Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:58 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Hero let a small yet, kind smile play across his lips. Showing a side to him he hasn't shown in a long time. Putting his hands in his pockets he starts to walk, slow enough for Suyuri to follow him. "What would you like to do today, Suyuri?"

Suyuri paced over to his side and looked up at him. Then looking at the view in front of her, she thought for a moment before shaking her head, "I don't know..whatever you want Nii-chan.." she replied and looked back up at him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:02 pm
Hero nodded and was going to say something till he saw the neko fall nest to him. His eyes widening he growled some.. instantly thinking one of his most hated people... Liren. Then looking at Huyana he looked at her for a sec then looked away. "Seems we have company."

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:09 pm
Suyuri looked to the other side of Hero, seeing the neko. She lightly reached out and hung onto Hero's shirt, "Yea.." she said quietly and watched with light blue eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:38 pm
The neko looked at them " I'm sorry " she said as she looked at them  

Love is a darkness

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:08 pm
" Ok! Yea I'ma Halfa, and have the power to control water." Huyana said as she watched her get up. As she watched her get up she noticed that the Neko was bleeding after a few seconds the blood was gone " Cool you can heal yourself?? " said as she walked up beside her. " We'' do you want to catch up with them? " she asked as she looked at them. She then looked at the neko and said " Whats your name? " she then smiled sweetly and waited for her to answer while they were catching up to the other two.
((What's a halfa??? Im going to take a guess... Is it a creature that can turn into a human??? - Hopes guess is right - ))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:27 pm
The neko looked at the other neko " I'm Aramis" she said as looked at the male " and yes i can can heal myself" Aramis eyes where looking at the male knowen as Hero " oh and Hero im not who think i am" she said as she looked and the other female

( yes a halfa is what you said )  

Love is a darkness

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:31 pm
(( YAY!!!! - claps - lol))

Huyana looked at Hero and back at Aramis " What do you mean? " she asked Aramis. She then sighed and finally caught up to Hero with Aramis. " I like that name! My name is Huyana " she said happily Huyana then thought ' I think I might have finally made a friend in this pack.... ' she then sighed quietly and looked at the ruins observintly.

(( If [She then sighed and finally caught up to Hero with Aramis.] is god modding plz tell me wink ))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:37 pm
"I know you aren't the other neko I know." He said in his usual cold tone. Then looking at Huyana he askes, "Looking for Sora?" He let Suyuri grab onto his shirt and he didn't do anything about it. He knew she could be a bit shy.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:46 pm
Suyuri just watched the others talk, then looked up at Hero with curiousity, "Nii-chan....who's Sora?" she asked quietly as some of her white hair fell into her face. Looking at it lightly she moved it back and then looked back up at Hero.

((I'm kinda glad the guild moves slower then usual...it's hard to catch up when it's moving fast >.<))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:00 pm
((-nods- Yes! Totally right.))

Hero looked down at Suyuri, "She is a female wolf that I know. I think you'll like her. She practically gets along with everyone." He said smiling down at her some.

Nutella Mocha

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:01 pm
(( Yea I agree xD... ))
Huyana then looked at the younger girl next to Hero and went up to her. Huyana looked at her
kindly and smiled at her " Hi my name is Huyana what's yours? " she said. She then
looked at Aramis and said " Come on! " as she walkd beside the girl.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:05 pm
Suyuri nodded at Hero and then looked at Huyana, as she tightened her grip slightly on Hero's shirt. She finally said lightly, "Suyuri...you have a nice name.." in replie to Huyana's question. Suyuri had never interacted with others, but Hero for awhile now, so it took her a moment to get use to it.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:11 pm
" No need to be shy... " Huyana said as she noticed
Suyuri was not used to talking to others. " That's a pretty name you have. " she said kindly.
" So are you Hero's sister? " she asked curiously. She then gave another sweet smile to Suyuri.
' I hope I dont seem scary to her... ' she thought as she looked at the sky.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:11 pm
Hero watched Huyana out of the corner of his eyes. He was a bit protective about his family members. Even though he knew Huyana wouldn't do any harm he still kept an eye out.  

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:26 pm
Suyuri leta small smile pass her lips, then she looked up at Hero before nodding lightly to Huyana's question. She watched her with a small curiousity, for she had never seen a neko before.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games