Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:40 pm

*seeing her reaction he casts his eyes to the lake and starts to walk away from her trying not to look back at his pasty and now very obviouse mistake... as he ruffles his wings once more they turn white as the snow he treds on and he walks away from her for the final time as he howls once to her deep and long* "wghy did i have to come back to you.... i see now it was a mistake and you wil never let me live through it will you heart.... every chance you get your going to remind me what i did... you think i dont regret it right now.... i have a son that has no mother and i cant care for him.... i see now what i did was wrong and if you wish it i will leave" *he screams at her from where he walked not looking at her for fear she will see his tears...*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:40 pm

Heart could feel tht another wolf had woken nearby. She howled softly to her and let the wind carry her voice. She smiled a little knowing that the silence was gone. She heard Drave's cries and she said nothing. She was in to much rage at him to pity him. All she wanted was Sky and nothing else. And she had now lost Sky because Drave came back into her life.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

kaliasa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:43 pm

jumped down from the tree and looked around because of the howl she heard. Turns into her wolf form and looks around then sniffs the air hoping to find the direction of where the other wolf was. continuing to sniff around kali walks off toward the direction of Heart
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:49 pm

Heart saw Kali and she jumped down from the tree. "Hi..." she said as she lowered her head so her nose almost touched the snow.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:50 pm

*as he hears no answer he finally reaches the tree line near the forest... as he turns once more to the lake and looks across it to heart...* "fine then i will never be seen near you again and forrester is no longer forester he is caplain" *he whispers as he walks into the forest and his white wings dissapear between the trees never to be seen again by her eyes...*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:51 pm

sits down and watches Heart's head go down "what's wrong" kali continued to watch Heart

kaliasa

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:54 pm

Heart looked at Kali and nodded her head toward Drave, "Him..." she said her voice sounded husky. "Fine I don't care what happens to him!" Heart yelled to him as she looked away from him.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:56 pm

Kali's snow white tail goes down between her legs. "wow...i missed a lot. It's just i haven't seen many wolves around here so all i've done is basically hide myself besides i thought it would be better if i stayed away from sky." kali's head dropped "i'm sorry what has he done to you? Should i hurt him?" kali's head remains down

kaliasa

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:00 pm

Heart thought for a moment. "No... Why do you think it's best if you stay away from Sky?" Heart asked curiously. She pawed lightly at the snow. Thniking about Sky for a moment.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:04 pm

Kali continued to have her tail between her legs. "Well i..." She looked up at heart not knowing anything that has happened between her and sky "well...i don't worry about it it's just better if i do stay away from him"

kaliasa

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:05 pm

Heart narrowed her eyebrows suspiciously. "Right..." she said, "I could say the same for myself..." Heart shook her head and looked at the water trying to let it's peacefulness soothe her anger.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:12 pm

Kali looked up at Heart "wait why could you say the same thing?" kali stares at Heart wanting to know what's happened "what's happened between you and him?"

kaliasa

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:18 pm

"It's nothing..." Heard said "We just had some problems, and this guy came back, and he had been my mate, and I was all confused and stuff because wolves are supposed to mate for life, and I made a wrong and stupid decision..."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:22 pm

Kali stared at heart in silence for awhile "Wait what!!??" kali went silent for a moment longer then spoke again "so what has happened? What do you mean you made a wrong stupid decision....please explain."

kaliasa

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:28 pm

"I went with Drave because of the rules, but I love Sky... and I don't think he'll take me back now... because I had Drave's pup... I haven't seen him since..."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games