Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:33 pm
Sora then jumps down to Seilene and Arkanna and says "I'll wait for your answer!!!"Sora says winking back at Seilene,and laughing..........

Hero just watches the the 2 girls laugh and rolls his eyes rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:40 pm
Arkanna had closed her eyes, but was surprised by Sora jumping to them. She quickly opens her eyes and mumbles,"Whatever...." She then settles back down, leaning her head on Seilene's back, trying to get out of view from Sora.

Seilene let's her sis lay down and rest, turning to Hero she says, "Do you not like laughing Hero?"  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:45 pm
'Hn" Hero replies not looking at them and looks at the moon....
"So you like looking at Mother Moon too Hero?" Sora askes
then Hero looks at her suprised at her question and the name she called the moon  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:51 pm
Seilene smiles and turns back to her wolf form.

Arkanna feels the change and reaches over, tugging on Seilene's ear.

Seilene gets her ear pulled and sighs, as her fur changes from black to white.

Arkanna starts to fall a sleep, she mumbles, "Thats better....Sora.... whats with the weird moon name?" Before she hears the answer she falls asleep.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:55 pm
Sora hearing the question looks down at the ground her bangs covering hers eyes(well peoples remeber she wears a bandanna!)"I just do..."she replied trailing off.... crying (I know why she does!!!! It makes me cry!!!*sniff*)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:00 pm
Seilene looks at Arkanna who's asleep. She smiles then looks up to Sora yawning, "Well today was interesting.. Im gonna catch some shut-eye." She lays her head on her paws, "Good night....." she says trailing off. Soon she too is asleep.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:03 pm
Sora looks at them and smiles...."Yes it was..." she mumbles and turns to her wolf form and sleeps by Seilene....

Hero looks at them....and turns into his wolf form and goes a couple of feet away and curls into a ball "This girls are intresting...."he mumbles to himself and falls asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:09 pm
Arkanna starts to feel something tickling her nose. She tries to swat it away, but it justs keeps bugging her. Arkanna opens her eyes to see a dragonfly sitting on her nose. She reaches up and squishes it, then getting up she stretches. Turning around she notices the sun peeking over the clouds, "Its dawn already?..." she quietly says to herself. looking around she sees Sora, Hero, and Seilene still snoozing. She sighs and climbs up the cliff, at the top she sits down and stares off into the morning sky.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:12 pm
Sora wakes up and yawns and sees the sun's rays coming thourgh the clouds and then sees Seilene on a rock she jumps up to her and says "Good Morning!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:21 pm
Seilene gets startled awake, changing from a white wolf back to black. She looks up and sees Sora, "mmmmm... morning already...." She gets up, yawns, and stretches. She then turns to Sora, "good morning." She turns to Arkanna, "good....hey where'd she go?" She says seeing an empty spot where her sister used to be.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:24 pm
(Whoops wrong character sorry!!!!! sweatdrop GGGGRRRRR I'm so dumb!!! stressed )
"She is on the rock" says Sora looking at Arkanna  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:38 pm
Arkanna hears her name,"what do you want.." looking down at everyone.

Seilene looks up to Arkanna, "I thought i told you to be nice.. stare .. anyway good morning!!" Seilene then jumps down and lands i n the river. She comes to the surface, "Im awake now..." she says grinning.  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:41 pm
Hero then wakes up to the sound of splashing and sees the girls he rolls his eyes and his stomach growls.....he gets up and walks into the forest before anyone could see him..

Sora finally relizes that Hero is gone and says "Where did Hero go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:46 pm
Seilene looks around herself, "I dunno..." She looks up at Arkanna, "hey!! get your butt down here!"

Arkanna looked down at her sister, " stare If you think im gonna jump down there just cause you say to?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:49 pm
Sora sits down and watches the sisters argue not noticing that Hero came back with a freshly killed deer....

Hero sits there till the girls notice him......  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games