Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:21 am
Ryo and Rose ran up to see what was going on and were confused about the situation. "Okay...this is a strage situation." Ryo said with a confused look.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:11 pm
grrr fine then ill look for orochimaru and deal with this situation*makes 20 shadow-clones*(all but 1 leave and serch for orochimaru)now then what is the deal i cant tell who is bad and who is good,i thot naota was good but then that hapend and i couldent be to sure,so i put him in a cage insted of holding a kuni to his throte.  

wartht

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:04 pm
"Grrrrrrrrr." sorano growled and grabbed a kuni and starts throwing them at the shaddow clones. Cassie slashes with her mighty claws and someclones.
"Hey Cassie! Follow the one serching for the snake turd!" sorano shouted to cassie and she slashed one more clone and jumped off into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:19 am
Sakata couldnt stop shaking tears streamed down her face"I'm dead meat orochimarus coming and I can't stop him"thought Sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

wartht

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:11 pm
*the one left behind walks up to sakata*
it is ok,i wont let orochimaru get to you even if i have to gard you day and night.
*makes one hundred shadow clones that gard the entrance and look if anyone is alredy in or if there is another entrence*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:51 pm
(( wait im confused was the shaddow clones good or bad?? IM SO CONFUSED! crying ))

Cassie creeped up and watched as Orochimaru walked twords sorano and sakata and them.

*how could this be, i thought it was just a bluff... i thought orochimaru was dead? well i have to warn my mom.* cassie thought.

(sorano is cassie's mom, cassie is a panther that has 2 tails and can fly.)  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:19 pm
"Okay, so hold on a second?" Ryo said. "What the hell is going on here, and who is this Orochimaru?" He asked the entire group, wanting to get an answer.

"You don't know who Orochimaru is?" Rose asked him. "To put it blantly, he's one bad person that you don't want to ever meet on your own. He's stough and some say he's pure evil."

"Well that answered half of my question." Ryo said with a bit of terror in his voice. He sighed, then his wolf ears flickered from a sound of someone approaching them. "Someone's coming this way." Quickly pulling out a kunai from his holdster, he grasped the handle tightly as the faint footsteps got louder.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:19 am
((the shadow clones were good and trying to find orochimaru(i was trying to defend sakata)))
all you need to know right now is that orochmaru is bad and you need to stop him from leaving.
*the guy that was knocked out starts waking up*
o no you don't*slides out a sord and put's it up to the guys neck*
tell me what you know now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*relises it is naota and get's a litle angry* you trater,how could you.do you not have any feeling what so ever for others!!!!you should be ashamed of your self,i should even kill you here and now but i will let them decide what to do with you.  

wartht

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:22 pm
"I've come for you Sakata and there no escaping me"grinned orochimaru licking his lips with glee."I wouldn't killed kabuto if I'd know better"thought Sakata looking into the snakish eyes
~*~
"I wasn't gunna hurt Sakata!"snarled Naota he hadn't like the kid from the start"I'd never hurt her"he said giving up because the kid wouldn't listen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:00 pm
*makes a shadow clone*(the one holding the sord to naota's neck)we will see.
(the other one)*makes a hundred more clones to protecet sakata*
you wont even skrach her, you couldn't defete naruto when he only had 4 tails you wont defet me* all clones slide out sords and prepare to fight*  

wartht

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:38 pm
((ooops my bad...i killed the good guys...i think there good guys.....im sorry.))

Sorano hops on cassie and tryes to attack the snake feller from above.
"Take this Weird-o!" sorano took dozens of kunis and trew them from above.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:54 am
((w8 are there 2 orochimarus?))
*atacks orochimaru wile some shadow clones protect sakata*
"you are going to be a pile of snake dust when i am throu with you!!!" yelled kisana as he atacked orochimaru with all his strength.(his 2 dragons start emerging and he gets stronger and stronger wile fighting orochimaru)  

wartht

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:39 pm
(no im attacking from above)

sorano jumps from cassie and lands on the ground and tryes to help sakata in anyway she can.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:21 pm
*from up on the tree is Pien holding a rasengan in his hand* *goes straight for sakata* i am Pien the leader of the akatsuki clan  

Akatsuki_Leader_Pein1

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:11 pm
As badly as Sakata was shaking she backed up against the cave as pien came towards her she managed to land a round house kick to his stomach dodging the rasengan  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff