Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Star Wars Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:01 pm
Uhm... yes. Yes, they are. No take it one step deeper and you're set. It's called elaboration. Like take for example, I have an unholy love for Trandoshan weapons. LJ-50 is, I say, a great Conc Rifle.

Your turn. What weapon(s) do you enjoy?  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:01 pm
Yes. Only in the right hands. *Walks in, leg on a random chair* You see kids, blasters are for *points at stormtrooper* Imperial law enforcers! Rebels carry them illegally, and for bad use *waves finger* naughty rebels biggrin

Holdout blasters are cute, Q2 ftw.

Question: Has anyone ever read somewhere that blasters are possible to make? I think it was on Star Wars Tech.  

Besuliik Deakin

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:08 pm
Besuliik Deakin
Yes. Only in the right hands. *Walks in, leg on a random chair* You see kids, blasters are for *points at stormtrooper* Imperial law enforcers! Rebels carry them illegally, and for bad use *waves finger* naughty rebels biggrin

Question: Has anyone ever read somewhere that blasters are possible to make? I think it was on Star Wars Tech.

on a special, it was said that a blaster bolt could be made, but the concentrated energy would cool down too quickly to actually hit anything.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:34 pm
Besuliik Deakin

Thats why us Mando'ad carry around a trusty Beskad, a nice little saber made out of the most durable metal in the Galaxy. 3nodding

That way, when the Imperials try to conquer us and then take our blaster pistols and rifles, we can cut off their greedy little Xenophobic hands. biggrin  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:08 pm
Um, Jaden, Mandalore was occupied and enslaved during the Galactic Civil War.

Because, while the Imps may have had blasters, they also had Star Destroyers....  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:25 pm
Cale Darksun
Um, Jaden, Mandalore was occupied and enslaved during the Galactic Civil War.

Because, while the Imps may have had blasters, they also had Star Destroyers....
... confused ... We let them conquer us! biggrin We didn't want to have to bring their Empire crashing down around them, so we cut them a little slack. 3nodding

sweatdrop  

Jaden_Ordo

Besuliik Deakin

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:10 pm
Ah, lol thanks Carth.

Verpine scatters for the win. And yeah, even if we own them on land (which Mando's def. could), SD's would be a kick in the groin. Mmm... Beskad. Sadly, no pictures.

Sorry I take long to reply in things lol. Not on gaia that often.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:22 pm
Besuliik Deakin
Ah, lol thanks Carth.

Verpine scatters for the win. And yeah, even if we own them on land (which Mando's def. could), SD's would be a kick in the groin. Mmm... Beskad. Sadly, no pictures.

Sorry I take long to reply in things lol. Not on gaia that often.

StarDestroyers vs Keldabes... this goes to the hangar! ONWARD!

Hmm... I have a few pictures of a beskad, but they be non-canonical.

arrow You have my hairstyle. Grr.  

Jaden_Ordo

Besuliik Deakin

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:25 pm
lol Yeah there would be ownage in teh hangerz rofl.

Yeah, I've seen the Spartan swords labeled beskad.

Yes. Yes I do. My account Mandalore does too but its under a hat lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:53 pm
Can i has deathstar? biggrin  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:01 pm
A nice Mando weapon  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:19 pm
wenpons are the best i like the clone standard issue weapons  

alexthegreat56204

Besuliik Deakin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:48 pm
Mmm, DC-15's... Incredibly difficult to aim. WESTAR-M5's are insane. Especially with an ARC behind the trigger.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:44 pm
User Image

Deakin... Look if you dare. It ain't pretty...
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j60/Jaden_Ordo/Mandalorian/99677472_3d869cf62d_m.jpg  

Jaden_Ordo

Besuliik Deakin

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:06 pm
Yes. I've seen the blasphemy... We shall track down and hunt the culprits. With WESTAR-M5's!  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games