Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Rhia Dalphi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:35 pm
Aylos peoples! I'm...Well, Most people just call me Kyu (or Rhia). I live in the northern Piedmont (its on the East coast of the U.S.) I've been on Gaia since November of 2006, and I have five different Avatars. rolleyes All of which I use for different things. But this one is my first and my favorite (despite the lack of flashy stuff). Currently I'm going after several items of substantial worth (Staff of the Angels, Solar Cloak, CoCo, Elegant Veil, DemonBow, Leather Cross thingy) but at the VERY moment, I'm questing a Lunar Cloak for my friend's birthday ^^. So...uh...Not much more to say, I like roleplaying and meeting peoples and that's about it. See ya round!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:37 pm
Woo Woo
Hey name is nick
im 15
no i do not do drugs
i love anime
i love halo zelda and final fantasy
so i dont know what else to talk about but umm i am helping my sister quest for her avvi ^^
arent i nice razz (hardly to her she is soo snotty) >.> lol  

Feleroth

300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kinna Shi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:53 pm
My username is my name I use because my real first name is stupid and I hate it. I'm 13, almost 14. I surf around the marketplace and stuff. I'm trying to get a Steel-Plated Ninja Band which sint going too well. Been on Gaia for atleast a year, this is my second main account which I go on whenever I'm avoiding friends on my main(they're troublesome). My fave anime is Naruto.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:56 pm
BantyMom
For all intents and purposes, my name is just going to have to be BantyMom. I use that name on every site on the internet and in several places in real life anyway. It is even on my license plate now.

Oh, except on teamareola.com (StarCraft site) where the guys there liked me enough to ask me to join their clan despite my tendancy to lose everytime I play, and my name became x]BM[x (I play on east in op ta.com, just in case anyone reading this plays). They especially liked the irony of my new name because I am about as good-mannered as they come and BM stands for bad-mannered in that community.

I am 48 and an elementary school teacher.

Yep, you read that right. 48. Born about a month before the space age. Worked on computers when they still needed a room of their own, the terminals were the size of EZ-Boy Lounger, and the programs were stored on punch cards!

Fortran anyone?

My neice rps and learned that when I was in highschool, I did too, at lunch and at sleep-overs. (no personal computer then) She then told me about this site.

I live on the central coast of California *waves at engineer of doom on the other side of Pacheco pass somewhere* and raise bantam show chickens (explains the name)

My goal? I'm 48! my avatar is about as complete and fancy as it's going to get. The bouncy antennae are my nod to a bit of whimsy (note the matching sandals), but personally, I don't need anymore expensive pixels. I have a Starcraft-playing friend who shows chickens in Southern California is undergoing skin grafts right now who would love an angelic sash some day, so that is what I am working on.

Anyone here like doing tek-teking?

I would like to sell all my fish, bugs, trash, and flowers somewhere other than the marketplace.

Gee someone older than me I thought I was the old fart on Gaia lol.  

blackjack68

blackjack68

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:09 pm
Hi

I am 39 and have been on Gaia since November. My step son Harry Herokami told me about it. In the beginning I was a bit worried about him being here as I was worried about some of the things that I saw over his shoulder but after being here a while I found that it was pretty harmless stuff I let my account stew for a few months checking in periodically. I have been hooked ever since. I have even contributed a couple of times. I have been having alot of fun and it's a nice diversion from being a stay at home dad. I have 4 children and they are what I live for even if they try my patience on a regular basis.

As the name indicates I like to play Blackjack. I am fairly good at it and on Gaia has helped me gain a few tickets that are part of my questing for my Avi. I have expensive tastes and go through gold faster than I can get it. The most I ever had at any given time was 14,000
I hit the Market on a regular basis. I have a shop and I have made the majority of my gold at the market selling and buying items. I average a 200 to 300 profit margine on most of my items and usually have really good deals that undercut the competition. So stop by and see if I have anything you might need or want but you have to be quick as my stuff sells almost the instant it goes up for sale.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:26 am
Gimme All Ur Tickets

silly chrissy

X_Khanna_X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:56 am
My Gaian name is WoodNymph39 - My friends just call me Nymph

My real name is Cyndy and I Live in St. Cloud, MN. I'm a college student - I've been with Gaia for just a few months now - but Love the Marketplace.

I have almost reached my Dream Avi - and I've done it all by working thru the Marketplace.

I do not know if I'll get the Demonic pendant to finish my Avi - I do not know if I want it anymore.

I'm now have the best time helping my friends get items for their Avi's.

I've made several friends thru the Marketplace and hope to make more here in the guild. 4laugh

Since May30th my marketplace store has moved over 300K - my goal is to move 1 mil thru it and to keep going strong.

I love helping my close friends - it is its own reward  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:30 pm
MrBobVilla
The penguins are evil! Why do they keep attacking me? The horror. gonk
lol  

seperated_from_the_humans

crystalized_1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:49 pm
cheerio!!!

I am Crystal.. Only been here for little over a week and love the site!
Am coming along although have few questions, they are sure to be answered in guild here.. lol

I live in South Florida and love the mrketplace and towns here..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:38 pm
K, so yeah... I'm Livre Love!
I live in Utah... yep... I like alot of stuff so it's not worth my time to list them... I'm also running on a lack of sleep right now. Hehe!  

Livre Love

fdsajjdl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:02 am
Nah, Blackjack68, you're not the only old fart on here! There's a whole guild full of over 30 gaians (you can search for it pretty easily or PM me). I'm 41 (42 next month!) and am going to start my last semester of grad school in August (yippee!!). Hope to go find work in a museum or with an archaeological consulting firm. I use the marketplace to sell items to fulfill quests that my daughter and I are on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:49 am
My name is Chaosti and I am 28. I play RPGs and also in the SCA (medievel re-creation group). I am just about to check out the Dream Avi. Program on Tektek.org and then I hope to be able to post it. Just from what I have seen on others' Avi.s I suspect that my Dream will take a long time and Scrooge McDuck amounts of gold. Does anyone know how to build a money tower fortress/safe?  

Lady_Chaosti

LordEsedess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:45 pm
Well im just new in this guild my name is Blago im 14 years old im From bulgaria and that is about it smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:51 pm
Well, this is probably why I was invited, so what the Hell.

I've been playing around in the marketplace the last few months. I have no definable goal in the marketplace as to me it's nothing more than a game and I see my gold as my score.

I 'sell' my MP talents to others in certain guilds I also haunt. They give me money to play around with in the marketplace, I return it after a month or so with a good portion in profits for them and a bit for me. They get gold, I get to amuse myself so it works for me.

Maybe some day I'll pick out something to save up for. For now I just play with it and see how much I can come out with.  

Zeddicuus

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kitty Cosplayer11

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:23 pm
i'm 11 shy,and a little crazy!(shy compared 2 most people)i also have a wii system and i draw my own mangas!i dont know what else 2 say,lol! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff