Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:23 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue turned to Helena, stretching. He yawned, obviously a bit beat. "Sure, as long as that's okay with you," his eyes shifted slightly before he enveloped the girl in a swift hug, "I'm glad...you're alright," he whispered awkwardly before releasing her.

"You act as though you two don't even like each other." Vehemoth said as he approached Sogue with a big beastly laugh like the man could pull and brought himself up to where Sogue and Helena where standing.

The massive man/tree thing still had to bend over to fit through the smaller parts of the cave but he was able to stand in the HQ of the cavern. Vehemoth gave another laugh and then stuck out a hand for a friendly shake.

"So you managed to find a place. I'm not going to say I had no hope, just didn't think it could be done. You have saved allot of us here. Why did you do it??? If you don't mind me asking, what really pulls you to the Omega Alliance? I have seen you fight my boy, you not one of them, one of those snotty high beings. You fight with your heart and do it with passion."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:32 pm
((Oh right.....page 55))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:32 pm
Sogue turned to Vehemeth, his eyes narrowing.

"Joa-Boo. We used to be friends. He's taken everything and perverted it for his own goals. I hate him. Anything I can kill, any step I take, as long as I can get closer to burying these blades in his gullet. Even if it kills me. That...monster," The vampire whispered the last word under his breath as he glanced back up at Vehemoth, passion filling his words.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:40 pm
Zero Salfos
"my good sir this is not gossip for i love this girl very much and we were separated but knowing she is alive makes me happy and curious. could you please tell me the quickest way to get to her? i can return later to learn of Joa-Boo."

"as you wish my lord. i will leave at once for the Fray islands." he roared and two kobolds began to done the armor onto Rikimaru the rest of his huge battalion as it grew with forces from the Dark Hand began to load several of the airships. he wanted to be hasty to catch who his lord wanted and to stop one of the omega's info sites.

"Your desisions are most unwise young one. Do not forget your place amoung us here in this library. We are writers and readers of all of Aeonce's histroy. You waste our talents and disrespect us by asking such unimprotant details. I will tell you no. There is no need to find this woman. You yourself are wasting time and energy on such things as this. Your power should instead be used in organizeing and fighting the threats opposing this world and it's order." The monk said at last with a strong fit. He set his pen down and gazed at you from behind tiny moon glasses. "Shall you persist again or learn what it is you truly came for."

The ships took off with the orders coming stright from you and carried out by Joa Boo. It was early in the morning when they left and made a cut through the Thunder Plains heading east on the world map. the Fary Islands would not be easy to get into because every one there all ready knew they where coming. It was the place all of history was writen. Everything was recorded there.

You and your men all roared loudly in efforts to raly for the warfare. It would be an interesting fight because there wasn't realy any physical force on the islands, just a bunch of monks.

Joa Boo had left you with a name. his orders where to slay or capture, by any means the physical form of this mans body as a representation of your deeds. His name was Salfos and a tricky and high ego man.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:46 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue turned to Vehemeth, his eyes narrowing.

"Joa-Boo. We used to be friends. He's taken everything and perverted it for his own goals. I hate him. Anything I can kill, any step I take, as long as I can get closer to burying these blades in his gullet. Even if it kills me. That...monster," The vampire whispered the last word under his breath as he glanced back up at Vehemoth, passion filling his words.

"So it's hate and anger that fuels the art of your fighting. An interesting rout your life takes you but, I mean, whatever gets the job done. I will agree with you, Joa Boo is a horrible man. I knew him personally as well. you remember along time ago on Heaven seven. I worked with Mitus way back before he ever became a hero. We where apart of the same party. now there was no doubt Mitus was our leader but we had some hard times to." Vehemoth said shaking his thoughts of the man he once knew by the name of Joa Boo. how he was friends and they would go out to the bars together and have a drink and party.

"He tricked us all, but I still don't understand what brings you to the Omega Alliance. It's not like our plan is to kill Joa Boo. You know that right. The Omega Alliance has been told to not kill Joa Boo."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:56 am
Helena blushed as Sogue released her. "Me too," she muttered. When Vehemoth came to talk with them, she listened avidly. She touched Sogue's arm, inviting him to lean his ear towards her. "I have something very important to tell you about Joa-boo," she whispered intensely.  

