Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:19 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Hytoshi grabbed the paper. "Yea I know I just trained for the Exams a while ago..." He said. "Can you tell me what time it is now?"

The man shook his head slowly. He pointed at he paper and stood silently. His eyes looked dull, but oddly had a sharpness to them.
"Oh. Ok then. Can you speak? I haven't heard a word from you yet." he says.

The man shook his head. He noticed other chuunin heading fotr the harbor so he headed there as well. Perhaps the exam whould be held there.
He walked along the path to the harbor. "So you new around here?"

The man's eyes moved to the young man and after a moment went back to the path. He nodded slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:14 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Hytoshi grabbed the paper. "Yea I know I just trained for the Exams a while ago..." He said. "Can you tell me what time it is now?"

The man shook his head slowly. He pointed at he paper and stood silently. His eyes looked dull, but oddly had a sharpness to them.

The man shook his head. He noticed other chuunin heading fotr the harbor so he headed there as well. Perhaps the exam whould be held there.

The man's eyes moved to the young man and after a moment went back to the path. He nodded slowly.
Hytoshi looks at the man's arm. "Were you in a battle?"  

m00nPanda

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:08 pm
Shin woke up in the tree near the school he slept it. He looked around for a bit than sighed....heh didn't know what to do since there was no one around to help him out with being new to the village. He sits there thinking maybe he should leave to a different village.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:18 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer

Hytoshi looks at the man's arm. "Were you in a battle?"

Again the man nodded, then placed a hand on his throat.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:53 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

((The story of Shinji, Sabu and Chiyo returning to Konoha will be told another time, right now, Sabu needs to re-take the Jounin Exam))
"Booya!" Shinji screamed as arrived at the Konoha gates. "Sabu-sensei, you go on without us! Go do your exam!"
Shinji now had to endure Chiyo on his back, plus the (Insanely heavy Scroll that weighs more than Chiyo) scroll.
This won't be good for my spinal chord... The pain... Shinji thought whilst enduring the pain of Chiyo's Scroll.
"Okay! To my apartment!" Shinji managed to gasp.

Sabu nodded. Although he was a jounin, he was promoted under special circumtances and he wanted to see if he was really cut out to do it. He hurried to the docks.

"Are you doing ok Shinji-kun?" Chiyo asked as she was carried to Shinji's apartment. She could hear the strain in his voice.
"YESsss! I AM OKAY!" Shinji shouted out, trying to keep up the weight.
People around him stared at him and laughed.
"SHUT UP!!" Shinji panted as he trod along.
As soon as he reached his apartment door he quickly let one hand of Chiyo and plunged into on of his pockets, pulled out a key, that was follow a thrust and turn. All of that was done in one fluid motion. Shinji burst into his room, placed Chiyo very gently on a nearby chair and flung himself onto his bed.

Chiyo smiled. "You did very will Shinji-kun. Your apartment is very nice." She looked around the room and smiled. Perhap this boy would help Sabu with a few of his problems. "So we do I get to meet this Chou?"
Slightly recovered, he jumped to his feet an quickly sat down again.
She'll find us, I must warn you though. She is a real psycho... Her best friend is Daisuke, he's my room mate, so he'll have to come back..." Shinji pointed to a card-board box in the corner.
"Um... Thats Chou's room. She made it herself. She left her weird pills and scroll inside it, she'll be back soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:00 am
Shin started to get tired again but felt cold some what, and alone more and more. He sat in the tree near the school a bit more and looks up at the night sky.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:27 am
Chiyo smiled. "She certainly sounds like a character."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:33 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin started to get tired again but felt cold some what, and alone more and more. He sat in the tree near the school a bit more and looks up at the night sky.
((I'm pretty sure it's day and it's warm.))  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:56 am
Dragon Sneeze
Shinji nodded.
"Mmm-Hmm!"

"I'll be going out for a few minutes, if you like I could borrow a wheel chair and you could come with me, or you could stay here, which do you prefer?" Shinji asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:09 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Shinji nodded.
"Mmm-Hmm!"

"I'll be going out for a few minutes, if you like I could borrow a wheel chair and you could come with me, or you could stay here, which do you prefer?" Shinji asked with a smile.

Chiyo raised an eyebrow. "I have an even better idea." She bit her thumb then preformed several hand seals. "Summoning no Jutsu!" she said as she placed her hand on the floor in front of her. A huge rat the size of a person appeared in the room. It had a pair of sai's strapped to its waist and a patch over one eye. From the look of him he had been in many battles.
"Gah, what do you want now?" it said irritably.
"Shinji-san, this is Kino. Kino, you are to be my transportation for now."
The rat rolled it's eyes. "Don't you ever think I have more important things to do than be your nursemaid?" Kino asked rudely.
Chiyo fell forward onto Kino's back and positioned herself comfortably.
"Kino I do not care what food you were stealing or what female rat you were chasing. You will help me because I ask you nicely."
Kino grumbled, but complied.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:10 am
Kai Hyugiha
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((I'm pretty sure it's day and it's warm.))

((quit nitpicking stare ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:28 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Shinji nodded.
"Mmm-Hmm!"

Chiyo raised an eyebrow. "I have an even better idea." She bit her thumb then preformed several hand seals. "Summoning no Jutsu!" she said as she placed her hand on the floor in front of her. A huge rat the size of a person appeared in the room. It had a pair of sai's strapped to its waist and a patch over one eye. From the look of him he had been in many battles.
The rat rolled it's eyes. "Don't you ever think I have more important things to do than be your nursemaid?" Kino asked rudely.
"Kino I do not care what food you were stealing or what female rat you were chasing. You will help me because I ask you nicely."
Shinji promptly fainted.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:32 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Shinji nodded.
"Mmm-Hmm!"

Shinji promptly fainted.

"Oh my, it seems that was a bit to much for him." Chiyo said, "Wake him up Kino."
Kino took the end of his tail and lightly wrapped the boy's head. "Hey you, wake up!"
"Be gentle!" Chiyo said fiercly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:39 am
Sabu reached the dock where all the chuunin were gathering and sighed. He was ready for this. Grabbing his container from his waist, he took several swigs of his homemade sake and smiled. He'd make his father proud today.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:41 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Shinji nodded.
"Mmm-Hmm!"

Shinji promptly fainted.

"Oh my, it seems that was a bit to much for him." Chiyo said, "Wake him up Kino."
Kino took the end of his tail and lightly wrapped the boy's head. "Hey you, wake up!"
"Be gentle!" Chiyo said fiercly.
Shinji regained conciousness and opened an eye. He opened an eye, and saw the rat, once again. He jumped back and drew a kunai,
"Stay away from Chiyo-san!" He yelled.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games