Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Concerned. ⟡ Company: Strangers ⟡ Location: The park

Lisa was startled with his loud outburst, looking back at the male with a rather concerned look on her face. She wanted to go up to him and ask him if he was alright, a little nervous about doing so but then again, maybe he really needed someone to talk to? She stood up, picking up her things and slipped them into her bag before she headed over to him, the closer she went, the more the realised he was talking to someone, a rather unusual someone.
"I guess... This wasn't necessary, walk away before they noticed.." she mumbled to herself, passing a nervous smile if he noticed and turned to walk away.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c: it's alright, I've been busy myself xD and sorry for the lame post e u e;

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:37 am
ll Neo ll

User Image
Artie Hopper

The wolf had noticed the woman who was approaching them for some reason, most likely because of his master's outburst and had an idea. 'Master, it seems we have been bother people in the park here. Do your best and try to beat your fear.' Epsilon replied as he nudged the boy's head that had a confused look on his face as in the direction the woman as she had a nervous smile who had started to turn away. The boy then realized he that he had been speaking rather loudly, and it didn't help that Epsilon had an ominous appearance. He quickly got up and was nudged from behind from the wolf. "U-Umm.. E-Excuse m-me!" The boy spoke up to the woman as she started to walk away. "S-s-sorry, i-it seems that Eps and I w-were bothering y-you.. s-so I-I want t-t-to apologize.." The boy said to the woman, he was rather noticeably tense as he spoke to her with a stutter.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The sun was actually rather pleasant, since at the moment it wasn't much out at all! Cloudy weather was simply the best, bringing along the occasional odd and end of a memeory as it did for the mushi. As long as it didn't rain, he should think he'd be quite content out here. Too bad it was...outdoors. Dust clinging on his shoes, pollen on his jacket. Sage huffed as he shook off the latter, stutter stepping several feet back both out of low hanging branches that he almost collided into and a sprinkler that suddenly crackled into life, startling him mostly, though it could have easily soaked his socks with how close he'd stuck to the end of the winding path. Perhaps he should sit and observe, do as little moving as possible. Now, if only he could find one that looked clean? This was an uptown park, so it was well manicured, surely.

It was as he spotted out an early painted white bench that the CEO felt a tap on his shoulder, freezing as, before he could even react, he was spun around by a strong pair of hands. For a split second he'd contemplated if he was being mugged, though he doubted they bother having him turn around yet. Fortunate for him, he was greeted by a oddly familiar visage. While Sage's hands didn't hesitate to readjust his clothing -even though it'd hardly been disturbed- he was more selective about his imhmedience in speaking. But in a time much shorter than what the other male was taking, the ethereal being was able to calculate the features ingrained in his memories and match them to the current towering male figure. "Rigel, you certainly know how to make an appearance." One that was so like him. Grunting, he pulled away from the pinching fingers, going from rusting his clothes, to rubbing his cheeks with the back of his hand. "If it were a dream, I'd be quite flattered to consider myself in it. Alas, this is real, my friend, isn't that better?"

His grooming stopped and he tucked his hair behind his ear, gold orbs meeting those of a similar shade with calm observation. It felt longer than it'd probably been, a number of years since they'd last seen one another that he wasn't likely to put an accurate number on. "Ah yes. For the time being I'll be settled in this...cute little beach side town." At least until his own boss becided to move, or the mushi struck out on his own- whichever came first. There was also Fisher to see to, so more than likely the house would go to his twin assuming he did leave. Not anytime soon. "And what of you? Do you come to places like this as a vacation?"

User Image

Today's Versace Trails
Came from Home, is @ Park
$294 [spending history: n/a] $800 in bank
People around me: Rigel
OOC:

yo punny nut

Y

Z

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:01 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Concerned, nervous. ⟡ Company: Strangers ⟡ Location: The park

Lisa could hear some of the mumbling the other creature did, mostly about hem being a bother but she didn't want to just randomly burst out and say they went, it was awkward enough that she was already half way towards them and turning around now, stupid stupid girl! she thought to herself before she heard someone who seemed to he addressing her. She looked over to see the male. "Huh? Oh no no! Don't worry about it! I just was worried if you were going through a hard time and needed someone to talk to.." she said with a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of her head lightly.

⟡ o. o. c:

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:40 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie was still rather tense as he looked at the girl as she turned around and looked at him. He was a bit surprised at her reply and couldn't help but scratch the back of his head. It was at this point that the wolf behind the boy nudged him again and gave him a look that made the boy tense up as he knew what Epsilon wanted. "I-I know.." The boy muttered in reply to the wolf before looking at the girl again. "A-Ah.. y-yeah.. I am g-going through a bit of a h-hard t-time.. A-And I-I don't r-really have a-anyone to talk to, a-aside from Eps and Gam, s-since I-I just m-moved here a-a bit over a-a week ago.." The boy replied with a stutter as he gave wry smile. For him, it had been one thing after another, and it was like bad luck had been following him around since he moved here.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:36 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Rigel 'Jax' Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                                ❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one. We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜
                                                                                ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Confused, Surprised | I'm with: Sage | I'm wearing: Casual | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

It was only after the man spoke up, that Rigel confirmed his identity. The small grunts that followed after readjusting his jacket only made Rigel chuckle. "Did I surprise you then?" questioned the man as he grinned from ear to ear. It had been too long since the both of them last saw each other, too long for him to really keep track of the time but somehow, Rigel remembered. "Ten years, nine months and thirteen days." he blurted out, his golden orbs glistening as he spoke. He'd straighten himself up, his chin tilted upwards ever so slightly as if he were proud of himself for remembering such things. Rigel was known for his high intelligence quotient, however, he never really bothered to remember the important things which was why, he was once again passed off as an idiot. He would nod enthusiastically when Sage denied his claim for this to be a dream and a delightful smile worked its way across his lips. He knew this wasn't a dream but despite so, there was something that felt a little off, something that seemed a little strange. "But Sage-.." he'd call out with a saddened voice as he gently grasped the mushi's hand. "..aren't you a little too short for this to be real?" The man had to tilt his chin downwards in order for him to catch a glimpse of the mushi. Rigel would crouch to the same level but it seems, based off yesterday's events, it wasn't exactly something 'short' people appreciated. He was a poor, misunderstood child who simply wanted to do what he thought was best for others. He didn't want them to crane their neck because from his experience, many felt a kink in their necks after looking up for too long.

"I invited you to my wedding two years ago but I guess you were a little busy back then." said the man as he fiddled with the ring on his gloved hand. "All is good now that I get to see you again, how have you been!"

Cute little beach side town seemed to be the best description for Soleil and it made Rigel feel even more happy than he already is. That only meant he'd get to run into this little bundle of childhood joy a lot more often than he thought, which may or may not be good news to the other party. Being around Rigel meant a lot more unintentional butt hurt and constant harassment but given how Sage had dealt with Rigel since young, perhaps it might just be a little more tolerable for him compared to most others. "Once in a blue moon, really. I mean, a lot of stuff happened so I never really had the chance to go anywhere else." truthfully, he hadn't stepped out ever since Aria's death and it was only a few weeks after Camil's departure that Rigel had felt the need to head outside. He was worried about his brother's well-being but in reality, he just needed a break from his own thoughts. He needed to start fresh, escape from his reality and go to a place where there were no traces of his wife. He needed a clean jump start. "I moved here two days ago because I can't really trust Camil's eyesight and hearing to let him live alone."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

whiters4

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:04 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth Isaac Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them. A priceless gift, a treasuee beyond his dreams. She was wrapped so tight inside of him. He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart.

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

Mood: Moody | Company: Miki | Wearing: Casual | Soulmate: Rina Sohane | Cash: $1000

