Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cryohazard Gloom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:09 pm

Um.... hello. I'm new to this guild (and still kinda new to Gaia) so....... hello! sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:28 pm

Var-Sather
Um.... hello. I'm new to this guild (and still kinda new to Gaia) so....... hello! sweatdrop

Hello! And Welcome to the guild.

Masquanade
Crew

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:57 pm

Why Hello There and welcome to the guild^^"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:49 pm

Hiya I'm Kelsey I can help you out!!

anime_fan_9002

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:18 pm

Welcome to the guild. smile
Do you read any manga or watch any anime?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:41 am

Hi hi, everyone!
I might get some manga this afternoon...maybe. ninja I think I may end up buying my Pinky:St Alien Invader set and Arucreid Pinky I've been wanting....because I may be able to get them after so long and manga will always be there...ya know?
I am going to try and pick this damn Inu-Yasha trading figure that I want. For those of you who don't know about Japanese trading figures, they come in boxes that look all the same with the ones you could possibly get on the back of the box. I want the frikkin' Kikyo because she looks so cool and I'm a Kikyo fan (weird, I know). So, I picked one last week and it was Kagome. crying Hopefully, I can get Kikyo tonight. She looks like one of the lighter ones, so I have to hold the boxes and estimate the weight and stuff. There's a possibility that I might get Miroku because he's a light one too, but a girl said she'd buy him off me if I got him because...I'm not too fond of Miroku. I would like if only it wasn't for the perverted cosplayer a couple years back at Animazement.... crying crying crying
Sorry I rambling...kinda bored...eheh sweatdrop

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:01 am

I might try getting some action figures myself. I'll have to wait until I go up to Dallas for that. There aren't any good anime stores in my area. crying
I definitely want an Inuyasha one. whee I can't resist those ears!!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:50 am

The only figures I have are these two rele rele cute chobits one that my friend sent me ^^ I <3 them, hee hee ^^

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:58 pm

I barely have any figures. I have one figure that came with a chobits boxset and a Fullmetal Alchemist figure I got over in Japan. There is a local shop near me that sometimes gets anime figures but he jacks the price up on them. And rumor has it that Hot Topic is selling FMA figurines like those Inu Yasha figures (you don't know what you're going to get).
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:27 pm

*cries* I just did this super huge long post and it so totally screwed me over >< I swear I am going to hurt someone if there is not a manga sale soon. It is a new year and a new month and there is still NO sale!!! Why NOT!? There really needs to be a sale because I think I am going on like 1 or 2 months without getting any new manga. It is really driving me insane, I need my manga!!! Wait a second... It has been since November 9th since I have gotten any, OMG ITS ALMOST BEEN THREE MONTHS *DIES* okay thats it, I have officially keeled over. Now I am a walking, talking, manga obssessed zombie. If their are no manga sales soon I am going to go somewhere and chew there heads off! Oh well anyways I don't have any figurines. But I have seen FMA ones, Inuyasha, Trigun, Chobits and more and I want them all!!! They are all just so awesome and cute and so darn neat! Alas I would rather spend my money on the actual manga that they have. NEED SALE NOW. Oh I went to targets today and there is this uber cool jacket they have. I really like it and want it but I look at the price tag... *reads 39$* O_o NANI!? Really now, I am not about to spend that much on clothes, manga yes, clothes no. I mean come on now. Nyah I think I talked about something else too but I just can't remember anymore. *sighs* stupid thing making me forget all I wrote in the first place. Yet, I am still rambling once again so I think that is enough, this one may even be longer than the last. *copies before sending so it can't screw her over again*

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:28 pm

*does two thumbs up* YAY IT WORKED GO ME XP
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:02 am

Psy-psy-chan: Don't worry. You find a sale soon. 3nodding Try to hold on until then.

Masq: I hadn't heard of that. I might check it out when I go home.

Anyway, I found this link to a flash movie.

http://www.geocities.jp/iyasakado/usigael.htm

I thought that it was uber-kawaii. whee
Be warned though, it takes a while for it to load.

Tobias Mule

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:19 pm

Masquanade
I barely have any figures. I have one figure that came with a chobits boxset and a Fullmetal Alchemist figure I got over in Japan. There is a local shop near me that sometimes gets anime figures but he jacks the price up on them. And rumor has it that Hot Topic is selling FMA figurines like those Inu Yasha figures (you don't know what you're going to get).

I know SunCoast and some other stores are selling the box figures already put together and in a clear box so you see what you're getting...but part of the fun is not know which you'll get and I think the ones you put together are better quality...
Anywho...So...last night I blew $20 on those figures and I STILL didn't get Kikyo. Got Sango riding Kirara and Sesshomaru, and Sesshie's foot was broken!!! So now, I have to ask one of my buds who games with figurines for some special glue. crying
I might be getting a blast of money...$60 sweatdrop I make these scarves, called eyelash scarves and I made one for my mom and she wore it to work, so now all the girls in her department want them. SCHWEET~ MONEH! blaugh
Pinkys are calling meee~ "Buy me! Buy me!" crying
Hai! Atashi wa hen yo~!!! xd
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:17 pm

blaugh
Way to go, Neko! I might try that...but I need a ride to get to the mall. That is where the Hot Topics is in town. Otherwise I'll have to wait for about a week since there is no good anime store in town. stressed
I'll be heading towards Dallas to se my boyfriend and spend the day there with him. whee It's how we're going to spend Valentine's Day since we won't be able to see each other on Monday of the actual holiday. It should be fun. 3nodding

Tobias Mule

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:31 pm

Still no sales >< so annoying. heh okies I really need to stop complaining about that. I am having fun rp'ing lately though. Mostly for my dragon right now, I am thinking about getting more pets on gaia so that I will be able to rp a little bit more, also I will prolly get into more rp's over the summer. Best time to do it because I will have the time^^
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games