Arthien

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:56 am
Arthien
Helena blushed as Sogue released her. "Me too," she muttered. When Vehemoth came to talk with them, she listened avidly. She touched Sogue's arm, inviting him to lean his ear towards her. "I have something very important to tell you about Joa-boo," she whispered intensely.

((oh freaking snap...Sogue doesn't know Helena is Joa Boo's sister ......happy day this will be cool.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:59 pm
((ya, i know. smile ))  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Sogue shook his head at Vehemoth's question, "I don't care if that's not Omega's goal. Working with you all will get me closer to Joa-Boo than by myself alone. I don't even know where he is. If I did, I'd go there now," Sogue's brow furrowed at Helena's statement, "Yes? What is it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:25 am
"what i truly came for? did you just say that? hold your tongue monk. i dont let my destiny decide for me. i never wanted to be part of this war. i have spent years thinking the people i love were dead and the one girl i love is still alive. that is what i desire. i have enough info to find her now. thank you for asisstance. but i will take leave." he bowed before dropping through the monk's shadow. he was in the world of shadows. it was always dark and gloomy but at least it was quiet. he pulled out a crystal that Isao gave him. he was thinking that what he truly desired was his Isao. so he let the crystal shine to her shadow and he would follow the crystal to get to her.  

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:26 am
"Not here," Helena said, her eyes flicked to the many people that could overhear, including Vehemoth. "No one else can find out." She grabbed Sogue's hand and dragged him to a corner of the cave where few would hear or see them. "You must not let this change your view of me and my beliefs, because I didn't even know." She took a deep breath. "Sogue. . . Joa-Boo is. . . my, uh, brother. . ." She searched Sogue's face for a reaction. She continued: "He's the one who made me a vampire; a perfect vampire, to supposedly save my life. He wiped my memories. He told me all this while I was in his posession. Then he killed me and brought me back as a perfect match for. . . well, you." Helena sighed deeply, tears starting in her eyes. "I hope you don't hate me for my blood. I can't help who I'm related to. I hate him as much as you do; he's utterly insane." She took a halting breath, the tears making her throat clench. Her jaw was set. "If you would let me, I would help you kill him." Helena reached for both of Sogue's hands with hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:32 pm
the crystal shone brilliantly in the world of shadows and shone in Isao's direction. 'she is what you truely desire?' a voice asked in salfos' head.
the amulet went crazy then shone in an unjustified direction to her shadow. "what?" isao said grabbing the amulet.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:31 pm
Zero Salfos
"what i truly came for? did you just say that? hold your tongue monk. i dont let my destiny decide for me. i never wanted to be part of this war. i have spent years thinking the people i love were dead and the one girl i love is still alive. that is what i desire. i have enough info to find her now. thank you for asisstance. but i will take leave." he bowed before dropping through the monk's shadow. he was in the world of shadows. it was always dark and gloomy but at least it was quiet. he pulled out a crystal that Isao gave him. he was thinking that what he truly desired was his Isao. so he let the crystal shine to her shadow and he would follow the crystal to get to her.

"No sir, you want your own death. So let it be." The monk said before marking a point in a different book that he dug from the basket below him. He pulled out a mystic golden pen and began writing in a book signed Salfos at the top. "Let fate's hand be equally just. You have no true passion Salfos, but a blurred life, a false love, and a book three chapters to short of becoming." The monk finished his signature and then stamped the book deceased.

Doctor Cid made his way to the lower section of the library. he was holding an extremely large book signed, Fates End -Dark Hand and Omega Alliance, with tears streaming down his eyes.

"We have been decided. The Dark Hand are here now with a very brutal and angry force. It will take at least days for us to build an actual force and we have half that. Assemble yourselves my masters, my brothers of the scripture, by the next moon faze we fight for this Island and the truth of the Omega Alliance." Doctor Cid's words echoed through the halls and all the monks began to cry. None of them where much of fights, some had never lifted a sword before. There only hope lied in their powerful magic and strength in the mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:38 pm
"crimson!! what's going on!?" isao asked him frantically grabbing his arm. the fear in her eyes was apparent. she looked into his eyes and asked him again.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:48 pm
"looks as though deep magic is at works. I've learned the hard way to try not to follow through with it, but the again this could be something good." Crimson said as he stopped playing. The music made the silence deep and almost painful, as if the wild wanted the sounds to continue.

Crimson examined the pendant closer and noticed that it was obviously pointing to something.

"Where did you say you got this thing from. It's pointing somewhere. This could be bad."  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games