Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:36 pm
-Aruko appeared in a puff of smoke-
((Sorry about not being here for so long. School issues))

"Hey guys. Long time,no see."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:59 am
((No problem...Darz has been MIA for awhile...))  

Novatone

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:56 am
((sorry I haven't been on in awhile............my mom took my harddrive when she grounded me b/c I kept finding out the passwords to the computer...-evil grin- I luv being smart.....lmao.....anyways.....so can you tell me whats happened so I can catch up?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:54 pm
((same thing where when you left, its DArz's turn to post....))  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:30 pm
((So that's why things were so unactive. Alright. Let's...not say some stupid catch phrase.))

Darz quickly spun like as top down the wall and swept one of the ninja off the wall with a sweep kick. Kina jumped off the wall and landed while standing on one of the ninja, quickly forcing him to fall. They landed with the sound ninja's back into the ground. Darz took out some kunai and dove down at the remaining ninja left on the wall, slicing their legs and causing them to fall. Quickly, Darz mangaed to get his feet on the wall before safely landing on the ground.

At the front gate, the Hokage and the others were trying to hold off as much ninja as possible. "Don't let them thorugh! Even if it costs your life!""Yes sir!" While defending, they looked up at a large shadow that appeared to be Shakaku. "Why did he transform...?" Clar looked up at Shakaku and yelled at him. "Gaara! Help us that out the ninja! I know you can hear me!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:51 pm
"Lets kill her." Itoko said with a smirk as he ran at Shizume a devilish smirk on his face as his eyes turned black. Itoko made a few handselas, "Hidden mist jutsu." he mumbled as a mist covered the area and Shizume's sight was cut off.

Shizume smirked as her fangs show, her sight may have been cut off but her hearing was as good as a wolf. Shizume listened to Itoko's and Masaya's steps she waited for the right moment when she striked sending both of them back. "Is that all you got?"

"Not even close." Masaya said running up nehind Shizume seding a kunai to the back of her chest. "You may have a demon but where still smarter and stronger." he said.  

Itachi Girl5

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:43 pm
Darz looked at where Aruko appeared. "There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" "Darz. Are you sure that isn't one of the sand ninja?" "I'm sure. But so that you won't be attack..." Darz pulled out a leaf headband. "I think you should put this on for now."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:47 pm
((Um...hello?))  

viewtifulkye

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:33 pm
((Sorry.Computer crashed and had to get it fixed))

-Aruko took the headband,removed the sand one,and put on the leaf one-

"Thanks."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:04 pm
((Don't worry. It's not just you. It's everyone else.))

"No problem. Just help us get rid of the sand ninja and you should be fine. Let's go Kina." "Right. Take care."  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:27 pm
(Um Sorry I haven't been posting much sweatdrop I've rarely got any free time to post crying So yeah I'll try to post but I can't promise anything)  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:41 pm
((Then why didn't you post then? sweatdrop ))  

viewtifulkye

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:52 pm
(My mom kicked me of the computer sweatdrop eek Crud my mom I must dissapear like a ninja! ninja )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:19 pm
agent_leon
(My mom kicked me of the computer sweatdrop eek Crud my mom I must dissapear like a ninja! ninja )
((You could have had 2 times to post and you blew them both))  

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:34 pm
((...))  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games