Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:24 pm
I felt like this item was made just for me.

Shugo's so happy with the new items.

whee heart

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:28 pm
*sniff* I WANT them!! crying crying crying  

Manda_Tifa

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:48 am
Yet again I come to this thread in a donation-whored fashion. =D  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:14 am
Manda_Tifa
*sniff* I WANT them!! crying crying crying

I know you do dear. I could give you the gold to get one, I suppose, if you can't wait for my items to come in.... neutral  

FogSage

lost2darkness

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:07 pm
*edit* nevermindsize]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:11 pm
New items are in. A Halo (big surprise there), a Zodiac item, and the Cloud. Personally, the Halo is going to be a flop. I can tell you that right now. Nothing can replace the original.

Zodiac and Cloud items might be fun. I want the Cloud for it's rainy day thingy.  

FogSage

Luna Starbright

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:18 pm
FogSage
New items are in. A Halo (big surprise there), a Zodiac item, and the Cloud. Personally, the Halo is going to be a flop. I can tell you that right now. Nothing can replace the original.

Zodiac and Cloud items might be fun. I want the Cloud for it's rainy day thingy.

I personally think the Halo okay. I like the fact they're bringing it back to celebrate the 100 months of donation items.

But, I really want a couple of clouds and zodiac items.
Cloud = Steam, Rain, and cloud bra thing xD
Zodiac = Ram horns and crown
<3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:26 pm
FogSage

Speak for yourself, I love the looks of the new halo. I've been wanting a white/silver one since I first saw the original. Sure it isn't going to ever match the price of the original halo, but no donation item ever will.

Finally a halo that is angelic looking that will match my outfits. heart

<.< Course I would love all the items a lot more if I could equip them. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:52 pm
yet another item to put on the list..*greedy item whore*

I like the new halo. It would match better with some of my outfits and it isn't impossible to quest for.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:56 pm
Gaia needs to hurry up and release a Ninja clothing style. I want to cosplay as Momochi Zabuza! cry  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:08 pm
And there is your halo people. 3nodding That Platinum Halo was such a tease, but now we have the real thing. I for one am pleased, I have always wanted a good looking halo and never actually cared for the original all that much.

Find much good use of the other two items as well. Much avi ideas swimming around in my head, but I of course had to retool my Angelic Warrior outfit again. rofl I think what I like the most is having a good looking quiver and bow.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:10 pm
FogSage

Correction: You NEED the Cloud for it's rainy-day pose...XD (just pickin!!!) xd

I like em. I find a lot of the Zodiac poses to be quite useless for me, but I can't wait to see some Phantom cosplays now! ^_^

I actually forgot that the items were coming out today. It's been so busy for me...it's my mommy's birthday! She's 43. 3nodding

EDIT: And it's F'in AWESOME that they came out on PAYDAY!! lol  

Manda_Tifa

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:13 pm
FogSage
Gaia needs to hurry up and release a Ninja clothing style. I want to cosplay as Momochi Zabuza! cry

Now that you bring it up, I'm surprised they haven't...

I find the Zodiac really neat, not sure about the cloud though...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:12 pm
Speaking of birthdays, this thread is officially one year old! I'd really like a banner or something for the front page, something with pizazz to spice things up. Still, I'm glad this thread has been used in lieu of all those separate threads we used to have scattered about the forums. ^^ Thank you to everyone who posted here, because without your input, this thread would be nothing. Literally. ^^;  

FogSage

Zella L.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:55 pm
Holy hell. These are awesome items.
I'm totally ready to do some art for them, anyone interested in a fullbody traditional for two letters?

I can't believe that in one item, there's three pairs of horns andthe phantom half mask. So awesome. >=D  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games