From the voice that emerged soon after he grumbled to himself, the redhead knew full-well he wasn't imagining things. Seth would turn his head, golden orbs narrowing at the sight of the fox that 'sat' beside him on the park bench. "Hey. I know you're talking. Stop pretending to be asleep." he'd give her a poke behind the ear as frustration finally settled in on his features. He wasn't one who'd usually get agitated from a small tease but with how grumpy he had been early this morning, he couldn't help but let his emotions get the best of him. In a short second, the fox's legs turned into human limbs and a rather petite woman ended up sitting beside him. She had lovely fox ears, and long blonde locks of hair. In that small moment, the redhead found himself entranced by her glistening emerald orbs but he'd turn away soon after her voice snapped him back into reality. Has he ever heard a fox talk? "Not in nineteen years, no. It's the first time seeing one talk." he gave a small shrug of the shoulders. Not that he never came across a fox before. There were a couple of people he knew who were foxes but they never had the ability to speak while they were in the form of an animal. The next time he actually gave her a glance was when she introduced herself and even then, it was only a quick glance. "Seth." he snorted. Drive him bonkers, she said. He simply shook his head and managed a halfhearted smile. She certainly did make him question his sanity for a split second there, that's for sure. The pale complexion on her features wasn't hard to miss and it had sprout a tinge of concern in that natural worrier.

"You alright, there? Your face. It looks pale."

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:02 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Concerned, nervous. ⟡ Company: Strangers ⟡ Location: The park

The girl could tell how nervous he was that just made her nervous as well, she tried to mask it off with a smile though, hopefully not make him feel as uneasy as he was. "Relax.." she started off, passing a smile, "I understand how you feel, though you do have some company, which is good.." she smiled before she added, "I'm sorry to hear about you going through a hard time, I wish I could help but I understand if you're uncomfortable talking about it.." she would say.

⟡ o. o. c:

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:31 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Black & White:::::: M o o d: Sleepy:::::: C o m p a n y: Random Guy:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Miki jolted a bit when she felt a poke behind her ears. That was a weird feeling when she got poked, the fox brushed off the poke as she moved her foxy paws up her ears and brushed her fur. It gave her a tiny shiver from that. "That felt really weird... I don't like getting randomly poked from behind my ears", the fox said when she turned to him and let out a small foxy pout. Miki sighed a bit when she sat down and relaxed her body back on the beach, head looking up, hair nearly touching the ground, and body completely worn out ever so slightly to move them. Her energy was completely worn out, she wasn't even able to move a muscle up. With an attempt to get up, she'll probably wobble around and collapse down on the ground. "Really? Thought there would be more foxes around this city.. those that can talk while being in that form to be exact", the fox said as she weakly moved her head to the side, opposite from looking at the male. When the male introduced himself as Seth, the fox nodded her head in response before she said a word. "Pleasure to meet you, Seth." Miki rose her head up straight, looking forward and tried to push her body up the bench, but kinda tumbled a bit and sat back down on the bench. The fox slowly took deep breaths in and exhale them out. With a couple of attempts trying to get up from the seat, the fox's eyes turned to Seth when he asked if she was okay. Weakly, but keeping strong on her feet a bit, she nodded to his question. "Y-yeah I'm fine. Nothing to worry about!", the fox told him before losing balance and falling down on her butt.

Out.Of.Character:
Bumps! Sorry for the long wait!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:57 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Seth Isaac Ryujin Dark Elemental Dragon

❛He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them. A priceless gift, a treasuee beyond his dreams. She was wrapped so tight inside of him. He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart.

She was entrenched in his soul.❜

Mood: Moody | Company: Miki | Wearing: Casual | Soulmate: Rina Sohane | Cash: $1000

"I wouldn't have poked you if you hadn't try to poke fun at me earlier." countered the redhead as he frowned, not letting her get her way with this tiny 'argument' they were having. He wasn't exactly the nicest company to have and he definitely wouldn't be given how frustrated he had been since early morning. He'd pull out his phone and he'd frown and shove it back into his pockets once he noticed how he doesn't even have a message from Rina at all. She seemed rather surprised when he mentioned how he has yet to come across any talking foxes in this city. He has befriended a set of twins who were foxes in the past few months but they couldn't really speak in the form of a fox. All the redhead heard back then was growls and occasional purring. "I'm sure you'll come across a talking fox some day. I don't know." he shrugged, not knowing just how to answer her question properly. Would she come across another one like her? Most probably given how many non human creatures are lurking this city. He, himself for example.

Pleasure to meet him? Well, it wasn't all too pleasurable when he poked her behind the ear, was it? "Uh.. likewise?" he scratched his cheek in an awkward manner. He supposed their meeting weren't all that unpleasant.

