big smile and bright cheeks and sparkling eyes drew him out and soon he was delightedly hugging Dee.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:15 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

First Skweekr screamed in surprise, hiding behind Jinxi. But the big smile and bright cheeks and sparkling eyes drew him out and soon he was delightedly hugging Dee.

Dee smiled softly, then transformed back to her humanoid self. "I am so glad I am still able to change forms here whenever I need to. Different parts of the universe have different laws. On Earth, I could never change into a pikachu, which kinda sucks. But anyway, glad you guys like the transformation."

"So, where is the food? I am really getting hungry."Rock asked, and his tummy rumbled in further complaint.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:20 pm
Jinxi nodded, then looked to Sheffica. She started, "We were wondering..." when Sheffica interrupted.

"Dinner is ready. Best be moving along to the dining room." With a glance at William, she added to him, "You, too. Shoo!"

william-tyler

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:54 pm
JoyRose
Jinxi nodded, then looked to Sheffica. She started, "We were wondering..." when Sheffica interrupted.

"Dinner is ready. Best be moving along to the dining room." With a glance at William, she added to him, "You, too. Shoo!"

william-tyler

Rock allowed Jinxi to lead the way to the dining room, which it seemed Will also knew where he was going.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:33 pm
JoyRose

william-tyler

Will knew exactly where the dining room was thanks to his self tour of the place. And he was the first to sit down at the table. "Hope you don't mind me joining you guys."  

william-tyler

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:34 pm
empress dee

Rock allowed Jinxi to lead the way to the dining room, which it seemed Will also knew where he was going.

william-tyler
Will knew exactly where the dining room was thanks to his self tour of the place. And he was the first to sit down at the table. "Hope you don't mind me joining you guys."

They followed Will into the dining room. Everyone else was still standing except Will. As the king and queen entered, Jinxi whispered to Will, "Stand up until the king and queen are seated."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:21 am
JoyRose
empress dee

william-tyler

They followed Will into the dining room. Everyone else was still standing except Will. As the king and queen entered, Jinxi whispered to Will, "Stand up until the king and queen are seated."

Will stood and waited, but then, suddenly, he let out a huge fart.  

william-tyler

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:49 am
empress dee

william-tyler

Trixi giggled, Jinxi couldn't help but join her. The staff pointedly ignored it, with one discretely spraying something fragrant around. After a moment of horrified silence, The king let out one of his own, then sat contentedly. "We're all real here," he explained to his mildly surprised wife, who also sat. Everyone else then sat as well and the staff began serving aromatic food and sparkling drinks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:24 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

william-tyler

Trixi giggled, Jinxi couldn't help but join her. The staff pointedly ignored it, with one discretely spraying something fragrant around. After a moment of horrified silence, The king let out one of his own, then sat contentedly. "We're all real here," he explained to his mildly surprised wife, who also sat. Everyone else then sat as well and the staff began serving aromatic food and sparkling drinks.

Meanwhile, back in Southtown, Terry had just finished taking a shower and was getting ready for bed when he noticed that Dee had not returned yet. He checked Andy's room and noticed that Andy was not there yet. Raditz was fast asleep, naked, which prompted Terry to close the door to Andy's bedroom.

Heading to Nalith, being wary of the dragons, Terry made his way to Will's castle and found Lust putting one of the kids to bed. He asked her, "Have you seen Dee or for that matter Will?"  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:15 pm
Katrina. woods.

i was on a journey to explore the woods and to kill anything that harm human and animals. i sat on top of a tree branch searching for any activities that might disrupt the peace in the woods. i notice an animal on the grass. the animal was a dog and it was cute looking.

i climbed down from the tree branch. i check on the dog to see if it had an owner or not. the dog didn't have any owner at all. i thought, i should provide a shelter for this animal and give it something to eat and drink.

i woke up the dog. i gesture to the dog to follow me to my house. the dog follow me to my house. i kept the sword on me just in case if someone tried to attack the dog and me. no one attack the dog and me.

me and the dog made it to my house safely. i invited the dog to my house. the dog rest on the cold floor while i get the dog some water to drink and dog food to eat. i prepare the water and dog food in the kitchen. i hope the dog like the water and dog food.i put the water and dog food near the front door.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:16 pm
Katrina and Princess. woods.

the dog woke up to a bowl of water and a bowl of dog food. the dog ate all the dog food and drink all the water. the dog gave me a gesture to show me she loved the dog food and water. curled up against me on the cold floor.

i feel asleep on the cold floor and the dog keep me warm with it body. a strange dream appeared in my head. a complete stranger came into my life for some odd reason. he was there for a lot of reasons. i have no clue what this person suppose to represent in my dream.

i wake up and notice the dog was curled up against me. i grab my sword and went straight outside for another adventure. i walk to town expecting to find something to do for an adventure.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:03 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
empress dee

william-tyler

Meanwhile, back in Southtown, Terry had just finished taking a shower and was getting ready for bed when he noticed that Dee had not returned yet. He checked Andy's room and noticed that Andy was not there yet. Raditz was fast asleep, naked, which prompted Terry to close the door to Andy's bedroom.

Heading to Nalith, being wary of the dragons, Terry made his way to Will's castle and found Lust putting one of the kids to bed. He asked her, "Have you seen Dee or for that matter Will?"

Lust replied, "No, I haven't seen them. Will went for a walk, but I am quite surprised he isn't back yet. Those dragons would have been scouring the city by now. I assume Will hasn't stopped by your place otherwise you wouldn't be asking where he is. Hmm...well, we definitely have to look for them, the question is where to start."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:10 pm
william-tyler
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
empress dee

william-tyler

Lust replied, "No, I haven't seen them. Will went for a walk, but I am quite surprised he isn't back yet. Those dragons would have been scouring the city by now. I assume Will hasn't stopped by your place otherwise you wouldn't be asking where he is. Hmm...well, we definitely have to look for them, the question is where to start."

"We start by locating Dee on my scouter."

Flipping on the device, Terry saw that Dee was out of range. So, Terry tried locating Rock next. Same result. Then Terry realized what must have happened. "I think Rock found a way to where Jinxi was from, but how I don't know and lets not think the worst that the dragons got them all. We have got to find a way there, but how to get there is a mystery to me. We need to find someone with portal making experience as good as Dee and hope it gets us to the right place."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:37 pm
Katrina. town.

i look at the quest board. found a quest that i can do. grab the piece of paper off the quest board. i look for the location to go to so i can talk to the client. i went to the location it said on the piece of paper.

i talk to the client about the problem. i will do the quest for him. i accepted the quest. left the client to do the quest.

the quest requires me to kill 10 rats to reduce the rat population. i went to the sewers to kill 10 rats for the client. i also knew i would smell like sewers afterwards. i would have to take a long shower to get the smell off of me when i get home after the quest is completed and i get the reward money from the quest.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games