Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:04 pm
While Ryo was going for the attack, he sensed someone nearby. He dropped his guard. Who is that? That's not a demon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:20 pm
"Back." Reks said quietly, with his eyes closed. Before Ryo could think he was attacked from behind by Asuka.  

Batjesusman

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:59 pm
Ryo fell to the ground hard and slowly tried to get up. But before he could, Asuka placed her foot on his back and slammed him into the ground. Damn...it  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:38 am
"Dont let your gaurd down." Asuka pressed her foot harder on Ryo's back.
Mizuumi stared into the forest, half asleep and unaware of what was happening to Ryo.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:26 am
Ryo sunk deeper into the ground. He was becoming desperate and released his demon blood for a bout 2 seconds. That was enough time to overpower Asuka. He pushed up off the ground and made her lose her balance. This was perfect chance to attack. His claws grew and he quickly slashed at her, hoping that it would make contact. Gotcha now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:58 pm
Asuka bent backwards but Ryo's claws grazed her skin and she started to bleed, "Not bad Ryo." Asuka said grinning. Asuka jumped over Ryo as she went for a kick to the back of the head and a ounch to the lower back but switched the punch to a kick to the side.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:55 pm
Ryo quickly dodged the kick to the back of his head, but didn't know that there would be another attack. He took the blow hard and went flying into a tree. Ryo tried to stand up, but quickly fell to his knees. That kick might have cracked one of his ribs. Ryo didn't scream in pain, but slowly stood up trying to steady himself. "Is...is that all you've got." He persevered through the pain and didn't show any signs of backing down. He slowly gathered his dark aura and placed it over his broken rib, so it can heal quickly.

I really need to end this quickly. She's too good.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:14 pm
Asuka ran at Ryo going for a punch to the stomach and another punch to Ryo's chestlower then his heart and ribs. Looks like he figured out how to heal himself she thought a bit of a smile grazing her lips as she went forward with the attact.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:17 am
Ryo saw the attacks and blocked them all. His reflexes are becoming quickler. Whoa...is this really me moving? I feel faster than before. He threw her back and ran towards her. His broken rib was healed and he felt a lot better. "This is it. I'm going to finish her off."

Ryo jumped up in the air and one hand open with his claws extended while the other hand was balled up into a fist as a follow up attack. "I'm going to win this fight!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:37 am
Asuka saw the attack comming as she grabbed Ryo's extended hand. Asuka started to spin again around again as she let go of him.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:00 pm
Crap!!! After she lets him go, Ryo's went flying into a tree. His back hit and Ryo was in a lot of pain. He begins to stand up, but he felt so weak that he couldn't. This can't be over...It just can't!!!!!! He struggled and heard approaching footsteps coming closer to him. Damn it Ryo...MOVE!!! He begins to crawl away, trying to get away from whoever is aproaching him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:41 pm
Asuke walked up to Ryo, "Are you done already?" she asked in a taunting voice. Asuke sent a punch to Ryo, she didn't like to see Ryo in this much pain but she knew this had to be done.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:06 pm
Ryo sensed a punch heading toward him. He quickly turned around and grabbeed Asuka's hand. "No...I'm not losing like this!!" Ryo then flipped her over him and crawled over to a nearby tree. He began to steady himself, hoping to stand up on his own soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:30 am
Mizuumi started to wander through the forest, unknowingly. She heard strange noises but she also heard a familiar one, Ryo's.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:34 am
Ryo finally got hisbalance and was alraedy for an attack. "I have you now!!" Ryo's claws began to glow. He jumped at Asuka and sent a claw straight for her arm.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games