He'd take notice of how Miki shuffled in her seat, seemingly pushing herself up, only to fall back on the bench again. Was she really alright? She looked as if she was going to get knocked out within the next few seconds. When she claimed that she was alright, the redhead decided to stay out of her business. It wasn't like him to step in. He wasn't the type who'd meddle with anyone else's business. As long as they didn't disturb him, he'd be completely fine. However, his golden orbs would immediately dart in her direction when a soft 'thud' could be heart, and there she sat, falling weak to her knees on the ground. It'll be rather inappropriate to laugh, but Seth couldn't help but snicker at her currently state. "So that's your definition of fine?" with a snarky comment, he'd laugh before he stood up and helped her off the ground by her arm. She wasn't heavy at all, in fact, she weighed almost nothing. It wasn't too hard for Seth to lift her up considering how small sized she appeared to be.

"You seriously alright? Hurt yourself anywhere? Can you stand?" he paused, "Because I'm not going to help you if you fall again." he huffed and puffed, his expression showing signs of frustration, but even so, despite what he had said, it was most likely impossible for him to ignore a person in need. Seth was just a man who's very dishonest with his feelings. Very, very stubborn, at that.

Out~Of~Crocodiles:

JayyLee10

PUMMMY

Trash

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sage cleared his throat, hand covering the curve of his lips as Rigel regarded his surprise. "Only naturally." A sweet tone replied as his arms dropped to his sides and hooked on his belt loops. His eyes seemed to avoid the other's naturally contagious smile, for a moment flickering past him as if to check their surroundings. Rigel knew how long it had been, the proud lift of his chin following closely after while the mushi hummed and nodded his slight astonishment. "So long..." It was a little less than an exhaled statement, an almost distraught one. And yet it made sense that they'd- the two of them and himself, had gone their separate ways then. He'd left overseas for much bigger things then he'd ought to be up to at his age, but when you're ten years old and sharing the same class with a bunch of high schoolers-- well, you'd expect that person to be up to big things.

"There's a lot catch up on from that time." He himself, who hadn't even been a teenager when he left. And Rigel with his ambitions that were nothing like what ran in his family. Camil he could have heard about, the latter not so much. Not unless he'd gone on as a stylist for celebrities, and Sage's awareness denied such a fact. Rigel was as jovial as he should perhaps be feeling, standing there with a perpetual grin. Sage's curiosity was piped upon seeing it disappear, glancing between their hands as his was taken in an almost endearing sort of way. It reminded him of his knee granny would take your hand and pat it in a gesture of comfort and goodwill. Sage laughed quite a bit at the cause of the concerned murmur, his other hand lifting to pat the side of the other man's arm. "So you've dreamt of a time where I'd finally have caught up to you? I'd take responsibility if I could, but this is indeed reality."

Gently taking his hand back, the mushi tepidly adjusted the strap of his bag. He often traveled with his his tablet inside. Inspiration could strike at any moment and he wouldn't miss it, nevertheless he was concerned not to have it stolen away by force or otherwise. The fidgeting might come off as discomfort, but there was none to be found in his expression to match the body language. As for the remarks on his height, he had neither pride nor ego to be bruised over the matter. Portraying himself as human, he could only accept his own physicality with all its weaknesses. Whether being bullied in school or teased in life, he's grown a tough skin and a merciless mentality. When it came to his friend, he especially took none to heart but all for tenderhearted play. Rigel was tenderhearted if not younger minded in attitude then most he knew. Even after all these years it wasn't any less apparent, even after mention of a wedding, which he'd missed.

"I was sorely regretful to disappoint you. But yes, I was quite busy." 'Busy' had no specific context as to in what way. He felt that in light of the discussion presenting the reason would only be seen as an excuse- he felt no want to do that. And on that note he felt the politeness of obligation to ask about his 'misses,' only to find that the subject was changed before his mouth could even open. The stylist rustled with a ring that caught the light, glistening like his eyes often shone themselves- though not always. "I have been as busy as always, but well." He never slowed down, it seemed. He'd run through this scenario so often that there was no persuasion in stopping to 'smell the flowers' as it was said. "And yourself? Your family as well." There was a lot of them he'd been unable to name for a while, but now he could. All eight children plus the parents, none he'd seen since those days that weren't just glances of memory.

