Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:12 pm
Moon lifted a wary silver paw and sniffed the newcomer cautiously. "Sure," she mumbled, glancing at Branwen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:05 am
* Branwen continues to snuggle with Shuicho and saw Peprika walk into the den. " Sure, there is plenty of room in this den. Wolves come and go here." smiled Branwen. "By the way I'm Branwen and this is my mate Shuicho." she said smiling and wagging her tail.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:41 am
*shuicho licked branwen's cheek*"hey have you seen zayra?"*shuicho asked branwen*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:49 pm
((I believe we haven't told our guild daughter that we wander through the other rooms. I'll be sure to tell her.))

*Branwen looked at Shuicho. "Zayra? She wasn't with you?" said Branwen standing up quickly. "Oh my. . ." she said feeling like a horrible mother already.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:28 am
Zayra stood at the base of a tree about 20 yards from the den. She has trembling with fear because she had lost the scent of her parents. She stood there with her tail tucked between her legs and wimpered softly. She let out a howl hoping her adoptive parents would come and find her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:42 am
* Branwen quickly left Shuicho's side dashing about to look for Zayra. "Oh my. . .I'm a terrible mother. She's out there all alone. Spirits, please protect her." she said to herself. Branwen was about to howl when she heard a small howl and a familar scent. "I know that scent! Zayra!" barked Branwen. Branwen dash through the forest to her daughters call and howls back to "stay where you are. I'll find you!" as she continues to run. Finally, Branwen comes upon a familar face. "Oh Zayra honey. I'm so sorry." she approached her with a soft voice. "Your safe. Mommy found you." she said nuzzling the pup and licking her.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:06 am
"Mommy! I'm sorry for getting lost. I'm sorry." She said crying as she nuzzled her back and licked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:58 am
* Branwen embraced Zayra tightly. " Oh no sweetie. Don't be sorry. It's our fault for not watching you more carefully. Your father and I must remember it's just not the two of us anymore. We are three." She said still holding Zayra in her arms. She licked Zayra tears away. Branwen was also teary eyed. She has fallen in love with Zayra. She was so happy Zayra was alright.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:02 am
Runningpaw watched Branwen and Zayra from the den. Gone for a moon or so, and she had lost a friend...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:04 am
* Branwen placed allowed Zayra to ride her back to the den. When Branwen and Zayra were making their way closer to the den. Branwen picked up a familar scent. Hmmm. . .is that Runningpaw? Branwen trotted a bit faster and saw Runningpaw at the entrance of the den. "Hello my friend! So good to see you!" smiled Branwen.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:52 pm
Runningpaw galloped over to Branwen and covered her with licks. "Branwen!" she barked happily. She bit her scruff playfully. "Where have you been?" glancing at Shuicho and Zayra she said, "and who have you been with?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:13 am
* Branwen was very happy to see Runningpaw. Although, she blushed after her friend comment about "who have you been with. . ." She glanced at Runningpaw again. "Well, my friend a lot's changed. Shuicho's my mate. We haven't been mates too long. He's an awesome mate. And Zayra here. . . .she our adopted daughter. I haven't had children of my own yet." giggled Branwen blushing a bit wondering if Shuicho heard.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:51 am
Zayra peeked out from behind Brawen. "Hello." She said in a small voice to Runningpaw.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:41 am
"Goodness, where are my manners. Runningpaw this is Zayra. Zayra this is my friend Runningpaw." she said smiling at the pup and at her friend.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:26 pm
Akeji coutiously walked into the den, not able to see anyone. He decided to lay down, for a small nap.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games