The CEO the brought up the discussion of their commonality in ending up here, this place there could be found no further evidence of his pleasure with. Necessity was all his tone revealed, no vitality of admiration or leisure as he suspected the older man of possessing. Thus in the dark haired man's case, in accordance with his own words, this was a rare venture. Sage supposed that conclusion only made sense, marriage was occupying in many ways. The mushi lost interest in the same several long lifetimes ago, but he applauded those who still marched faithfully into the commitment. He wished he knew whom had tied companionship so closely to...existence. The mental and emotional need, the physical craving. In his early years it'd coectivly seemed disgusting; in the early years only. "Only two mere days? Aha, and Camil is here too. I must keep an eye for him as well. Which neighborhood are you each in?"

User Image

Today's Versace Trails
Came from Home, is @ Park
$294 [spending history: n/a] $800 in bank
People around me: Rigel
OOC:

yo punny nut

Y

Z

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈vαℓεʀʏ Ραvℓσv┈━═☆
                                                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                                                  ωȟσ▸ Himself
                                                                                                  ωȟεʀε▹ Soleil Park
                                                                                                  тȟσυɡȟтs▸ What to do...
                                                                                                  cʀυsȟ▹ No one
                                                                                                  sтαтυs▸ Single
                                                                                                  ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Valery sighed as he silently walked along through the park, his parasol open and held above his head just in case it started raining. The weather seemed absolutely dreadful today and he wasn't even sure as to why he was even out here. Stopping in his tracks he looked around to find a place to sit and rest his feet as he had been walking for a good twenty minutes. Spotting one, he jogged over to it and sat down folding his parasol and setting it beside him. As he sat he began wondering if he should text his friend to see if she wanted to hang out but decided against it, he didn't really want to do much today and would hate to drag anyone else into his boredom. He thought he should just head home and warm up near the fire with a book and a cup of hot cocoa, but decided to sit just a big longer. Cold weather always made him feel a bit sluggish.

σcc▸"-------"

yo punny nut
                                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                                  Quote:

Kitsichu

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:12 am

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Cecil | Choi Hyun-Ri Bloodsucker
                                                                                ❛I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.❜

I'm feeling: Indifferent, Mourning | I'm with: No One | I'm wearing: Casual | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

In the park, beneath a tree, there'd be a man, quietly sitting on the bench, his gaze fixed on seemingly nothing at all. He wasn't in this reality at the moment, his mind had wandered off, his gaze fixed upon something none would be able to see. His past. He would be thinking of his past, thinking of what he had done. Despite how painful it would be for him, he would sit at the very same spot every single day. He'd toy with the engagement ring he had around his cross necklace. He'd caress the soft steel surface of the cross that glistened beneath the soft rays of street light. It was getting fairly late, Cecil knew that very well, but he wasn't moving any time soon. He'd simply sit there, gazing into nothingness.

"Live, Cecil. Live for us, but most importantly.. for yourself." his mother's words rang in his ear.

But, what was there to live for? What was worth living for when all he could do was hurt those he cared about.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I'll add a picture after photobucket's back from maintenance

Hime Okami

Name

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:13 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈vαℓεʀʏ Ραvℓσv┈━═☆
                                                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                                                  ωȟσ▸ Himself
                                                                                                  ωȟεʀε▹ Soleil Park
                                                                                                  тȟσυɡȟтs▸ Who is that?
                                                                                                  cʀυsȟ▹ No one
                                                                                                  sтαтυs▸ Single
                                                                                                  ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Valery looked up from his phone and into the darkening sky, it was getting late. He stretched as he reached for his parasol and noticed something glisten in the corner of his eye. Curiosity got the best of him so he placed his phone in his pocket and got up to check what it was. As he approached where he saw the glistening, he noticed a man sitting there. He stopped dead in his tracks "Oh..." His face flushed as he quickly got out of the mans line of sight before he was noticed.

Valery gripped his chest tightly as his breath quickened. Why was he so nervous? He grabbed his phone from his pocket and texted his friend.

Please come quickly Saku -Valery

σcc▸"Sorry for the late and short post"

yo punny nut
                                                                                                  gecloud
                                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                                  Quote:

Kitsichu

Loyal Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games